Lying in bed while browsing internet on my phone as people enjoy the London fuckfest Friday night

>lying in bed while browsing internet on my phone as people enjoy the London fuckfest Friday night
>have NOTHING to do on weekend
>can already envisage my empty Saturday: gym, crowded underground filled with Staceys, coffee in central London, walking near V&A museum or British museum, maybe go inside one of them and wonder why I bothered, darkness appearing earlier than expected and realising the day is over and wasted
>can already envisage my emptier Sunday: cleaning flat, gym, underground filled with Staceys, coffee in quieter central London, walking near regent park while absolutely clueless about what to do, going to king's cross station and British library because they're open and crowded on Sundays, realising how aimless my life is, going home

ahhh the folly of youth, i envy thee, young OP
if only i might once again be so young and feel a profound need to take pity on myself for not having "accomplished" something over the week's end, despite the fact there is nothing to accomplish

Get real. Read a book. Stop whining over some whores. Books>everything else

I would advise you to set up a goal for long term, like writing a book, but I don't really want more whinging like this in the world.

what routine in the gym

anyway fucking talk to people in a bar or something

Smolov jr for bench and squat because Texas method is not helping.

>gym
>Staceys
>day is over and wasted
>cleaning flat
>walking
>aimless my life

People like you have weak imaginations. If you've never actually been out with people during the weekend, at least try to picture the details. Try to put yourself in these situations. Once you do this you'll realize you wouldn't enjoy the life you think you're missing out on.

stupid fucking frogposeur

did you finish SS before starting texas?

you know you miss /fitlit/

I have been lifting for a long time and became weaker due to drinking coffee and eating sugary shit that ruined my sleep. I went back to SS this summer after giving up on 5/3/1 due to weakness. Then I went on Texas method and it didn't help much.

London Frog, this is getting ridiculous. This shit isn't your personal diary, mang. Just get your act together somehow and stop badgering us with your incessant bawling. Jesus.

I've been doing a no-coffee slow carb for three weeks now and I feel much better. Give it a try.

no fucking shit you have to make progress before jumping from a beginner to a intermediate routine
you're diet is obviously a problem as you said, so try doing SS as the program says and after 8 months you should be stronger if you did it correctly
you have to bulk for strength

Try a dating site

don't take life seriously OP, take some calculated risks (eg. not fucking raping someone, but actually asking them to go out)

Is the stronglifts 5x5 routine legit or just a shitty meme?

count your blessings

it's legit
but it's just a bootleg SS

I feel like you saying not to rape someone was a little unnecessary but do this OP

All I do is stay home, occasionally read and wank. Sometimes have friends over to drink and play Warhammer, and gf comes to sleep over and fuck most nights. I am never depressed. Vegetarian master race.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

DESPOOK YOURSELF PROPERLY KID

seriously this. At least give us something to talk about man.

I drink alone sometimes or visit my grandmother

Imagine actually believing this

>anyway fucking talk to people in a bar or something

"Whats wrong with you?"
"You're ruining the buzz"
"What's with that guy?"
"We're trying to have fun"
"Nows not the time or place"
"Why are you talking about that?"

I wish I could believe it.

Keep fighting the good fight Londonfrog. Don't let these wannabe normie's shitbags silence you

why don't you stay home and read a fucking B O O K

>"Hey, is this seat free?"
>"huh? Yeah, sure."
>"Cool"
>they talk for a while
>you drink
>they drink
>"excuse me, but I couldn't help but overhear..."

Do you have any kind or disease?
Books aren't better than everything else, but hanging out with some simpletons in a bar talking about other people is way more depressing. I've done it and my brain just collapsed on a daily basis.

you should try to start a soap box revolution in bars, just talk about peoples favorite subject, themselves, but don't ask "tell me everything in your life" obviously just like little things
> what do you do?
> whats your favorite sport ?
> you like it in ___?

>you like it in ___?
the ass?

kek no like the city in which bar your in

I have one kind and disease actually. thanks for asking.
>hanging out with some simpletons in a bar talking about other people is way more depressing. I've done it and my brain just collapsed
>t. arrogant pseud

shouldn't*

What book is this discussing?

>actually enjoying the company of chads who can't have a single thought outside women/sports
>being so desperate for company that you take whatever you can get.

book of the lonely, unfulfilled life of an incel

Man I'm N4. Wanna hang out?

>thinking you are better than other people because you read Plato
>not being able to cultivate interesting conversation with people that are different than you
>being this misanthropic
I genuinely feel bad for people who see the world this way. Everyone can tell you're a pretentious douchebag and that's why you can't have friends. You can't keep justifying you're social impotence by believing "everyone who doesn't like me is stupid."

I thought independent prostitutes were legal in the UK. Why not book one?

This. You're going to be miserable until you understand that you are the problem.

I've never said that I felt "better" than them. I just dislike hanging out with them. It's not because "I've read Plato". Following your reasoning one should socialize with whoever's there, pretend you're interested and just thank that you are not alone.
I'm not the one complaining that I can't go out this Friday night. I don't feel the need like OP does. I like being by myself. All I said was that having friends or going out on a weekend was overrated by those who CAN'T do it due to a lack of social skills. I suppose that I'm not the only one who feels this way.
Either way I don't understand why this is being discussed on a "literature" forum.

>I've never said that i felt "better" than them
unironically called people simpleton's
>Following your reasoning one should socialize with whoever's there, pretend you're interested and just thank that you are not alone
You're really grasping at straws here. I'd like to ask what made you infer that, but it's obvious you're just projecting.
>All I said was that having friends or going out on a weekend was overrated by those who CAN'T do it to a lack of social skills.
Unless you are , you've never said anything close to that, and even if you are, you've never said that to me. You can't say "All I said" and proceed to say something that has nothing to do with your past 3 replies.

ok

yfw "ok"

>currently sitting cross-legged on the floor of my slum-tier London flat
>will probably get a take-away breakfast from the working class cafe nearby tomorrow morning and eat it in my room before spending the afternoon travelling aimlessly around central London
>weeks just blurring together now
>haven't slept for eight straight hours in over a year by now
>no friends, no girlfriend ever, no contact with family
>shitty mediocre office job that is embarrassing of my age to be working
>found out the girl I fell hard for but was too broken and lacking in self-esteem to talk to is now in a long-term relationship with a Jewish investment manager earning over three times my wage
>will probably end up walking around Kensington and the neighbouring areas tomorrow because they are upper class neighbourhoods and allow me to briefly feel like I'm doing something with my time
>may travel further north to Highgate and walk aimlessly around there but I hate being too far away from my flat because I usually become overwhelmed by despair and just want to get home asap
>another lonely, empty, pointless weekend drifting aimlessly around London feeling sad at the sight of romantic couples wrapped up warm and energetically pursuing various hedonistic delights while I pretend I'm on my way somewhere, that I am someone who matters at least to someone

Sounds like the makings of a good short story or novella. I would read it, user.

go to Highgate cemetery and commune with the spirit of Karl Marx

that sounds awesome bro. Would love to enjoy a quiet London day with coffee and books and gym dopamine