Does anyone know any good drugs to take while reading? Not to help you concentrate but to help you imagine the book?

Does anyone know any good drugs to take while reading? Not to help you concentrate but to help you imagine the book?

kratom

What are the effects?

profound contentment

Phenibut
>Stimulant but does not make you feel overly jittery
>Similar feeling to Adderall for me makes everything feel super interesting (great for social situations too)
>Can legally buy it online it considered a "dietary supplement"

fuck you in tryna quit

Try first

My daily antidepressent

any recreational drugs just feed the ego. an unaffected mind is best.

For me joint is already a lot. I read all neverending story on high, was amazing

why

where is the best place to buy this stuff (uk)

thoughtfoods, intellimeds, nootropics.eu
You probably should accompany it with citocholine though. Stimulants make your brain work longer but you need that supplemented to keep it working accurately. Other stuff also helps in combination but you'll have to figure it out yourself.

phenibut is not at all like adderall, its closer to anti anxiety drugs like benzos. Ive done plenty of both and reading is much better on stimulants.

stuff is mad dangerous. take it more than once a week and you get a terrible terrible withdrawal

it lowers testosterone and is slightly more addicting than coffee. It is really great at first, but it doesnt last

i honestly dont mind the reduction in testosterone. when im off it, constantly thinking about sex is legit annoying and im not a pussy so its not like im mumbling at shoes with less test

>Stimulant
>Similar feeling to Adderall
How can one be this retarded? Please do us a favor and neck yourself.

yeah isnt phenibut like xanax? user may have been having a joke

I'm low does, many depressants are stimulants. This is definitely the case for me with opiates. He probably just hasn't taken a big dose.

Acid man.
Reading Poe tales while tripping is really really dope

>69174 [Reply]▶
>while reading
god no, i can only read sober. i cant focus on alc or anything

I used to do 3-meo-PCP and lay in bed all day reading Goethe and listening to classical music it was awesome

3meo pcp was one of the most addicting drugs ive ever done

Literally any drug. or sober. Its all good.
I just like reading

alcohol used to work really well for me but now it just makes me have to reread paragraphs a lot
maybe i just need to pace my drinking better

Micro dose lsd is the best for reading

I can tear through hundreds of pages enjoy it and see the bigger picture of what i am reading, it feels great

I recommend cyanide. It'd do you a favor.

I like tramadol. I take 1 regularly to manage pain, and it works. 2 when I want to pile under blankets and read all night or write. It's a mild opiate, so you get a slight feeling of euphoria and warmth, but it's not harsh like Percocet or Oxycotin that will make you irritable and sleepy.

Helps me focus and really dig into the pages. As a side note it really makes Role-playing in videos games much more fun. Little hard to get your hands on without a prescription though.

caffeine

cocaine would be insane for reading a book, I reckon I could double fist them and still take half the time.

PCP

Theine from far the best drug I take when I read.

find one for when you write.