Veeky Forums humor? post screen shots of best Veeky Forums threads and memes

Veeky Forums humor? post screen shots of best Veeky Forums threads and memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/904883299318808576
twitter.com/AnonBabble

anybody got that one where the OP was writing a nigger story.

That was the most samefag forced meme yet.

I was at the library yesterday browsing some shit and saw Infinite Jest and wondered if G-d was indeed jesting with me, infinitely.

It's *murmur* of the heart, fucking pseud.

>I'm in the screenshot
Is this what making it feels like?

Dude, it’s hella epic when I see screenshots with hilarious laughing reaction images. Would I know to laugh if a bunch of degenerates didn’t post the same 6 pictures in overreaction to a half-funny joke?

Yes. Make sure to put it on your resume.

i hope he publishes it. I want one for my shelf

Did he ever post more?

/9gag/

Yah, it legitimately reminds me of that one sperg 14 year old kid in high school (in Australia, so it goes from year 8s to 12) spammed our emails with something like: "niggerniggerniggernigger" ad infinitum

He got in heaps of shit, an ugly dweeb with braces and zits, too ugly even for a 14 year old. This is how I imagine everyone who keeps spamming this unfunny shit.

>literally still giving a fuck about the Katie crisis

I hope that cunt dies of yeast infection

>Orwell is trash
How can one person be so wrong?

I feel like this could actually be published in this age of postmodernism.

:DDDD

>too retarded to comprehend the sublime comedic effect produced by the sharp teleological dissonance of technically excellent literary writing and blunt absurdity of diacopical obscenities
>hur dum children laugh at bad word
It sounds like you should go back to /r/books, nigger.

>Would I know to laugh if a bunch of degenerates didn’t post the same 6 pictures in overreaction to a half-funny joke?
Since you sound like an insufferable pedantic asshole: No, you probably woudn't.

Veeky Forums doesn't even have decent memes. No wonder /s4s/ has infested your board.

i'm tired of seeing the word cuck on Veeky Forums, in literature, and in life. Everywhere I am, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo. I feel like Leopold Bloom only I shouldn't because i'm in a confident relationship. Too bad I can't go a day without seeing or thinking about cuck, cuck, cuck. Anything I read has a cuckold. Anna Karenina, Ulysses, Homer, fucking MARTIAL, Ovid, DeLillo, Hemingway, Steinbeck, the comments about Aurelius, Proust, Kierkegaard, Schopenhauer, Cervantes... I wouldn't be surprised if by re-reading the Divine Cuckedy i would find something (Beatrice fucked Virgil didn't she?). She fucked Virgil and cucked Dante. Fuck and cuck. Cuck, cuck, cuckoo. And don't even get me fucking STARTED on Shakespeare. Literally every play has at least a line mentioning the cuckold's horns one way or another (oh I marked them). Please somebody cleanse me of this mind virus. Thank God i'm at least half as manly enough as Petruchio or any Shakespeare hero or how Martial or Socrates or Aristotle or Epictetus or Sam Hyde would aspire to be, or else I would probably end up blowing my brains out.

user.. easy on the pessimism

>/s4s/
*[s4s]
get it right cunt, "/s4s/" looks unnatural. Also wtf u on about, /lit is nothing like [s4s].

Hahaha, holy shit my sides

Really? Because you have some shit poster going on about how he's changed the board consciousness. Whether they push pizza man memes or whore memes they are pushing them just to see if they catch on.
Pynchon, anyone? DFW? No one gives a fuck but the guy pushing the memes. Lit lets this happen because none of you have read this and know if it's any good.
This place is the blind leading the naked. Nothing learned, nothing gained. Except maybe SFFG, which is spoilery.
Your top 100 lists look like meme jokes. No one coming in at this point in time takes this board seriously. Maybe some oldsters can see through all the BS from repetition, but to the tourist this is a shitty stall best avoided. You've shit up your nest for too long, Shitbirds.
Sincerely,
ESforce

While I agree he's in no position of dismissing this just because it's a "bad" word, I've seen that fucking image 5 times and that thing happened like a week ago. You're gonna ruin the joke.

