Reminder he's making over $60k per month and you're barely finding a burger flipping job

Reminder he's making over $60k per month and you're barely finding a burger flipping job

Other urls found in this thread:

graphtreon.com/creator/jordanbpeterson
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah but he is spreading the redpill and so am I.

he told me clean my room so inspired and donated but now i have to wait 3 more weeks saving up to move out of parents basement but i have his youtube talks to keep me comfortable anyway thank you father-figure jordan please take all my money and sell me all your books and personality tests

If I made that kinda money just for existing my mind would probably guilt me into suicide

Why would I want that. I make like $4k a month and that's more than enough

Do you take pride in other men's success user?

You know what I could do with $60k a month? I could buy a used civic every month and mod it to slap ferrari butts. Every month.

Thanks for reminding me. Something about the reality of this strikes me as really wrong. Not because I think I deserve 60k or he doesn't deserve 60k. But that all that money is just from Patreon and people throwing money at him for nothing irks me.

Yeah and AvE is making ~$24k/month but at least he's cool
Honestly it just weirds me out that making youtube videos and shit is a legitimate career for some people now.

1. It's not for nothing, it's for lectures they enjoy.
2. Nobody is giving him 60k, they are giving him less than a ticket to a movie.

>just existing
Nobody gets paid for just existing, user.

Actually, national average last year for a movie ticket was ~$8 and when Peterson last had his Patreon earnings public, the average patron was giving him $10.93
graphtreon.com/creator/jordanbpeterson

He gets paid to lecture by all the people that pay to sit in the audience. His lectures at the university are what his salary as a professor is for.

The most you can say is that he gives people his book and his overpriced authoring programs to people who donate. But I doubt that wihout Patreon those things would be so lucrative the guy would end up with 600k a year on top of what he gets from his other ventures.

Shit man, movies are cheap in your country. Anyway, I don't think it really retracts from my point. It's small money each.

But what are you actually annoyed by? Someone delivers a service that lots of people think is worth a bit of money, that money adds up and he does well for himself. What's the problem?

>this is the future capitalists chose

Oh yeah, I wasn't trying to detract from your statement from pointing out that it was wrong, I was just pointing it out. Also, that was just the ticket price, not including the other costs that they jew you on: food and drink.

No, it's the future we were handed by the great Mother Nature.

It just feels surreal. It's an absurd amount of money.

I think he does deserve to be very successful but I can't shake the sense it's far too much for any one person to deserve no matter what they've done.

even if you're a doctor?

>$66,636.40 per month
>$799,636.80 per year
>plus salary from the university
Goddamn, that's pretty glorious

>great mother nature

A doctor makes about 150k while working themselves very hard though. That's the upper limit of hard work and a rigorous education for most people.

I think Peterson did say the money was gonna go towards founding an online university which would justify it. But theres no sign of that.

doctors are glorified car mechanics who take shit tier easy majors like bio to get a GPA high enough to satisfy daddy and mummys (asian) expectations. Truly a plebian line of work.

Contrast that to people who get paid tens of millions to play sportball

"Try doing it with the car running"

>upper limit of hard work
If they actually wanted to work hard they would be scientists not bitch rote memorizers. It's the lazy choice for a smart person.

Or the millions for playing Dota 2

this is probably the dumbest thing I've seen in a while. what did you major in

chem e, also a shit major btw, but I moved on to geophysics for grad work

well i now know you exist, wow thanks man, i really wanted to sleep tonight.

sorry, 90% of that was just me being pissed at my shitty uni classmates. Didn't think any doctors browsed /lit. If you actually like it then don't listen to my bullshit.

So we’ve been reduced to this
First he was better, faster, stronger, now he is only richer.