that first sip of the day

like a pleb tier religion

there is no such thing as enlightenment, only human delusion

What do you believe in o wise one?

ye

pantheism like anyone with an extremely high IQ

Which pantheon?

It is your experience right here right now

Enlightenment feels pretty miserable if that's the case.

realizing that is what makes it enlightening
>t. buddhists

Chewing 5 gum.

>pleb
Opinion automatically discarded

Can you explain further?

Knowledge is a deadly friend. If no one sets the rules.

Enlightenment is not a 'concept' that can be described in words or thoughts. And Zen itself is nothing more than a hand pointing the way.

Eat like 3 hits of acid and find out.

What is the Buddha nature?

Knew people who would unironically defend this. Sounds funny but actually depressing to witness.

Everybody is a shitty person. 99.9 percent of humanity only cares about their own self interest. Everyone wants to be good, yet despite that want, it is still a selfish desire. Empathy doesn't truly exist. Every dialogue can be quantified mathematically through law, even morals. Until you are enlightened. No one here, including myself, has yet to reach enlightenment, so asking us for that complete truth is naive.

Like balancing all contradiction.

Hi. I don't know if "enlightenment" quite cuts it, but a sufficient dose of psilocybin does seem to at the very least emulate an access to a "spiritual reality" (see the Marsh Chapel Experiment) and is often considered by those who partake in it as one of the most significant experiences in their lifes.

Personally, I've never gone to what is truly considered a "high" dose (300+micrograms of LSD/the equivalent of 4+grams of psilocybe cubensis) and have only tripped three times in my life, but what I did experience felt incredibly vivid, alien and powerful, and at the very least just as "valid" as everyday consicoussness.

The culture that has developped around psychedelics is indeed in a sad state, but in no way is it an indication of what these things can actually do.

t. degenerate druggie DUDE SHROOMS LMAO advocate

NO ONE CAN SET THE RULE YO

There's a reason why shamans traditionally use psychedelic drugs. Thing is, enlightenment is painful, it's the shedding of self. It's self-killing. Sadhu's in India are legally dead (not even kidding). So, yes, drugs are a way to shortcut to enlightenment. Just don't expect to be the same person afterwords. It's not something you do for fun.

>not panpsychism
wat are you doin m8 it's the current year

Feels good

its good if you approach drugs as poison, as suffering, since we usually think of them as having a good time these days. this conceptualisation is why "bad trips" happen. you have to to be aware that you're poisoning yourself first to find the willpower to overcome what comes next.