Disappointing thread so far

That wasn't very nice

That thread was so fucking perfect.

daily reminder that Veeky Forums is property of [s4s]

I saw this when it was posted, but I never found it funny. Am I out of touch?

No. It's the children who are wrong.

I chuckled

post wittgenstein buying a book

>my reply post lower right
>rightswiped thread before 404
>only found out now I got included in screenshot
>will never know if post to my left replied to me or not
how to describe this feel?

I love this one. I even named that image fregg when I saved it

Hahaha

this is great, what's it from?

I don't know this but I'm intrigued, please someone post this

I wonder if Hillary would even get the satire if she read this page. She is one of the least self-aware people I can thing of.

there is a thing called the archive.

nice dubz

save

This made me laugh so hard that my asthma got triggered, and I have no idea why.

anyone got that greentext about going back in time to visit the library in alexandria and just finding a bunch of trash in it? i think about that one a lot but i can't quite remember it

ebin /pawl/ maymay, soon your foreskin will grow back

>"nigger" is /pol/
Reddit, stop coming to this website.

It's not "/pol/". Acting as if anybody cares about your autismal ramblings is retarded, though.

Honestly pretty accurate

It's beneath Veeky Forums, tourist. Grow up or leave.

Twitter Joyce carol Oates, this is your Hilary sycophancy Waterloo.

Trips deserve reply. The Veeky Forums juice aint worth the squeeze [s4s]. Board is so destroyed they wouldn't know the difference.

>as if anybody cares about your autismal ramblings
>thread that gathered more replies in a day than you did in your 3 months off plebbit
Please, go back.
>embryo in his honeymoon period thinks Veeky Forums is a high society intellectuals club
You go back too.

Dude nothing is below Veeky Forums this place is awful.

the point is shitposters are pushing memes just to push and no one knows or maybe cares.
If Lit had any agreement it would let shit threads die without comment. As it is, people pile on to shit threads without saging. Perhaps because reading is individual or the bait is just too tempting
Once upon a time I looked at Lit and felt it was over my head. Few threads on quality subjects. Now there's so much bs I often feel it is beneath me or a waste of time, since the laughs are few. All that transpired over, maybe, ten years?
My impression of [s4s] was that they aspired to have a meme catch on, and forced memes were easy to spot.
It's easier to force memes here because lit doesn't seem to have good memes to begin with. Even the rabbit has faded.
Lit doesn't image much for being on an image board. Tends to like author pics as a form of elitism. But book covers are better meme material and more pleasant to view in catalog.

Two of my Deleuze threads gathered over 100 replies in the last week. Stay mad, /pol/faggot.

>autismal ramblings
>my Deleuze threads

Go back to reading your favourite Jews, Rand and Weininger.

You seem to be a very troubled young woman.

Of those authors Orwell is the one you chose to defend? Orwell wrote an essay on brewing tea, which, as far as im concerned, was the only thing of value he ever wrote. Vonnegut actually wrote some somewhat thought provoking stuff

>Vonnegut actually wrote some somewhat thought provoking stuff
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

You have to be in denial if you don’t admit to there at least being a small percentage of people (not just oldsters) who read and who care about reading that Veeky Forums helps. I’ve seen a couple dozen of absolutely amazing posts over a couple years (a blood meridian Moby dick male one, a couple Shakespeare ones, the Pynchon ones), that contain enough literary theory or laughs to make this place great.

No, I just don't like Jews and women (and effeminate men like Weininger by proxy).

>and effeminate men like Weininger
like yourself too?

>vonnegut
>thought provoking
I think there's a ready player one thread you'll like somewhere in the catalog

It's the small gems that make it worth it desu

>80 replies
>not a single funny thing

weinigger

Bumping for green texts.

twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/904883299318808576

Wow, I've never seen this exact picture before, and I opened it, and I feel I've seen it a million times by just looking at the catalog. Veeky Forums really does fucking suck now.

>make a thread about chinese literature
>three out of five replies are “lol chingchong bingbong” and ironic posting of japanese names
Can I blame this one on /pol/?

pic related

this one is really old and still funy
I find this to be really truthful to the state of Veeky Forums
also
>wasn't nihilism invented by Diogenes?
my sides

10/10 only redeeming post itt

That was fucking awesome

What about nanners?