*snifffff*

*snifffff*

youtube.com/watch?v=XS_Lzo4S8lA

just watched this interview with Slavoj, it's like he's trying to do the goddamn Macarena or something.

tell me Veeky Forums, what is wrong with this man

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Journal_of_Žižek_Studies
youtu.be/tsKZ3oCA0s0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The "ironic" Stalin picture
Can't get over that desu

What the fuck is wrong with his nose?

>communists

He's got a lot of tics. Or he's covered in ticks, I can't remember.

Non-verbal Tourette Syndrome. And allergies, maybe.
Stop bullying Slavoj, he's beautiful on the inside.

Do people really take this guy seriously. Like it says he's written a lot of books. Has anyone actually read them?

>1:05
Here Zizek mocks the mentally handicapped man operating the mic, the Vice team can do nothing but awkwardly laugh to cover their realization they have fallen for a meme.

Are you saying that you don't mock the retarded? Because Slavoj is retarded. It's not nice to mock the retarded.

Schank you, Anan *Sniffs*

>Can I give you some fucking fruit juice or coke?
Based Zizek

>it's absolutely just to annoy people

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Journal_of_Žižek_Studies

I'm reading Less Than Nothing right now.

im reading the paralax view right now

Sublime Object of Ideology is amazing

The first time I ever watched this video I was on two doses of LSD. It was my first time tripping, and my first time being exposed to Zizek.
I have been a Zizek fan ever since.

i love this interview. zizek is so fucking funny

I saw one interview where he complained about his books and other related books are seen as "gotta hve them", but most people don't actually read them

That's the entire point.

Why do you faggots insist on philosophers being a serious type of guy instead of a funny wholesome guy like my boy zizek

thats unironically some ideology shit right there

wtf zizek
who puts his tv under the window?

you can't deny that his behaviors are extremely out of the ordinary, I don't think it detracts from his ideas.

But what the fuck man?

>Macarena
youtu.be/tsKZ3oCA0s0

I definitely own more of his books than I’ve read. The problem is that there are actually pretty dense and require a ton of background knowledge to get anything from. On the very first page of The Sublime Object of Ideology he references no less than 14 other philosophers, and it’s clear that it’s a sort of warning; I’m not for casuals, don’t waste your time unless you are educated.