Lads I went to far

>Sent: 7:53 AM
>Hopefully you see this before you sleep

wew

>what is australia

>be moderator of writer's club
>don't moderate properly
>email full of errors

You're best of out of it desu m8 though you sound like a sperglord.

you dumb asshole
this is hilarious. you're going to get fucking suspended because you couldn't stop being a lunatic frogposter for a single fucking hour.

Jesus fucking Christ

Every time I think I'm the most pathetic incel autist this side of the Atlantic I see something like this and I'm reminded that I could still get worse

You fucking moron, you couldn't keep your mouth shut around normies and now you paid the price.
This is basic shit. This is like Rule 1 and 2 shit. Don't be such a feckless fool next time, if there even is a next time.

You should definitely try to get expelled just for words, it'd be an amazing court case

Can you prove this actually happened and you aren't just having a laugh, OP?

Show up at the next meeting and read them Schoppy's On Women aloud, then report back.

This OP, just think Dead Poet Society. You're an artist, no one can hold you down.

Just go anyway OP, what they gonna do, call security in the writers club? And do what that user said.

>what are time zones?

The first two rules of Writers Club.

how does speech include a "slash"? This is how you get caught lying OP, the head of the writing club knows that people don't speak in slashes.

Only so many choices lad

>Find a book that says "i hate women" and say you were quoting a book metapostmodernironically

>Deny deny deny

>Just don't give an inch and tell them it's not a crime, etc etc. Get kicked out but keep your pride, or what's left of it

Or else "hi i'm a pussy faggot who can't put his money where his mouth is, please pelase forgive me and let me suck your feet clean for you"

He lives in a different time zone than the guy who goes to the same bookclub as him??

DO NOT BACK DOWN ATTEND THE CLUB WEAR AN OPEN SHIRT

Wtf is a writer's club ? Who cares lmao

I'd go back to it even she told you not to, and I would yell 'GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW'

LICK YOUR LIPS AT EVERY WOMAN THAT DARTS THEIR GAZE YOUR WAY

lol that's fucking redpilled! This is why I come to Veeky Forums. Can't wait to post this on reddit

praise Kek!

Damn I hope this moderator is never in charge of anything important.

>you said you hated half of humanity a-and that's not really OK, OK?

fake and gay
op and everyone who replies seriously need to an hero

>anons give robots advice about how they should meet people by joining clubs and being passionate for their interests
>one of them actually tries it instead of making bitter excuses about how they don't want friends anyway

Ben Shapiro supports free speech at college campuses but I'm pretty sure the hypocrite Jew wouldn't even defend OP

This is fucking hilarious. There's a super easy way out of this:

>"I was doing a post-modern performance art critique for Foucault's idea of limiting a dialectic in regards to thought censorship. As evidenced by conversation and reports, there is an intrinsic bias around certain phrases, and I'm a practical, tangible example of this. Kick me out of the group if you feel you have to, it's going to be a great paper either way."

Do it short, point form, and in an email, then give a sarcastic apology as the second half performance. Boom, justice and destruction of their ideals.

This

Fucking do it OP

Sam Hyde already did this

Just to be clear, this is going to cause a giant media shitstorm the second anyone with any opinions hears it.

I say you should do it user.

Which will flop as soon as anyone questions it because OP is clearly not intelligent or well read enough to defend the position put forth in

He could say he doesn't care about explain because thats the job of the critics

this is uh, per se, fake

Of course it's fake, but it's also amusing so we're running with it.

We could say it was supposed to be fake to show post-truth, add some pics and people would belive is real

but user perception IS reality

Thats the point

I hope they fuck you up shit for brains. Btw have fun never being a successful writer/anything with an anti-fem stance.

That's the coward's cop out.

What he has to do is write a profanity filled surrealist novella where he describes vague tangentially related symbolism that communicates something displaced but seemingly meaningful. Whenever anyone asks what anything means, OP just laughs a quiet laugh, or rolls his eyes sarcastically before moving on to the next question.

The follow up will be a story about the characters in the novella reading their novella censored, and reacting to it with more profanity.

The final version will be a story about OP reading the reaction to his story exclusively composed of twitter comments filled with censorship.

why would they talk about Title IX in Australia?

Hopefully this will be a lesson for you, you sound like a piece of shit OP.

Are you angry that you got called out? Planning to shoot up the club in revenge?

fake and gay. This is Veeky Forums not /larp/