Thoughts on this?

Thoughts on this?

Jewish trash designed to breed out whiteness. Subversive degeneracy

wow ok...

Try Kevin McDonalds Culture of Critique Series if you want to know the truth about these (((subversive))) elements we have allowed to become important works in the white world

lit is dead

dude, that is FUCKED up.

take your anti-semitism somewhere else, please and thank you

modernist trash is part of postmodern Jewish discourse to denigrate all white culture and cultural heritage, displacing our peoples with third worlders, and making our women breed with nonwhite savages

One of the most anxiety-inducing books I have ever read.

While we ignore the antisemitics, do you have any thoughts or interpretations of the novel?

This is a board about literature. You and your politic agenda can FUCK OFF TO /POL/.

This board is redpilled. If you don't like it, maybe you should go back to your safe space, sweeties

Nice falseflag, (((you)))

Kafka’s writing is so frustrating to read in the best of ways. I loved reading it but after finishing it, and I had to cram read most of it, I felt exhausted. While I think his short stories are better as he actually finished them and they were more polished, his three main novels are fantastic

You philistine prick
point me to passages in the book that support your claims

Not an argument

An exploration of powerlessness in the typical way that Kafka does it; primal, sort of on-the-go and anxious. The book culminates in the church scene imo

There's no argument to be had with Jews such as yourself. Only swift removal.

The powerlessness, the anxiety, the alienation of modern life. This is what they want you to feel instead of pride in masculinity and white history and tradition.
Now it's cool for young white men to read this degenerate and empathize with K. in his impotence, rather than asserting their masculinity and breeding white children

Those are not passages in the book you lazy cunt

That's like a bad representation of the wikipedia article on Kafka or the Trial

>The powerlessness, the anxiety, the alienation of modern life.
That's what modern life is like, though.

Kafka wrote about how the negative force of the universe manifests in our modern age: confusing bureaucracies, questions going unanswered when they lack authority, people just "doing their jobs"... In a way he truly predicted how modernity would evolve

A lot funnier on the second read, but my initial experience was

I liked how actions seemed to not have an expected or normal reaction throughout the book. Especially romantic gestures. Seemed like every female character was thirsty for K, but that could just be the narration reflecting his skewed perception

I know this is probably bait, but not only are you powerless, anxious, and alienated, but you're even more alienated and pathetic than the rest of us because your method of coping with this reality is not only delusional but also comes at the expense of others.
Rather than face reality for what it is and affirm your life through things which are personally valuable and meaningful (hobbies, personal relationships, self-improvement, etc.), you instead choose to believe that you're entitled to this affirmation of life, that you, by the act of existing as you are, are valuable as a person and deserve the validation of others as well. Not that there's a problem with believing that human life is inherently valuable, the problem here is that you only hold that belief for yourself and people that hold the same delusions as you do.
Truly fascinating that Fascism, an ideology which supposedly holds high its value of the nation, race, etc., over the individual, emanates such a high level of narcissism.

I read it when I was waiting for my own trial.
Sums my feelings up pretty well.
I love this book a lot. It’s great. K is a relable fellow. It’s timeless.

Not really surprising since all Facisms have been cults of personality.

Anyway i think Kafka's works are charged with a religious mysticism..especially The Castle. Like, absurdity extends to every place in the cosmos (except in God himself or I am not sure if he ever wrote about that explicitly). A lot like Bergman's films. Existential angst comes from our inability to comprehend fate.

I'm reading it right now and I think the famous anxiety is yet to hit me, it feels more like a David Lynch film.
I don't usually audibly laugh because of books but when K goes into that room in his bank and the "whipper" is still there a day after K first saw him I lost my shit

you're trying a little too hard, man

back to /pol/

Bait is successful, made me say "what the fuck" out loud

Just finished it last night, I actually really really loved it.

kafka thought his stories were humorous too

I've always hated Kafka because German teachers are sadists and make students read Kafka in years 7 and 8, but now I think I should give him a go.

Very good bait. Clap clap