What if wittgenstein smoked weed

what if wittgenstein smoked weed

weedgenstein

itd break down even more cognitive walls. imagine the
>architecture

litgenstein

he'd have a bunch of great ideas but never get around to publishing them.

OR

he'd wake up the next morning and realize all of those great ideas were actually shit, go sober for a while, and then start publishing as a wiser man for the experience.

t. weed eater

What if they had anime in Wittgenstein's day?

YES

He did numb-nuts
Looks like someone hasn't read philosophical investigations

He only smoked cocks.

wait what the fuck that is a MAN?!?!?

no, it's anime

>inhales the nub of a joint betwixt his index and thumb, clenched tight
>exhales
What we need...
>turns head left
Is to raise income taxes...
>turns head right
To at least eighty per cent of annual salary...
>left again
Then we implement a Goods and Services tax of around twenty per cent
>splutters
It is the case that we need to tax our most wealthy and give it to the poor, in order to stabilise our economy from Reaganite policies.
>inhales the last of the toke, choking
Arggh... Eeh... We can only stop crime if and only if we legalise marijuana, and tax it heavily. OOoof!

Dopegenstein

>dfwdfw

Or if he did cocaine

Then he'd be wittgenline

People have done some amazing things throughout history.

Like the Polynesian sailors who navigated uncharted waters by the stars and sea swells to find new islands thousands of miles off into the vast expanse of endless ocean.

They must have been so high to come up with that idea, can you imagine?

Or like whoever designed the statues at Easter Island and buried them all the way up to their necks.

They were probably stoned on so much weed, they were just like "uh wow this is crazy right now, yeah just put it in the dirt haha."

Think about the first people who crossed the Bering Strait and inhabited the frozen tundra of what we now call Alaska.

They had to have been totally blasted on marijuana plants, just so ripped out on indica and sativa that they didn't even mind basically sleeping in the snow.

Can you imagine how wasted the first cave man had to have been to be like "I'm just gonna go over there and kill an animal and actually eat its body because that will make me strong"?

Like you'd have to smoke such an enormous hit off a blunt to be like "yeah if I digest this animal its life force will basically give me strength and then I'll just rip its skin off an wear it around because it's warm."

I'd like to party with whoever came up with the idea to rub all of our genitals together, they must have been like "wow my pee pee and weiner is hard, I bet if I literally put it inside that girl's body I could create another human being that looks like us and then I could teach it how to kill animals and rip their skin off too."

That guy was probably so high on weed to come up with that one.

But I'm glad he did.

I love my parents and all our ancestors, except the bad ones, like the ones who probably lit up a bong full of drugs and were like "I bet if i forced these people to work on my farm for free I could save a lot of money."

It's not all kind buds out there.

Some pretty harsh tokes throughout history as well, but one thing is for certain.

Everyone who has ever done anything had to have been so fucking high, I can't even believe it.

Please enjoy responsibly, y'all.

wittgenstein is nazbol

a footnote appearing somewhere in an unpublished work saying something like "indeed, this is precisely what happens in the experience of SMOKING WEED..."

you set your own shitty joke up and it still bombed, you stink

Lmao came here to say this

DFW is what happens if you smoke pot and Wittgenstein at the same damn time nibba

i really enjoy this post

stoners unironically believe stuff like this though

we're correct tho

on certainty.

1. Dude.
1.1. Dude, uh. Uh. This. Fuck.
1.11. Shit.
1.13. Okay. I've got it now. Now I've got it. The. Shit - fuck.
1.14. The world. Dude. Shit.
1.14. I'll this one again. I'm.
1.15. The thing about you is. And that's his deal.

He would then be high.

weed is nazbol