Will this book ever be topped? It's the greatest piece of philosophical work I've ever read...

Will this book ever be topped? It's the greatest piece of philosophical work I've ever read, along with Objectivism being the best philosophy I've encountered

>Ayn Rand

Really?

What was so great about it?

The 40 page monologue

the fact that it's extremely repetitive and 3x as long as it should be, there's more to love!

I read and enjoyed Anthem when I was younger. Is Atlas worth the hype?

Is this you, OP?

top fucking kek
get a life OP
we get it, you are a fuckin' ass hole, and this book gives you entitlement to continue doing so

>>>/leftypol/

why is pol masturbating to this book if a roastie wrote it ?
is it like the fact where they want to burn the kikes but also support israel at the same time ?
pol logic ?

I'm a paleolibertarian and I hate this cunt.

She was a nihilistic, selfish (in the traditional sense, not your "MUH ALTRUISM" bullshit jargon) asshole

Everybody according to their ability, all according to their need amiright?

>It's the greatest piece of philosophical work I've ever read, along with Objectivism being the best philosophy I've encountered

I tried reading that turgid, interminable turd back in HS and gave up halfway through. It just totally defeated me, I couldn't handle it.

That said the Fountainhead is a fairly entertaining read, esp. since the hero's "Promethean" qualities reminded me of Marx's anthropology, amusingly enough

suppose its the only piece of philosophy you've ever read in this case

>It's the greatest piece of philosophical work I've ever read

How many philosophical works have you read?

>Will this bait ever be topped?
No. Even the lowest effort OP gets guaranteed replies.

Ballpark, around 1000

wikipedia pages don't count

Actually reading is a thing of the past

>/pol/ supports Israel

Trying to read it from a completely unbiased vantage point, but objectivism would never work in real life. Also at least every other chapter had no reason to be there.

OP that's so sad! You should read more books!

What is this sea flowing out of me
It's pee

What's like water but it's yellow and hotter
That's pee

When you're feeling fatter, all around the bladder
You gotta pee

Why is this urinal so full
of pee

We're having a real nice day - don't spoil it
If you need to pee - do it in the toilet

Google Bookchin for fucks sake, OP

poo poo pee pee brap brap brap

This post is now officially a greater piece of philosophical work than Atlas Shrugged.

In fairness Atlas shrugged is an incredible book.

These are all pretty nice.
When I was a lad all the poetry was very poo-centric.
Wish I'd known some ditties about pee pee.

"Objectivism—a view that makes a religious fetish of selfishness and disposes of altruism and compassion as character flaws. If nothing else, this approach to ethics was a triumph of marketing, as Objectivism is basically autism rebranded. And Rand's attempt to make literature out of this awful philosophy produced some commensurately terrible writing."
--Sam Harris

So according to Rand the moral purpose of my life should be the pursuit of my own happiness and also that I should respect the individual rights of others? What if my happiness depends on removing the rights of others?