Cook it

>Cook it
>Cool it
>Fork it
>Twist it
>Turn it
>Pepper it
>Eat it

Yeeeeeah, gotta turn it into a mess before you nom, but when you do, it's the BOMB

Attached: pot.jpg (564x600, 61K)

I think they taste great, too bad they're so small I have to eat like 3 of them just to make an actual meal out of it.
I buy the pot pies that cost 3x as much just for that reason alone

I read this to the tune of Daft Punk's Technologic. completely forgot about that song until this post

Great insight! You have such a clever mind. Do you have a twitter handle?

I read it like the voice in the Bop It commercials.
Do people really put the pie on a plate before eating it? It seems like a waste of time.

>Do people really put the pie on a plate before eating it? It seems like a waste of time.
You do that before you cook it, because the gravy WILL leak out of the pie once its fully cooked

calm down, fagtron

>implying I am mad

Attached: 1520158559627.gif (470x500, 2M)

Maybe if you're a retard and leave your pie on the counter while you preheat your oven or an even bigger retard and microwave it. It's designed to be cooked and eaten in the little cardboard bowl.

>using the oven

user, these pies are quite small, they can be eaten in like 2-3 minutes if you're an adult sized person, and they take like 30 minutes to cook in the oven as opposed to 5 in the microwave, why the hell would you oven cook them?

Because the crust doesn't get crispy in the microwave. Also, I usually cook my own food and only make these when I'm feeling lazy / drunk, so I'm used to my food taking longer to make than it does to eat.

Interesting. Do you pepper the pie? I find it needs peppering. Also, how do you eat it? I break the crust up with fork and mix it all together with the slop inside and make a sort of casserole concucktion

Ew why would you not just make your own pie?

Yes. Black pepper + tabasco. I eat it by putting my spoon into the pie and taking a bite, making sure I get a combination of crispy top crust + gooey filling + soft bottom crust in each bite.

Banquet pot pies are extremely convenient when you want something resembling a hearty meal without putting any work into it. People who live off of them are manchildren, but they're good to have in your freezer for those nights when you're too tired or fucked up to cook.

DEFINITELY seems like something I'd eat when I'm stoned. But only then. I would hate myself if I ate one of those things sober XD

I think the only problem I have with food like that is that it ALWAYS looks good on the package. Every single frozen meal photo I would devour, but once you open the box it's just depressing. I mean, also the taste. But it's not like if I buy a frozen meal I expect it to taste good, so no beef there.

Not posting the pot pie master race.

Attached: marie callender's chicken pot pie.png (500x500, 106K)

That's how I feel about most frozen meals, but these pot pie dealies are a rare exception. Most Banquet meals tend to be fairly decent, but that's partially because of all the sodium and fat, so they're definitely not something that should be a staple of your diet.

You need to make yourself a homemade pot pie, with heavy cream. I swear to lord jeebus I came my pants and died with the first bite.

>implying I haven't
I cook all the time. That's not the point.

More like.
>Cook it.
>Cook it.
>Cook it.
>Turn it.
>Cook it.
>Poke it with a fork again.
>Cook it.
>Holy shit, this is a goddamn expensive microwave why is this not.
>Cook it.
>Plate explodes.
>Cook it.
>Grab BBQ tongs to handle it and get a new plate.
>Motherfucker is hot as the sun with a hormonal problem
>Still frozen in the center.

>cooking your pot pie in a microwave
pleb

More like.
>Throw it in the garbage and eat some real food

Really tho, just put it in the oven. Or lay it out in the sun for a bit haha but dear god why would you put anything with that much shit in it in a microwave? And you can't even stir it aaaagh

This.
>"Hurr, don't microwave it, that's bad for you."
Bitch, it's a pastry filled with "meat" and "food fillers of varying colors", everything about that mess of a product is horrible for you regardless of how you prepare it.

Nobody said microwaving is bad for you, retard. It's just a terrible way to cook something that you can't stir, and will never make anything as crispy as you can get in the oven.

DUDE WEED LMAO

/thread