Be honest with yourself: he's smarter than you

Be honest with yourself: he's smarter than you

Good thread.

Pay $10 to learn just how smart

nice trips

probably true, but he's also wronger than me

Nope. He sure isn't.

>Frozen served a political purpose: to demonstrate that a woman did not need a man to be successful. Anything written to serve a political purpose (rather than to explore and create) is propaganda, not art.
Frozen was propaganda, pure and simple. Beauty and the Beast (the animated version) was not.

No seriously, what did he mean by this?

Yes but does he have my wit and sharp tongue?

Patriarchal blather I believe.

I donno who's dumber, Camille Paglia or him.

>huuur charging 10 bucks is a crime now gimme a maccas meal!
>what? 10 buck burger chips drink combo? Fuckoff let's see a movie
>what? Fucken entry fee for cinema? Popcorn and drink costs like 12 bucks? Shiiiiiiiit let's just go for a quick swim in the pool
>membership? Wha? You're goanna make me pay like 10 bucks for swimming entry, fuck that let's go back to my car
>what? Fucken 10 bucks for parking? You fucking serious all I did was look in some shops for a bit. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttt...
>things cost MONEY? Fucken fuck.

Damn nigga you really ripped him apart

I like a lot of what he says. Shame he's an ideologue and hypocrite.

No he is a popo head, he should be put in jail for not wanting too call me xir!

The archetype of the archetype obsessed professor

>can't hold all this meta

He's not worthless, but his understanding of truth, religion, ideology, and postmodernism is absolute garbage.

No arguments to be seen yet...

Isnt he only known for triggering trannies?

Of course not, you retarded asshat. There's no way you honestly thought in complete sincerity that the post "Be honest with yourself: he's smarter than you" was going to promote productive discussion with well structured and supported arguments. You did the equivalent of breaking into a classroom, shitting on a computer and then being smug about no one responding with anything other than disgust and contempt.

That's statistically unlikely but since he uses his intelligence for the equivalent of shitposting and I'm the better shitposter I still win

I've literally read the entire cannon of epistemological works from Galileo to Feuerbach and back, just listening to Peterson gives me that douche chill feel

What does he do that makes people hate him so much?

He has an army of morons that make threads like this

I can't believe I fell for this meme. He's a perfectly normal, intelligent guy.

give his opinion on shit, get posted on /pol/ sometimes, scam morons into giving him cash be an unironic Jungian
idk why people get so bootybothered over proving themselves "better" than peterson but it's pretty reliable bait here on Veeky Forums

Literally this, and i hate any cult of personality

I Am Always Honest With Myself Before I Tell Others Truth. I Wish I Knew He Would Tell Me How He Got Smart So I Could Love Him Better. Who Wouldn't Want Someone Who Can N-Dimensional Love?

>tfw the only things standing between us and utopia are getting ethics back into video game journalism and postmodernism out of universities

Hm, i see.

Milo / Jordan 2020
"Meme presidency should work this time"

this. he's irrelevant to me as a thinker but I can't escape his teenage fanbase hyped up on their discovery of the word "postmodernism"

Weird, that is the face my bf pulls everytime I bring one of my friends over to blow him. I guess I'm sucking too much dick? But if Universities were simpler, we'd have more time for dick sucking.

>upset that Derrida, Spivak, Butler, etc. are too hard to read
>comes up with explanations of psychological phenomena that are intuitive to the point of not requiring a degree, as evidenced by countless Veeky Forums and YouTube comments nerds who make similar shit up constantly
>smarter than me

no, probably not

>epistemology ended in 19th century
u wot m8

But it did

He gets paid more though, and a lot of exposure. So maybe we can only see idiots in the media because only an idiot would want to whip his dick out in public and scream, "MINE IS THE LARGEST! THESE ARE MY METRICS! YOU MUST ALL MEASURE IT! WE ALL USE NUMBERS AND MATH!"

Kind of like silent way men have to believe because women don't tell THEM that guys also get rated in a scale of "1-10" kinda way. It's just, in truth, women are kinda filthy so ya know we get all that slut shaming shit. S'weird.