Why was Dostoevsky prejudice against Jews and poles?

Why was Dostoevsky prejudice against Jews and poles?

As always, family upbringing.

This is just a common phrase of his times.

Dostoyevsky's racial rumbles are expressed elsewhere, through using non-Orthodox Eastern European population of Russian Empire (including Jewish ghettos inside Pale of Settlement) in spiritual argumentation as “brotherly” people who rejected True God.

Because at that point it was normal to be prejudiced against Jews. There was no holocaust at that point for them to hide behind.

>prejudice
Fuck off Schlomo

I don't know about Jews but apparently Poles bullied him into bitterness.

>not realizing this dialogue was used purely to convince raskolnikov what he was about to do was acceptable

Smart people are able to see through your perfidy, kike.

because he was one of the smartest and wisest men ever born.

are you samefagging or just an hivemind?

>hehe is just a coincidence that jews r like this, goyim. Pls dont bully. :)

Kikes are hated throughout the world for a reason, traitor.

Everybody was against Jews until we were mass bombarded with holocaust guilt. The holocaust was truly horrible, but the elite jews are now capitalizing on it. Judaism is not compatible with other religions or ideology, so people were naturally against them. It's not some crazy conspiracy, only in the US are people so lopsided defending Jews. Everywhere else in the world people acknowledge that Israel is a fascist and imperialist state.

>The holocaust was truly horrible
Stopped reading right there Haim.

> there are “other religions and ideologies” that are “compatible”

Gee, they had to use such dumb posters for this invasion.

Do you know the joke about US spies in USSR?

>Why was Dostoevsky prejudice against Jews
Everyone hated Jews back then.

>and poles?
Russians and Poles have this long history of war and invasions between them. It's an ancient feud.

fyodor was woke af, desu

Why should he not?

>prejudice
Kikes are disgusting immoral "humans" and deserve everything bad that has ever happened to them.

Voltaire, get out of here.

Try Hitler, cuck

>holocaust was the first and only genocide of Jews

k buddy

I thought Veeky Forums would be above that, but clearly I was wrong.

No one is saying that Jews haven't been kicked out of nearly every country they ever inhabited. What he meant was that the holocaust was the first time they used the event to claim that they were victims.

hurr why do everyone hate us

Hes just espousing jewish stereotypes you morons just because you call a jew rich doesnt mean you hate them

Umm no sweetie.. That's racism..

That isn't even close to the most antisemetic thing Dostoyevsky wrote.

>prejudice
>implying he was in the wrong

It really has seen a negative influence from pol. My lord every discussion seems to involve Jews or other pol talking points.

t. Jew who hangs out at /pol/

ooo... Nazis BTFO?

Which side is it that hangs out at /pol/?

I know the far right in the States has started seeing a rise in nazis, but I'm personally more worried about the nazis on the left. At least the idiots on the far right are honest about their anti-semitism.

how is that passage evidence of prejudice against Jews? it merely implies that Jews are rich.