Boston Veeky Forums Meetup Group

We're having a Veeky Forums meetup in Boston. Trident Booksellers & Café on Newbury Street.

Email bostonliterature at gmail if you're interested.

>Why?

If you've been to university organizations, reading groups, or hung out in a cafe up here, you've noticed the stilfling eggshell-walking culture. And also that no one reads Veeky Forums books.

>What?

Something in the vein of Ben Franklin's Junto. Discussion, critique, even a Veeky Forums oriented rag for exercising yr writing/editing/design muscles.

>When?

We'll coordinate over email. Probably something like a weekday evening or weekend morning (or whatever). Trident stays open until midnight, so there's that...

:^()

i dont live in boston or the united states

Big mistake.

Is it easy to steal books there?

I'll get some munchkins

Trident has a full menu & "qt" "hipster" waitresses (& 2 floors).

ANSWER ME!

did you show your feminine penis?

Too bad I'm from Toronto :c

lmao

That mug is taped n shiznit

What's the required reading

boston Veeky Forumsfag here. will email

is it easy to steal books there?

The register is next to the door & you kinda have to lift your arms up and crouch to get bu the cashier. So not really.

If we coordinate, sure.

Ay hell yeah. I live in Boston and I'm definitely interested in this

For stealing books?

vancouver meetup when

I would be very interested. I wouldn't like to have a set of books to talk to necessarily, that desire may emerge later on. A platform to perhaps achieve willing conversations might be nice, although you faggots may come up short.

DOES NO ONE LIVE ON THE WEST COAST

Yes, I was thinking we could stage a heist. The Trident on Newbury keeps around 100 copies of Milk and Honey on location daily (and that's not an exaggeration). The store receives a new shipment of copies of Milk and Honey the second Friday of every month; on that day you can expect about 200 copies of Milk and Honey to be in the store on that second Friday.
The second Friday of December will be at the climax of Christmas shopping season. I have a source that tells me that to prepare for the holiday rush, the midnight the night before Trident will be receiving TRIPLE the usual shipment of Milk and Honey.
Gentlemen, there may be as many as 600 copies of Milk and Honey at Trident Booksellers & Cafe on that date...I say we take them all.

If we all grab stuff and run out in different directions they surely kant catch us.

I do

I just mentioned in the Portland thread to do one in bay area goddammit

It's also a cafe, so we can probably order books for the table & then one by one slink out. Though it'd be tempting to send the waitress on wild goose chases looking for fake books.

Oh shoot. You don't have any copies of Dickity Split by Franz Toblwurst? I guess we'll have to go elsewhere, everone.

Ask the cashier for The Legacy of Totalitarianism in a Tundra and she'll open the hatch under the carpet to the smoky pool room / bar where we'll be meeting.

Tell the bouncer you're Gregory Berrycone, he'll let you in.

You have a fence?

Which faggots?

sauce plis user

Why would you?

I heard the kids in DC dennett get caught

>Newbury street

Nigga you just went full normie.

Plebs aren't even allowed on Newbury. They're literally shooed away.

>Portland
>literature

this still happening?

Yeah next week

I'd like to come but might not be able to. Pic related.

Nowhere to dock?

Just might be bugging. Dja know what a mooring is?

A mooring?

some of you guys are alright
do not go to that meet up

>not having a book under your sweater over your heart
>not having a book bandana'd to your head
You don't get out much in New England, huh?

reservation for 49, theyre pulling out all the stops for us

So... A Wendy's in Mattapan?