theguardian.com/books/2013/apr/15/granta-list-british-novelists
youtube.com/watch?v=b1NirWXpVOk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_Jewish_writers
forward.com/culture/qa/106174/sana-krasikov-inspiration-all-her-own/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>boipucci in Veeky Forums parlance

>Rachael Allen...
Where does she belong?

boipucci is his anus not his backside, Rachael.

Making profit off of Veeky Forums is a passing fad. It will always be niche because of its anonymity and reputation.

>young white man
jesus fucking christ.
i guess mukattoes such as myself who contribute on a regular basis are dog food to the liberal swine who seek to compartmentalize and report on the gentle rollickings of Veeky Forumsizens. what a fucking douchebag rachel allen must be.

I can't find this article on their website, nor is Rachael Allen listed in their contributors since 1979.
I remember her though, she released a small book of poems based on each board. I have a copy.

From doing some cursory googling I can tell you this article doesn't exist.

Wow we made it into the LRB? Link to full article please OP, or at least post the rest. That's pretty high-brow if I do say so myself.

>>boipucci, in Veeky Forums parlance

golden!

>not having a subscription giving you advance access
get real

check the date of the article you drongo

post it please

I can't post a physical book, no matter how slim it is. This tumblr post has most of it in though
postinternetpoetry.tumblr.com/post/83420223108/irl-rachael-allens-Veeky Forums-poems

Those are the regular contributors Dumas. Do you realize how many pages / contributors are in each copy?

Post the whole thing then.

>young white man

She didnt bother to spend some time on Veeky Forums or search other boards. Its not like there arent asians and spics posting here

I'm not the guy with access, but it's a big-ass magazine.

>of course
Their writing style is annoying. Of course? We're not you, faggot.

It's also stupid because the entire internet has more young white males. I'm not white either.

yeah. besides, i think she lumped Veeky Forums in with /pol/, not realizing that Veeky Forums typically remains resilient to the shifts of /pol/, and overall has a leftist slant.
fucking dumbass shits coming here without just asking us what's going on point blank.
>hey guys, this anonymous board is full of white people only, even though across the entire website there is an obvious international diversity!

Non males just hate to see males enjoying themselves.

Oh jesus christ.

Ar there ones for other magazines?

>all these self-declared non-whites squatting on a white culture board and in white countries.

hey, let's be honest. this is a greek culture board in particular. and you're a faggot.

>Give an insight into the mind of the literary young white man

Well that's fucking racist. There are chicks and non-whites all over Veeky Forums. She should see pics from some of /pol/'s meetups.

I'm Hispanic but grew up in a 99% white town, I checked. So maybe I'm really white.

HOLY SHIT

How the hell do they get away with it?

goy, she can't be racist.

fucking gold

Antisemitism is a hate crime.

I knew it all along. You chicano fucks are the ones that keep recommending Mein Kampf.

every time my eyes glide over "young white man" it chaps my ass.
god dammit i'm going to bed.

>...of the contemporary literary young man
Stopped reading there

Correction: your "boipucci" is what gets chapped.

Sure, white like all those "whites" on the FBI most wanted list.

Anyone got paywall? Veeky Forums as a whole (not us in particular, unfortunately) is mentioned
nybooks.com/articles/2014/12/18/anonymous-todays-dead-end-kids/

>t. rachael trying to get Veeky Forums to shit on her poems so she can polish off the rancid turd she wrote with a personal flair

>December 18, 2014

I just did a search on the NYRB website, I don't think I ever implied it was recent. I just want to see what they have to say about us.

She wouldn't have to dig too hard if that was what she wanted.
warosu.org/lit/thread/S8660416

That is not how you use the term "ambivalently".

LITERALLY laughed out loud at boipucci

oh, so the bitch has a vendetta. bet fifty bucks she comes weekly to see if she's been mentioned.

that seems fairly unlikely

>tfw she posted in that thread
>I find it funny that what I took from the time I have spent here (and keep doing so) is the mid twenties unaccomplished guys not knowing, as with most things, how to deal with the random approval of other writers, in my case I do understand it stems from probably feeling threatened. Fact is I'm no different from you. If most of you would actually care into putting the time and effort into doing something serious I have absolute conviction that you would be noticed.

