FACT: John Green is THE thinker of our generation and you can't refute it

FACT: John Green is THE thinker of our generation and you can't refute it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sperm_precedence
time.com/3461485/how-previous-sexual-partners-affect-offspring/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice try Mr. (((Green)))

>This is what ahistorical people think
Just buy more products and expand what can even be sold.

don't eat cereals at all mr. (((((((green))))))) they're bad for you

You can't. Also, he's not wrong.

pic related

That analogy is bullshit. In this case, you are eating the same cereals, which have been eaten and thrown up back by 40 different people before. Tasty, right?

Holy fucking shit, how come I have never seen this one.

If you think that sucking penis is gay, then you don't belong here

He's overrated
...Nothing but pop science...

Was this a fever dream I had or did John Green once make a "sex ed" video in which he talked about how to perform cunnilingus and he said something like "stimulate her clitoris" because I remember this cursed image very clearly.

Not a good refutation clearly it's the cheerio that's pissed off because other cheerios have been in your mouth. Its Fucking Genius.

I think that was in one of his YA books

>it particularly bothers me that women are held to a different standard on this than men
I agree, it's totally unfair how woman are treated like heroes for being virgins into old age but men are treated like scum.

By this logic no past actions matter at all. Which is obviously ludicrous.

That's the dumbest logic I've ever seen. The risks of unsafe sex and eating cheerios are quite different. Also it equates eating food to survive with having casual sex.

t. insecure virgins with small dicks

ha, I like this

>I like eating my cheerios after 40 dudes have cum on them

h-how did he know...

The secret to his writing ability is getting other dudes to put dicks in his cereal.

you've only just realized allegories are horse shit? what are you? 12?

It doesn't matter how many people you had sex with, but it matters if you've not repent and keeps being a degenerate.

as i hurried to scroll past this the pic gave a slight animation

fuck off with those brackets

>comparing women to something to consume rather than something to form a relationship with
Unintentional honesty

kek

>eating cereal
lol what a fucking pleb

Not all allegories are horse shit but his is fucking retarded.

In college I liked a girl who told me this one time when we were hanging out, she literally said "this is what one of my favorite authors said..." and then said it. I had never heard of John Green at that point. I immediately thought what she was saying was retarded and told her so. When I got home I looked him up online and I deleted the girl from my contacts and never spoke to her again.

When what he actually said made him sound more like a faggot than the false post

Does anyone else remember that time he did a reddit ama and a few /litizens went over to troll him and none of them did a very good job. I think one of our guys tried to call him out on the dicks in the cereal thing and got gtfo basically.

Everything about him radiates weakness, submissiveness, effeminatecy, and liberalism. What a joke of a man.

screenshots or archive or it didn't happen

I hope he enjoys raising the offspring of other men. If he thinks that for thousands of years society inflicted itself with the bothers of maintaining the virginity of females for no good reason, then he's just ignorant.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sperm_precedence

>It’s a long-held belief among animal breeders that pure-bred progeny are best produced by females who have never mated before. Call it puritanical or ridiculous, but in breeding, it’s been a long-standing practice—even though there has never been much science to back it up. Now, however, researchers at University of New South Wales in Australia believe they may finally have some evidence to give that notion some scientific support.

>The implications of the study are that any mates a female has had may leave some legacy—in the form of physical or other traits that are carried in the semen (but not the DNA-containing sperm)—that could show up in her future offspring with another mate.

>Crean says the idea of a female’s previous mates having an effect on their offspring isn’t unheard of. In fact, this very idea, called telegony, was proposed by ancient scholars such as Aristotle but dismissed with the advent of genetics. But new findings about epigenetics — how our behaviors, such as diet, smoking and drinking — can affect our genes and how those changes can be passed on, make the idea of such non-genetic inheritance possible.

time.com/3461485/how-previous-sexual-partners-affect-offspring/

Cheerios don't give you diseases though

>Not all allegories are horse shit
yes they are. Just because granola looks more like muesli than cocopops doesn't means its good for you.

Over the past year, I've come to seriously hate prissy, high-voice men. And I've forgotten how others even tolerate them.

>That pic

white knight roastie lover

This John Green faggot is so dense and nu-cissistic that he didn't even realize the real joke of that post was his awful writing style.

That's not what he was doing.

In this he was talking from the womans point of view, she's already eaten fifty dicks but can't go back in time and un-eat fifty dicks.

That doesn't make the dick she's swirling around in her mouth, nose and anus any less special now though.

why do you r/incel refugees think you're welcome here? you're not

>That doesn't make the dick she's swirling around in her mouth, nose and anus any less special now though.

Except it does.

>That doesn't make the dick she's swirling around in her mouth, nose and anus any less special now though.

Yes, by definition it makes it less special