>british flag tee

now that is Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FjnlvlMa84Y&feature=youtu.be&t=767
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hold Y to dual-wield.

>he's putting two phallic objects in his mouth simultaneously
OH MY GOD I LITERALLY CAN NOT EVEN EVEN

Over 9000 hours in literally Ms Paint. Hopefully someone can do better, this was meant as inspiration.

but is perfect

He’s just making an ironic comment about consumerism.

SYNTHESIS
Y
N
T
H
E
S
I
S

lol

He's bulking

he meant he was high on something and thus was very hungy. lots of drugs are capable of giving a person quite an appetite, and many of these same drugs also result in a loss if inhibitions leading a person to do something like double-fist hotdogs in public

>eating on the streets
>eating while walking

disgusting barbarian.

his books and his readings are just that: intellectual bulimia. his books are his induced puke and his readers and audience are his toilet.

youtube.com/watch?v=FjnlvlMa84Y&feature=youtu.be&t=767

Copy and paste it.

what the hell is that hag doing?

underrated post

Lmao her fucking pants make it look like a cartoon

>zizek just stares at the floor uncomfortably

My feet hurt ect

Watching this has been the high point of my week

kek

I was gonna make this but with
>Gee zizek

Since "Gee Zizek" sounds better than "Gee Slavoj."

But whatever

gj user

was meant for

>his books are his induced puke and his readers and audience are his toilet.
We got it, you overexplaining zilch

Is he a foot fetishist?

he's high on cocaine

> marxists believe we haven't lived through enough eating double fast food hotdogs at once

lmao, dont you see it collapsing, bro? capitalists are digging their own graves! they're really working for us!

>why the fuck am I here with these freaks
>I wish I had two hotdogs

>tfw too intelligent to walk out

He's not even the grossest looking person in that video. : /

He's not even looking at her. Kek

means he was fuckin hungry, fuck

what the actual fuck

he's hungry!

one hotdog is not enough

you just know

Zizek is disgusting inside and out. What a slimey human being

That light clapping at the end, lmao

That he's simultaneously appropriating the means of production of bodily energy - namely, the nourishment but also devouring the surplus going straight into reserves of entropy that belie the false abundance of post-scarcity society and humanity's incessant need to consume rather than share.

I think he might have lost the belief in Marxism after all...

My immediate reaction to the video. Gud shit

That sound engineer needs to be corrected.

Par excellence.

You rang?

wonder if she got a degree to do this

Yeah yeah Daddy Daddy

Post bag zhijeks

I find this hot desu

Best thread on Veeky Forums

This reminds me of that wierd cult scene in Foucault's Pendulum

how barbaric

>In a traditional German toilet, the hole into which shit disappears after we flush is right at the front, so that shit is first laid out for us to sniff and inspect for traces of illness. In the typical French toilet, on the contrary, the hole is at the back, i.e. shit is supposed to disappear as quickly as possible. Finally, the American (Anglo-Saxon) toilet presents a synthesis, a mediation between these opposites: the toilet basin is full of water, so that the shit floats in it, visible, but not to be inspected. [...] It is clear that none of these versions can be accounted for in purely utilitarian terms: each involves a certain ideological perception of how the subject should relate to excrement. Hegel was among the first to see in the geographical triad of Germany, France and England an expression of three different existential attitudes: reflective thoroughness (German), revolutionary hastiness (French), utilitarian pragmatism (English). In political terms, this triad can be read as German conservatism, French revolutionary radicalism and English liberalism. [...] The point about toilets is that they enable us not only to discern this triad in the most intimate domain, but also to identify its underlying mechanism in the three different attitudes towards excremental excess: an ambiguous contemplative fascination; a wish to get rid of it as fast as possible; a pragmatic decision to treat it as ordinary and dispose of it in an appropriate way. It is easy for an academic at a round table to claim that we live in a post-ideological universe, but the moment he visits the lavatory after the heated discussion, he is again knee-deep in ideology.

>Ideology_boogy.avi