Is there a way to become schizotypal? What literature could help me to do that?

Is there a way to become schizotypal? What literature could help me to do that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4WwAQqWUkpI&index=27&list=PLqeYp3nxIYpF7dW7qK8OvLsVomHrnYNjD
youtube.com/watch?v=1YfWngyZ8HE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No literature will help you for this.
Do drugs.

Amphetamines, pot, alcohol, LSD, cigarettes, and Philip K. Dick

You can't become schizotypal through drug use. You can induce schizophrenia potentially, but not schizotypal PD. Also OP is a retard and faggot for glamourising mental illness.

Schizotypal is actually a good one, it really helps you to achieve a Veeky Forums lifestyle.

You think that sounds like fun because anything "new" sounds fun to your serotonin loaded faggot brain. Ironically, you would not be able to keep up that motivation after you have been drained even from tedium itself.

Why do they wear those sailor outfits? It's so fucking stupid, like they're purposefully designed to annoy. OP I suggest you spend as much time as possible in isolation. All social interaction must be once removed - do not directly interact with anyone. Even this site is a bit too intimate. Spend as much time as possible creating elaborate fantasies centered on yourself. Read only until you find something you can incorporate into your delusions. Run through as many iterations as you can. The goal is to become lost in your own thoughts for hours at a time, there should be nothing in your life that brings greater pleasure.

I'm schizotypal. Diagnosed schizoid tho as that's what I brought up,due to a poor reading, with my doctor, I'm fairly confident that I will get re-diagnosed. It's not something literature has done to me. I dropped out in the 8th grade and have lived in my room since- I'm in my 30s now.

mfw I share this board with your disgusting kind

Rude

>Veeky Forums lifestyle
This poser meme needs to die already

This but add Nick Land, Timothy Morton and whatever you find when you look at those books and what else the schizotypals who read that read

>I can't live the Veeky Forums lifestye so neither can you

You can't.

>tfw schizoid master race

We were born to be kings senpai

What's the advantage? There's no advantage to schizophrenia except for the genes. Bipolar disorder and positive schizotypy come with creativity - though not everyone is convinced.

Borderline has increased theory of mind (allegedly). Autism comes with a more rational mind and attention to detail. So what's up with schizoids?

The key to any kind of mental illness is to have a shitty childhood

That's a risk factor
But some of it is in the genes

Smoking weed when I was in highschool induced derealization that would last for days. Mental illness is not cool or something to be desired, it's terrifying.

>The Classification of Mental and Behavioural Disorders of ICD-10 lists schizoid personality disorder under (F60.1).[37]It is characterized by at least four of the following criteria:

>Emotional coldness, detachment or reduced affect.
>Limited capacity to express either positive or negative emotions towards others.
>Consistent preference for solitary activities.
>Very few, if any, close friends or personal relationship, and a lack of desire for such.
>Indifference to either praise or criticism.
>Little interest in having sexual experiences with another person (taking age into account).
>Taking pleasure in few, if any, activities.
>Indifference to social norms and conventions.
>Preoccupation with fantasy and introspection.

It's basically Desert Father mode. Very few normie needs, rich inner life, extremely well adjusted to solitude, almost all activities considered worthwhile are contemplative.

Sounds like Chris Chan, and look how his life turned out.

I did some quick research and schizoids might just be avoidants

How so?

Well some suggest schizoid personality disorder = avoidant personality disorder. But it was a Wiki page and it linked to - behold - psychology today.

Seems to me like schizoids are TruNEET and avoidants are failed normies.

>chris chan
>lack of desire of close friends or relationships
>indifferent to criticism
>little interest in sexual experience

Chris chan was an attention whore autist

this describes me frighteningly well

you need a family member with schizophrenia or a likely disorder - then you can become a mage - always good to watch the man who sees us as apes -here on religiosity youtube.com/watch?v=4WwAQqWUkpI&index=27&list=PLqeYp3nxIYpF7dW7qK8OvLsVomHrnYNjD

>Sapolsky
Good taste my mano

tl;dw?

Glamorama

There's a believed link between the schizophrenia spectrum and religiosity + shamanism
Not everyone is convinced, the other alledged link is that between creativity and the schizo spectrum which includes positive schizotypy which is the least pathological

You can search "sapolsky + schizotypy" or "sapolsky + schizophrenia" at google for more

intredasting, thanks.

will probably watch the whole thing anyway later on, he's a comfy guy to listen to.

Here's a shorter video I found using the keywords above:
youtube.com/watch?v=1YfWngyZ8HE

>no RAW mention
Robert Anton Wilson is your best bet. Start with The Illuminatus! Trilogy

I've spent the last 5 years in my quiet apartment alone, mostly having food delivered to me. Although in some ways it's great, you have duties to the greater world. This is not a virtuous and noble way to live.
>t. schizoid

>you have duties to the greater world
Nonsense.