What was his fucking problem?

what was his fucking problem?

THE MAIN CHARACTER IS LITERALLY /R9K/

THE PEOPLE WHO BROWSE /R9K/, THE ROBOTS WHO PISS IN JARS, ARE LITERALLY, QUITE LITERALLY THE UNDERGROUND MAN

THIS IS LITERALLY /R9K/ THE BOOK

THE UNDERGROUND MAN IS EXACTLY LIKE FROGMEN FROM /R9K/

but he's not a forever alone permavirgin and he openly resents chads because he envies them

>what was his fucking problem?
Autism, you fucking retard.

he asked what his fucking problem is, not yours

LITERALLY

R
K

>t. hasn't read the book.
thanks for your input

>What was his fucking problem?
He was a sick man, user.

t. didnt understand an easy novella

>tfw the 2 translations of Notes in your language are shit i and your English isn't good enough for reading literature
I thought this was a shit book at first. Forgive me Fyodor

he was a twisted man

A sick man

>Autism
Didn't exist

I think his liver hurt

>Just because a title for a social disorder didn't exist doesn't mean that the disorder itself didn't exist.
Autist spotted, KYS at earliest oppt. my dude.

his liver was diseased

>Autist spotted
That is actually the opposite of what an Autist would say. An example of a more autistic post would be your response to him, due to it obsessing over minor detail. And an example of an even more Autistic post would be my response to your response to the original post.

REAL HUMAN BEAN

No, that's actually exactly what a self-loathsome autist would say.
>An example of a more autistic post would be your response to him, due to it obsessing over minor detail.
No, considering that I posed a broad argumentative position and they decided to challenge it on a basis lacking merit.
>And an example of an even more Autistic post would be my response to your response to the original post.
Correct.

Why are you associating Autism with Self-Loathing?

I didn't say that self-loathing and autism go hand-in-hand, I implied that the autist behind the post in question was most likely self-loathsome due to the fact that shame is the most likely excuse for self-defense as it pertains to having autism.

>ITT: self-hating autists defending other self-hating autists.

wew.

It didn't exist, not in the literal sense, but how could he write an autistic character since he didn't know what autism was? For all that we know it's entirely possible that You (the modern reading) are projecting your category autism (which is most likely different from actual autism) on the underground man. It's possible that he was writing something else, or that the underground man.
Also I'm neurotipycal and you sound like a huge sperg (which is most likely different from actual Asperger's)

*or that the underground man existed only in his head

But, the fact still remains, his post wasn't autistic it was retarded.

>Just ignore the fact that the main character fits the profile of the modern autist, it definitely wasn't autism because the condition didn't have a name at that point.
I swear this board gets dumber by the day.
>It's possible that he was writing something else, or that the underground man.
Then I guess Dosty was a prophet
>Also I'm neurotipycal and you sound like a huge sperg
Cool argument, my friend

original title

the most mentally deranged people are certainly those who see in others indications of insanity they do not notice in themselves

My boyfriend, Nausea is also there

well, he was a sick man.

he specifically speaks of a man with a toothache groaning for catharsis when others are around. you opening the pages brings you into his domain. he is simply following through, and these are the groaning manifestations of his self proclaimed and honest illness.

kek

Wrong

UG MAN IS EVERYONE