Climbs onto your bookshelf

>Climbs onto your bookshelf

My book shelf isn't that big.

It's not big enough to be worth climbing on, either.
Just stand on your tiptoes, woman.

>Just stand on your tiptoes, woman.

What if she's very short?

You'd have to be really short to need to climb on my book shelf.
Like the size of a cookie elf.
It's only 4 feet tall.

I'm 5'2". I mean, yeah, I stand on a chair to get to the top of my shelf, but my bookshelf is 2/3 books deep, and it's taller than that.

Not saying it's not a good idea, but if you want to sell a bookshelf with footholds, maybe make it taller than that.

If your bookshelf fell on you, would you die?

Why doesn't she just climb the ladder normally?

No, because I'm too stubborn to die.
Also my bookshelf is bolted into the wall.

>reading Cátedra/Destino Letras Hispánicas.

Mi negra

I wish that were me

It would be extremely painful

>two sets of harry potter
>one is out of sequence
ooh now i'm mad

That's just impractical. The interior designer must have told them to just buy a few hundred books they'll never read.

brapap

>mfw there are richfags that pay interior designers to cram create elaborate shleves and cram them with random "aesthetic" art and cooking books.

we had such client at an agency I used to work in, he didnt even read or cook, it was just for show. when we got the job I thought it was preposterous and voiced my opinion hoping everyone would agree and laugh, but apparently it's a normal thing. So if you ever see a really nice and expansive wall full of books in a really well lit loft or modern home, it probably belongs to a rich brainlet who will never touch them.

>there will never be a smr youtbe with a qt reading Joyce's letter and farting into a mic

Uh, Yeah. How did you get into a design agency without knowing that?

Are you a big bookshelf?

I mostly did menial tasks. Cleanup, corrections, photo editing and reference gathering. I aint know bout all that bruh.

Huh. Well, that's like, the first rule of design; ACAB (All Clients Are Bastards)... Clients are dumbasses, and dealing with them is a nightmare. They never know what they want, and if you do what they tell you to, it's wrong.

If you're looking for a job in the branch, just keep that in mind, and it'll look like you aren't a complete rube. I mean, if you've got a good eye, you can bullshit your way through, but just keep that in mind.

I know about clients being retarded, it's well know even outside of design world, and I've dealt with quite a few contradicting, ignorant, and cheap clients, however I was not aware that the bookshelf wall of waste was a common request. That's why I moved away from physical design jobs to digital. Still shit clients from time to time, but changes dont take as long and I dont depend on vendors as much, which are a separate species of wretched sods.

Yeah. That's probably good. I wish I could have entered into a design field out of school, but I'm... not really quite suited for an agency. I'm working on being a costume and set designer for theater (not both at once, I learned my lesson), which I really do enjoy. It's hectic, but fun, and always different.

I'm just glad you're someone else working with design. It makes me happy.

That's really cool, it sounds like one of those jobs that give you a bit of artistic leniency. I wish you success.

Thanks dude. And yeah, that was actually the most important reason why I decided to go into it- has to be something I'd be willing to do for years, you know?

I wish you success too!

>no more 5'1" gf who had to stand on her tippy-toes to kiss you

FUCKING SPIDERS I SWEAR TO GOD

>Small girls climbing your bookshelf

I feel something stirring inside me.

We all do, user

>tfw 5’2’ gf who has to push a giant ass stepstoool around the kitchen just to get anything done
She’s so fucking cute it’s stupid

I call bullshit, that looks like wallpaper.

I know that exact feel user, I'm truly sorry

>5’2
Kek. That Girl is the same height as Stalin.

there is certainly something not right about the upper four shelves. there are lots of repeating patterns

>tfw have to arch back and sit on edge of chair to not look like a weird dwarf, and my feet still barely graze the ground

I wonder how many people died because they chuckled at how adorable Stalin was?

vagina cooling

>cookie elf
good job user
now i know you are female and my penis is erect
how is that even possible?

nice insulation tho

My parents did exactly this. They have a bookshelf that goes up to the ceiling filled with 90% garbage.

Thank you, user. I'm sorry for you as well--we've really lost something special.

>you want to climb on my shelf user?

This doesn't look very comfy.

>better climb up get my high harry potter, the low harry potter isn't going to cut it today