What the fuck is this nigga on

what the fuck is this nigga on

meta-nomad.net/category/islandtwitter/

i mean it was a fun read and I liked the prose but I have no idea what he was attempting to accompany

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off racist Drumpf voter.

t. actual Drumpf voter
Drumpf is a crypto-communist and I see right through his lies.

Is the original version of this an actual real comic?

Yes it was. It's basically a Utilitarian defense of theft

Well what else would he do? It's more just straight optimism. He could either think like he does, or he could get mad and just be filled with impotent rage at who ever stole his bike.

utilitarianism is literally the most cucked philosophy

>Report bike as stolen
>Police compile list of complains from an area
>Eventually if enough complains ate listed they will do something about it
>Thief is arrested

Oh shit lol I thought the original was the "my wife got fucked" one, nvm

Nah the most cucked would probably be some theistic philosophy where suffering is considered good and the world is full of evil because god is mad at us or something.

>cuck detected
dont you have a bike to leave for a deserving negro?

Not an argument.

>the most cucked would probably be some
make a real statement then

>what the fuck is this nigga on
Brain-rotting leftism, probably.

>He could either think like he does, or he could get mad and just be filled with impotent rage at who ever stole his bike.
Yeah, either that or move to an area with no dindus.

Don't be so easily upset friendo, it's bad for you're health.

t. limp-wristed materialist

This has never happened, not even once.

He could've made a discreet way of identifying the bike and if he happened to see a bike that looked similar to his in the future, just check the marking and if it matches, wait for whoever "owns" it currently and beat the shit out of them.

He could've put a GPS tracker in the steel tubing of the bike too, or hell, just filled the thing with thermite to just start on fire if he ever found it stolen. Hindsight is 20/20 and "Well I could've" is kinda pointless.

Why does everyone make fun of him?
His comics are okay

Why is everyone focusing purely on the comic and not on the link OP was actually referring to in his post?

"We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one."

This particular comic he made is stupid

it makes me sad to see threads like these on Veeky Forums these days.

Sometimes senseless things happen to you, it's okay to be angry, we don't have to be optimistic in every waking second.

ALSO THIS ISN'T LITERATURE FUCK OFF

i seriously want to know why one would go to such great lengths so as to modify someone else's comic and meticulously ensure the art style is preserved and in general put in all that effort to just.. crack a terrible racist joke? I feel that the person who made this has to be constantly angry or filled with hate to be driven enough to do this and put in so much effort. Which boggles me because I don't know what it is that makes someone so hateful and filled vitriol.

I'm not putting anyone down. I really do want an actual explanation of what goes through someone's mind when making something like this. Do they think they're being funny? Does it somehow make them happier?

I feel less and less inclined to visit this board these days because its just annoying to see low-level shitposts like this day in and out. There would be shitposts earlier too but they were less explicitly racist and even the ones that were had some modicum of intelligent discussion in them instead of the dumb "drumpf-libtears-cuck" level language that makes discourse so toxic now.

This website sucks desk.

>t. newfag

t. guy who has never lived in a neighbourhood where thefts happen with any regularity

Uhh because it's funny?

thats just like youre opinion man

It's /b/ levels of unoriginal edginess, I don't even give a shit about internet racism, but that kind of shit is edgy for the sake of edgy and screams teenager 4channer faggotry.