Let me tell you a story. Your unvenerated father lies deep in the belly of a whale, awaiting your rescue...

Let me tell you a story. Your unvenerated father lies deep in the belly of a whale, awaiting your rescue. Guarding it is a lobster at the top of its dominance hierarchy. Pinocchio is pissed. From a Darwinian perspective, it would take the amalgamation of a thousand heroes to save him, roughly speaking. I mean, what do you even do at that point? You're just done, and that's no joke. Only a man who has slain the dragon could face that. But how do you slay your dragon, you might ask? Well, now that's the bloody question you could think about for 5 years and still not properly understand...

>But how do you slay your dragon, you might ask?
*cleans room*
nothing personal lobster dragon

inb4 30+ assblasted replies

theres a legend told around the lands of kekistan ,about a brave wizard called jordan ,jordan was leading a normal meme farming life like any other kekistani ,until one day the bloody neo-marxists invaded the campuses , possessed by post-modernist ideologies ,jordan with the inspiration of lord all-mighty kek embodied the logos and spoke the damn truth ,levels of sorting never seen before were released and thus he gone into the unknown to slay the dragon of chaos and ressurected the dead father from the underworld ,the brave meme wizard then climbed to the top of the dominance hierarchy , holding the holy "gulag archipelago" open , he utters his first commandment "THOU SHALT CLEAN YOUR ROOM, BUCKO"

DELETE THIS

itt

nah, this is sort of funny and the left has no sense of humor

i like jordan and i chuckled

I'm a newfag on this board and I can't believe the number of Jordan threads I'm seeing. Is this normal for Veeky Forums or am I witnessing a targeted campaign?

id love to fuck that girl in the black shirt

This happens every so often. Not sure if it's actually /leftypol/, or some faggy discord or just one dedicated shitposter. Ignore the threads and they'll leave, same as any other cheap bait.

Those bloody post-modernists pulled a sleight of hand, Derrida I’m telling you, they’re devious, you can’t even understand them, they’re so full of resentment, and ideology it’s pure pathology, I’ll tell you you’ve gotta focus on yourself, fix yourself first, these kids don’t even know about the Soviet Union these days, go read the gulag archipelago, these guys it’s a bloody good question, hitler did you know he was high in trait disgust, I talk about it in my self authoring program, it’s on sale right now if you use code H3H3 bucko.

This guy knows what you're talking about

As someone with far-right leanings, I would just like to say that Memerson fags are far more annoying than Leftypol.

wtf i love karl marx now

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Peterson. The psychology is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Jungian archetypes most of the concepts will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Peterson's modernistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Upanishad literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these arguments, to realize that they're not just btfoing marxists- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Peterson truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Peterson's existencial catchphrase "Sort Yourself Out," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Peterson's genius unfolds itself on their youtube screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Pinocchio tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>girl

I actually read that in his voice. Well done OP.

>a lobster at the top of its dominance hierarchy

Quite a rare Jpepe you got there OP

I hope you dont mind if i take this one with me as I face the mighty dragon

All hail lord J PeanutButter

Same, these are spot on in a way I find really gratifying.

Did the dragon sort himself out? That's the bloody difficult question everyone has to ask themselves.

That sounds surprisingly badass

I never had a father so this doesn't work

>that qt 3.14 syndicalist chicana on the left
muh dick