AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHRRRAA...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dSdOqBF7pWo
youtube.com/watch?v=bucIvQarfLk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The scary book iz scary lole!!

If books did this
more kids would read books

>tfw I actually almost shat myself when I saw this as a kid and was scared to open books for weeks

Unsurprising to see such lackluster CGI from one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

it's from a video?
I thought it was just a picture LOL!
what is it from?

>video

its from a movie you ingrate. a great movie at that

youtube.com/watch?v=dSdOqBF7pWo

It's from Caligula

That image shill makes me physically cringe

well then go back to r*ddit

infallible

That list is literally a Reddit list.

It has Hypersphere on it, dumbass.
There was an actual list with most of those books on it, but over the years people edited it to switch them around to random tiers.

you are literally a r*ddit migrant and you need to go back

holy shit

LMFAO tbqh

/tv/ had the better post 2bh

>Hypersphere

hahahahaHAHAHAHAh
what a joke

I read it, I found the author to be too preachy.
He kept going on and on about some unforeseen terror.
What a faggot am I right?
I can't be the only one who actually read this book.

This happens every time I buy a second hand book, holy shit, I'm getting fed up with all these magician pranksters

When did you realize that Digital Sincerity was the next big thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=bucIvQarfLk

yeah I mean it looks cool but it is annoying as fuck to read when they do this

They're on discount though.
If I buy some reading glasses will it help me cope?

fucking kill yourself reddit tourist. /tv/ is the absolute worse board on Veeky Forums filled with witless tryhard underage memer and blatant shills

bump