Rate my nightstand, Veeky Forums

Rate my nightstand, Veeky Forums

You're fat.

it's like you're trying to get laid by a 50 year old straight man who already has a 25 year old mistress and good wife.

did you pay $1000000 for the MDE book?

>Heidegger lectute notes
>Nietzsche greek lecture notes
>Holderlin
Nice

I bet you're insufferable.

Your bed is a chesterfield?

post on reddit if you are here for upvotes

What'd y'all think? OP is obviously too affectatious to be trusted. Mingus is great though.

>all in English
The guy's a pleb

thoughts on mine?

True patrician here

You have a heroin problem?

Wearing hats constricts the bloodflow to your brain making you low IQ. So, my score for your headstand: 2 out of 10 points. +2 for having books and a lamp, -8 for the blood clots and Ezra Pound.

>In a sense he was torn between two worlds: the respectable bourgeois world, the one he was used to at home, in which everything was ordered rationally and according to clear rules; and another one, which was bizarre, inhabited by darkness, mystery, blood and undreamt-of happenings. They seemed to be mutually exclusive. The sardonic smile that he would have liked to wear permanently somewhat contradicted a shiver that ran down his spine.

>reading books for the only reason to decorate your ego and show people "look at me im reading a buk im smort"
kys

ooh, that Whitlock tho, crucial choice OP

>not using all that time and effort to learn german and properly read all that

migh as well just buy clothes or food

Suboxene huh? Previous junk problem perhaps? Comfy as all hell though user, tobacco pipe, bob dylan, some books too read, the prescription pills in the corner. Grade A.

Love me some Bulleit Rye.

stop listening garbage music

>no guns

It's pretty difficult to legally acquire a gun anywhere that isn't America or Switzerland.

t. Canadian gun owner

>legally
Lmao, also, isn't swiss licensing a bit of a pain? I know it's relatively easy compared to the rest of Europe but still

heh

>dylan pre street-legal

You are 100% faggot

This is a pretty bad translation of the DAO man.

>e-cig
>occarina

Nothing wrong with buying in English to learn the gist, then going back after learning the language and reading for yourself, scrutinizing the translator on the way.

Clean it out...

And fucking sort yourself.

>poetry in translation

>not Mingus Plays Piano

pleb...

>t. retard
It's extremely easy in most places. Just some bureaucracy and a couple of weeks of gun safety courses.

i dig the diary desu

>America or Switzerland
>knowing about the world through /pol/

>Heidegger
>Joyce
>Sam Hyde to trigger people
10/10

10/10 would become good buds with.

What's a better one?

>nu-malecore
Good thing I have a buzzcut and shave daily

I like OP's pillows. All he needs are a pair of antlers.

Yes he’s certainly wearing the horns

>ppl not recognizing r/mde shit

>why aren't you fags recognizing something from a shitty subreddit that i lurk

wew

>having a nightstand

wtf...

Fake and gay

This.

NRSV Bible. One of my cats knocked over my water today and it got everything soaked except that, so it's pretty nice.

i work out

kek saved

Great Mingus album. I would probably silently judge you the entire time I was around you, though

I live in yukon pal how are things in alaska? Met a dingus from Mayo at the bar tonight said it was -36 up where he is. poor fuck

this is bait, it was bait before i even clicked on it

>no other sizes of this image found
nice

not everyone feels the need to define themselves by firearm ownership. Also that shit should be kept in a safe

Why is this book so expensive? The German version is like $300

YOU CUNT I ORDERED FOREVER AGO!!!
GIBSMEDAAAAAT!!!!!

jej

Red Pine.not for poorfags or librarylets.

my hero

>conveniently laid out so you can see each title
>bob dylan

kys u cringe

Under rated post.

Kantbot/10

Trying way too fucking hard. You should just take a picture of your nightstand, not orient everything specifically for a photo op.

nice pound there

i want to read The Sea also

10/10 would be friends with

Slovenc?

money well spent

>minimal, but also no attempt at aesthetic
Living the Veeky Forums lifestyle

>Milk and Honey
damn

Absolute madman

Depends on the gun, I got a shotgun when I was 16 with relative ease, and I live in Norway. I had to pay the police ~120$ though.

What's it even about?

This is ugliness unfolds itself

>buy new charger you cheap monʞey
>ugly wall paint
>stolen pencil
>cheap pen! u you know Parker?
>cheap nightstand not real wood
>I don't even want to mention kupi shakur

Pretentiousness at its worst slmlh tlblqlh flalmlLlalm

wew lad

rate me

r8

is that ur fapmop?

based

did you hide the suppositories?

Dude, I hate Plumcake so much. Smoked it twice and each time my throat swelled up. I think I'm allergic to something in it. Not to mention the aroma is sickening.

Also, you are way too obsessed with appearances. Just the fact that you thought "oh my nightstand looks so cool, better post it on Veeky Forums for approval" shows that you have a shallow appreciation of literature more concerned with aesthetics than content. I get it though, I'm mostly the same.

cool except for the Dylan cd

kanker/10

I like you guys. I really do.

Give me your 2$

Is that the confusions of young torless under the wallet? Nice. I like your quilt, too

What's wrong with Bob Dylan?

You are trying to pull some mid-century aesthetic here, I see, but you fail miserably because the books are all ugly and don't even match with the table! The ugliest nightstand I have ever seen in my life

Hey guys :3

>farewell to arms and a thong
this is the best one of these threads we've had in a long time

lube and mints aren't food, cockgobbler

is that a picture of your boyfriend, faggot?

user wat is this

the book i mean. looks mysterious

almost all of these are contrived and pretentious as hell

the only two who belong

what is this from?

>Picture of Baudelaire on nightstand
Jesus, what a double-edged blade. Whoever recognizes him will obviously have some degree of literary pedigree, but will also probably have enough sense to stay as far away from you as possible

The Million Dollar Extreme book is so terrible (as comedy, as politics, as satire, as anything) that it nullifies all the other good taste on your nightstand. Sam Hyde is what you get when a relatively smart dude decides to dedicate himself to razzling and dazzling: "Hey look at me! Look at me again! Don't I keep you guessing? HEuh heuh! Look!"

I am sorry my friend but your score is 0/10, the same score as someone with an empty nightstand.

>an empty nightstand is a 0/10
hello, reddit

The only people that ever come into my room are hookers anyways