Nick Land quote

>The great educational value of the war against Christendom lies in the absolute truthlessness of the priest. Such purity is rare enough. The 'man of God' is entirely incapable of honesty, and only arises at the point where truth is defaced beyond all legibility. Lies are his entire metabolism, the air he breathes, his bread and his wine. He cannot comment upon the weather without a secret agenda of deceit. No word, gesture, or perception is slight enough to escape his extravagant reflex of falsification, and of the lies in circulation he will instinctively seize on the grossest, the most obscene and oppressive travesty. Any proposition passing the lips of a priest is necessarily totally false, excepting only insidiouses whose message is momentarily misunderstood. It is impossible to deny him without discovering some buried fragment or reality.
There is no truth that is not war against theology, and even the word 'truth' has been plastered by the spittle of priestcraft. It cannot be attachment to some alternative conviction that cuts here, but only relentless refusal of what has been told. The dangerous infidels bypass dialectics. It is the sceptic who assassinates the lie.

Share your thoughts.

Other urls found in this thread:

online-literature.com/victor_hugo/les_miserables/8/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are your thoughts, christposter?

pssh nothin personnel romantic humanist...

Obviously hyperbolic, but I think I agree with his point. If you spend all your time practicing bullshitting yourself and others, your views on everything are pretty much tainted.

Christfaggotry btfo once again by philosophy

Who said I was a Christposter? Just because it's noxiously fedora doesn't make it false

Christianity is a relationship, not a mere philosophy and was never a science. Its truths are moral ones. Love, peace, patience, humility.

>The dangerous infidels bypass dialectics.
This is particularity pointed with reference to Land's Marxism. It's not just that they believe "lies", it's that they refrain from allowing those "lies" to be refined and sharpened by the dialectic. It's not simply "they are wrong" but rather "they refuse themselves the ability to bring truth to be".

Nothing that was not said better in "The Anti-Christ" by Nietzsche

Once Land's dream of a world remade by Capital withers and dies, the Church will still be here.

This is with the fundamental assumptions that Christianity is based around untruths, and it’s replacements are inherently centred around truth. For me, part one of Les Miserables set me back on the road to Christ: online-literature.com/victor_hugo/les_miserables/8/

That would quite literally fit as an appendix to Brave New World just as much as Neitzsche.

>blocks path

Kek what a fucking edgelord

>Just listen to what he himself says of it: "In fact, it is only purely immediate man—who in the category of spirit is just about on the same level as the young child, who, with utterly lovable unconstraint, tells all—it is only purely immediate people who are unable to hold anything back. It is this kind of immediacy that often with great pretension calls itself 'truth, being honest, an honest man telling it exactly as it is,' and this is just as much a truth as it is an untruth when an adult does not immediately yield to a physical urge. Every self with just a minuscule of reflection still knows how to constrain the self."
>And our man in despair is sufficiently self-inclosed to keep this matter of the self away from anyone who has no business knowing about it—in other words, everyone— while outwardly he looks every bit "a real man."
>He is a university graduate, husband, father, even an exceptionally competent public officeholder, a respectable father, pleas- ant company, very gentle to his wife, solicitude personified to his children.
>And Christian? —Well, yes, he is that, too, but prefers not to talk about it, although with a certain wistful joy he likes to see that his wife is occupied with religion to her upbuilding.
>He rarely attends church, because he feels that most pastors really do not know what they are talking about.
>He makes an exception of one particular pastor and admits that he knows what he is talking about, but he has another reason for not wanting to listen to him, since he fears being led too far out.

Bear in mind that Nietsche was basically losing his mind at this point and that this piece didn't make it into the final version of the Antichrist

> he was insane while writing that part of the book, so it doesn’t count

Wow that is some edge
>Oh wow you disagree with me do you rally huh well you know what kiddo that's because you are a liar
>*unsheathes katana*
>Nothin personal

Retard

Land admits he was possesed by demons who made him their bitch. He was a pawn in the ongoing occult war, so it's unsurprising he would say things like this.

>This is not to deny that the gentleness with which Hell has treated me has been a source of considerable embarrassment. No one less worthy of sanctity has ever twitched upon the Earth. I slunk into Hell like a verminous cur, accompanied by a wanderer of an altogether more celestial aspect. According to the Sikh religion humans are the masks of angels and demons, and my own infernal lineaments bear little ambiguity (everywhere I go the shadows thicken).

-Nick Land, Thirst for Anihilation

>Eventually the voices -who seemed to have multiplied- raped it. They did so physically, through trickery, over the course of one unbearably protacted night of filth and misery.

-Nick Land, A Dirty Joke

Sounds like textbook demonic possesion wouldn't you say?

The reality of demonic possession actually makes sense of a number of things in the world.

Didn't realize Virginia Woolf had kids

>implying you aren't controlled by Ccru

>tfw no nicolette land gf

Fuck off

t. demon

He is so utterly gay, I cannot imagine why people read his stuff.