I cannot get through this fucking book...

I cannot get through this fucking book. Never in my life has a book so thoroughly emptied my seemingly bottomless well of autistic interest. Is there any main character in the history of fiction less inspired or interesting than the red-haired ladyboy edgelord that is Kvothe/Quoth/Quote/Cunt?
The only reason I would ever fucking consider finishing this series would be to see Quark die at the end. Here's the kicker, though: He fucking won't. The start of the first book is the chronological end to the whole goddamn trilogy, and the third book isn't even out yet.

What the fuck, guys.

Why are you so determined to read a shit book?

If you are having trouble finishing the first book, there is no way you are gonna be able to get through the second.

You should read it for the prose, not for the plot like a fucking pleb.

You should read it for the prose not for the plot like a pleb.

It's a children's book. What did you expect?

you should post once not twice like a (fucking) pleb

The prose isn't all that great.

Why? You might get dubble the (you)s.

Still you can analyse why you feel that way.

actually made me think

lol no it's awful

I don't have to analyse why I feel negatively towards eating shit, buddy.

This. The first was decent in parts, the second was completely awful all the way through.

>The start of the first book is the chronological end to the whole goddamn trilogy, and the third book isn't even out yet.

That's not true. The frame story is still progressing, with the village coming under attack by monsters. I haven't read what occurs in the second book, because I otherwise agree with you. Sympathy is a fun idea, but the book is mostly terrible.

I got about 150 pages in before I dropped it. Terrible, I have no idea why I even pushed myself that far.

>village comes under attack
>kvothe saves the day
There I wrote the ending for you.

If you wanted to read something for the prose, why the fuck would anyone choose Patrick Rothfuss?

Yall faggots shouldnt be so salty, nobody forces you to read this shit. I've never even heard of this book outside of Veeky Forums, stop making fun of your own trashy taste.

You think? My entire med school class is obsessed with this garbage. Two people who seem to be otherwise intelligent have recommended this book to me within a month. Not even Harry Potter or GoT get discussed as much as Rothfuss.

I think their were signs tho, the one on the bookshelf probably saying "Young Adult" for instance.

It's very popular in fantasy circles.

Kvothe the Hedgehog

no, it is not as good as the massive ammount of semen slurping and worship claims it to be, but it's also not anywhere near as bad as people like OP claim it to be

Stop reading Jewish books.

boys why is this one popular?

>Not even Harry Potter or GoT
Ruffy is more popular than that writer though so obviously.

The whole story gave me cancer though

the main char has no challenge set before him that he cant solve just by farting in its general direction