>keep doing so

Probably depends on context of that thread.

have you ever expressed the opinion that someone reads a lot like Elliot Rodger with mixed feelings? seems like they were casually saying what the guy wrote like. it was a statement, not "oh, i don't know, maybe this guy writes like Elliot, or maybe he writes like the unabomber"

if it a was a smart person they'd just use the search function
but in this case it is a woman

>t. rachael calling for pitchforks against herself

>boipucci in Veeky Forums parlance

It's really dishonest to characterize a community by its worst members. This woman is as much a hack as any of the idiots who write for these dumb publications.

>It's a 'someone who doesn't GET Veeky Forums talks about Veeky Forums'-episode

no, they get it, they're just purposefully misrepresenting it for money.

When will Louis Thereoux do a Veeky Forums episode? I feel like he's the only one who'd do us justice.

Guess the ethnicity of the London Review of Books' editor.

>"Analysis of a poem by Robert Frost is treated [...] seriously"
her biggest mistake was implying there is anything good about this board whatsoever

As white as new fallen snow.

t. /int/

I hadn't noticed that, that was very nice of her. I tried to get in touch with her at the time, I think I sent her a message on facebook perhaps but got no response. Not that I took it as an intentional snub.

I'm going to go with Jew who presents as White?

t. 6-12 month old plebbit rapefugee

> I racially identify as white

wtf how... did you know.. jews are less than 2% the population

>(((best))) writers
I've never even heard of any of them

Have to agree. No need to google - the poor writing is a dead give away. Plus one would have to lurk for years to see anything of even the remotest value, let alone "debates on Kantian ethics."

I think the author misrepresents a lot of things and should feel bad about that.

I just like to talk about literature, and there aren't that many places left where people read and discuss actual literature.

Heavily moderated forums smother actual discussion, getting rid of those opinions which are most interesting. Anonymity is best for straightforward non pretentious discussion. Nobody cares who you are.

I care who you are user! :3

Fuck off, fag.

It’s a pretty generous characterisation desu

i agree. mom's gonna be surprised when it turns out i was a white male all along!

Fake news. Sad :(

Hardly, it's core internet vocabulary these days.

>tfw taking a sabbatical from /pol/ to relax
>discover more Jews in the media
Thanks, really appreciate it! Don'r mind if I save?

Latest version

Sorry, did you auto-correct from "Dumbass", or are you meaning to insult him by calling him "Dumas"? I can just never tell with this board.
t. Rachael Allen

Citation?

Most recent....

America: theguardian.com/books/2017/apr/26/granta-list-best-young-american-novelists

+

Britain: theguardian.com/books/2013/apr/15/granta-list-british-novelists

for

If you've been on here awhile it's easier to differentiate between casual racism, cultural racism, and racist racism. If your referent for the internet is Facebook-type shit, however, im sure this whole place looks like a white supremacist hugbox.

Your prose sucks. Kill yourself, Rachel.

Ah, I was under the impression the numbers were a ranking. Are there listings which prove the ethnicity of these people? Most of them listed as Jewish don’t have Jewish names besides Cohen and Hallberg.

>le epic false flag post. let me post my ameri-mutt meme now1 epic for teh win

>Ah, I was under the impression the numbers were a ranking.

Dumb goy.

Also, if you find it so hard to believe some brief google searches will prove they're Jewish. Evidence isnt hard to find.

Where's the rest of the fucking article you tease?

>casual racism, cultural racism, and racist racism

That's still all racism and I don't think coming to Veeky Forums makes you any better (or worse) at differentiating between these concepts.
Figuring out who are the ironyfags, the newfag tryhards and the actual stormfront posters, maybe.

Right off the bat, Adam Thirlwell is Protestant. I’ll continue searching, though.

Lol, I fucked her once

You goddamned idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=b1NirWXpVOk

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_Jewish_writers

Really makes you think

I’ve seen 7, Lauren Groff, Sana Krasikov, and Mark Doten have no information on being Jewish. Anything on them?

dude googling "sana krasikov jewish" brings this up as the first result...

forward.com/culture/qa/106174/sana-krasikov-inspiration-all-her-own/

Yeah, but you can see why someone would assume everyone here is white.

Do you believe every ms paint infographic?

Gave me a chuckle, too

>hurr durr he used mspaint he stoopid

Facts are facts, Schlomo

>Parlance

Ooh I like that word.

come on man, you know we'd all pretend to be dykes if some chick from the LRB showed up

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!

I know there's at least one black poster here who reads HP Lovecraft. checkmate "Rachael"