Books only you understood

Books only you understood.

women never understand the books read hi hi

i think you're exposed OP, it seems like Mary McCarthy understood that book as well

I HATE IT

the bible

that grl is really cute is the movie good i want to see her more

give us your interpretation then

Yeah give us your interpretation, faggot.

Why bother putting a 1000-line poem as the centerpiece of your novel if you're purposefully going to make it shitty?

>purposefully

Nabokov isn't that good to begin with

It's not shitty

She was amazing in Overdrive. Such a qt

Brainlet detected

Brainlets detected.

Self-concsiousness as unity between opposites, in such a way is the Absolute formed... the Absolute brainlet

>1000 line
LOL learn to count

Parody of the overwrought tryhard poet, and to highlight exactly how crazy and obsessed Charles was.
I still like a few passages from it, though.
>I was the shadow of the waxwing slain
>By the false azure of the window pane
And the "cells interlinked" passage in the movie were both quite good.

?
what movie
someone adapted Pale Fire?

I feel the same way honestly. There's a lot of Nabokov leaking through even as he tries to channel a completely different character. It made me somewhat feel he isn't actually that good of a writer.

Yeah, it's called Blade Runner 2049.

BR2049. It wasn't an adaptation, it was just referenced a couple of times.
At one point the girl (actually an AI hologram) shown in this post offers to read it for the protagonist while he sits around at home. The protagonist says he knows that she actually hates the book, and she admits that it's true.
The protagonist is a bio-engineered replicant who's psychologically conditioned to obey orders and they ensure he will continue obeying with a "baseline test." He sits in a white room staring at a camera, which quotes lines from Pale Fire while asking him questions. He responds with parts of the lines and the camera is supposed to measure how he's acting like a polygraph.
The movies plays with the themes of people ascribing more meaning to things than is truly there just like Nabokov, but doesn't beat you over the head with "Gadzooks, this is just like that thing we referenced in Pale Fire," which is nice.

MY
DIARY
DESU
DESU

When I see a cute girl like this you know what I wanna do I wanna kill myself that's what I wanna do

Same.

>999