What do you guys think about Elliot Rodgers manifesto?

What do you guys think about Elliot Rodgers manifesto?

It's my next read after I finish crime and punishment. it can't be any worst than mien kampf

Link below if anyone wants to join me in a month.

documentcloud.org/documents/1173808-elliot-rodger-manifesto.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hl6BfFCErBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1AULxDK3VdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>have a bad day
>remember Elliot Rogers is currently suffering a Dante-esque ironic torture in hell
>sexy demons having a picnic in front of him while he's tied to a chair with a squirt gun full of orange juice lies just out of reach
>this will go on forever
Feels good man

You're only encouraging me.

a warning against making happa children

Reveals his mental illness and is unintentionally funny at times. Nothing more.

>I eventually grew to hate him after I heard him having sex with my sister. I arrived at the house one day, my mother being at work, and heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister’s vagina through her closed room door, along with my sister’s moans. I stood there and listened to it all. So my sister, who was four years younger than me, managed to lose her virginity before I did.

>Claims to be intelligent and destined for greatness. Talks about how he's going to kill all kinds of people.
>Uses handguns with 10 round capacity magazines instead of a rifle.
>Is actually a retard.

Really makes you think.

>The suspect had 492 images stored on the internal memory [on his phone].

>Approximately 200 of these images
were pictures that the suspect took of himself (“selfies”).

>>remember Elliot Rogers is currently suffering a Dante-esque ironic torture in hell

I sure hope so. He shot my friend in the head and probably would have shot me too if I'd been over by where she was instead of two blocks away.

I can't tell if this is b8 anymore

Don't worry there is an audiobook.

youtube.com/watch?v=hl6BfFCErBQ

I think if we had something similar from the early modern era, like a similar manifesto from Gilles de Rais, it would be a wondrous insight. I think this will prove to be as well.

Of course, as a contemporary I think he is a pathetic murderous narcissist, but it def is an interesting piece of work.

His sister is hot. I wonder if he beat off to her.

Dude must've had a megacock to be able to plunge it through the door before even entering the vagina.

From what I gather the family seems much better off without him, which is hilarious. Not even his own family was fond of him.

No, Supreme Gentleman thought he was explicitly deserved blondes. It's in the YT videos and the manifesto.

reminder that Gilles de Rais did nothing wrong and the church invented crimes in order to convict him and seize his property.

this is unrelated, but is there a term like hapa for half white/half indian people? I've literally never met one besides myself but Britain occupied India for so long I feel like they would have had a term for it like mulatto or hapa.

I think they just called them half castes, but I also don't think there were very many of them. Generally, British colonists didn't fuck the natives.

It's essential reading to be quite honest

It's the greatest manifesto ever to be quite honest.

It's fucking funny to be quite honest.

>you'll never date ER and heal him with your love
:(((

It serves as a good introduction to the world of hapa/asian male suffering.

Yeah it's hilarious. There are so many parts that are just him walking or driving around when he sees a happy couple, and is so overcome with rage he has to throw coffee at them and run/drive away, it happens like seven times. And the time he becomes convinced that he is destined to win the lottery so drives miles and miles to the next state to buy a ticket only to be crushed when he doesn't win. Or when he goes to the party and randomly decides to try and push a girl over the balcony and everybody beats the shit out of him, great read.

The only manifesto that comes close to being as funny is Christopher Dorner's, and thats just because of the bizzare acknowledgement section at the end where he starts thanking Todd Phillips for making the Hangover movies and feeling sad he won't get to see the new season of Walking Dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=1AULxDK3VdQ

>And the time he becomes convinced that he is destined to win the lottery so drives miles and miles to the next state to buy a ticket only to be crushed when he doesn't win.
That sounds like something I would do

That's called bipolar disorder, just ask yourself this question:

"Do you ever randomly get struck with thought so compelling that you must act, and find it perfectly reasonable to act on, only to find out you really regret the action through normal thought regardless of outcome?"

Well there was that one time with your mother.

This but unironically.
You've sealed the deal for me. I'm too read it.

That question is way too abstract to say no though.

The part where he pissed some people off and jumped and broke his ankle and lost his gold necklace then had to have a metal plate screwed into his leg to fix his ankle was good.

It was really bizarre reading since I went to school there at the same time he wrote about it and used to hang out at a lot of the same places. (Used to go to the Starbucks he says he went to every day at Camino Real since it was bigger and less crowded than the one in IV.) I was in a fraternity while I was there, so whenever he goes on about being resentful seeing frat guys walk by I always kind of wonder if I ever bumped into him.

it sounds like you're kinda taking pride in the possibility that you may have led to his shooting

No. A normal person would be like "sure, occasionally". A batshit crazy person would be like "nonstop all the time".

I'm a batshit crazy person and I can tell you right now I do things completely out of character for no reason, but find it perfectly rational and reasonable in the moment. For example, a normal person might buy some Pocky while grocery shopping on a whim, or a TV or something unnecessary. A crazy person goes grocery shopping for two hours, buys only some of the things needed to make food, and winds up with a fridge full of nonsense, like wasabi mayo, pickles and aloe juice.

A normal person might get angry for no reason and yell. A crazy person gets angry for no reason, dwells on it for six weeks, contemplates meticulously that the world is conspiring against them, and proceeds to lose their mind at a cashier in Walmart over their bagging philosophy.

Everyone knows the actions are stupid, a crazy person is just more EXTREME and consistent about it.

There's nothing wrong with that. We may all have influenced spree killers at one time or another.

I remember telling Odd Future to fuck off from /mu/ back in the day and getting them banned for viral marketing. Fun times fun times.

I think out of all the things contributing to what he did my presence as one of literally hundreds of fraternity guys in Isla Vista had very little to do with it. Aside from George (who he stabbed to death), Eliot's anger had very little to do with specific people and was more aimed at people generally.

I would feel more sorry for him, but he didn't put in a lot of effort to better his situation. He didn't realize that the world didn't owe him anything. When I moved to Isla Vista I was somewhat socially awkward with no friends in the area, but I fixed that by putting in effort socially. If you can't get laid in Isla Vista you probably can't get laid anywhere to be honest. During junior year I was hooking up with three difference chicks and I'm not exactly a social butterfly myself.

this made my dick hard

He heard his younger sister fuck a guy in the room next door while he was still a virgin. That would fuck anyone up

>A crazy person goes grocery shopping for two hours, buys only some of the things needed to make food, and winds up with a fridge full of nonsense, like wasabi mayo, pickles and aloe juice.
MOM'S GONNA FREAK

t. good looking "socially awkward" normie

sorry about your friend.

It just made me horny.

Aleister Crowley wrote something similar along those lines about Gilles de Rais, his 'banned speech, you ought to read it although it sounds like you have already.

hahaahha westerners. holy shit how cuck you actually are that your little sister will get fucked in your house and you are even in the house at the same time hahha

>went grocery shopping exactly like that, spent a ton of money on complete insanity I'd rather not list
>ran out of money, started looking in my fridge
>"Do apples and mushrooms count as a sandwich if I wrap them in bread, and do I use sweet chili or pesto?"
Cooking a dinner that consists of a madman's selection of condiments is a unique punishment, my mom would at least kick my ass for it and I'd learn. If it wasn't for frozen fruit and protein powder I'd probably die, because I can cook well, but holy fuck am I inconsistent at it.