Beg mummy to buy me a typewriter since I can't write highbrow fiction longhand or on a laptop

>beg mummy to buy me a typewriter since I can't write highbrow fiction longhand or on a laptop
>she says it's to expensive ($360 second-hand)
>threaten suicide
>she buys it soon after
>now complains every night that my typing it keeping her awake (thin walls)
>reminds me she has to be up early to go to work in the morning
>lose my creative rhythm and go black Cossacks: Back To War for several hours instead

Anybody else here extremely restricted creatively speaking? It's like I can't catch a break or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00FK540SI/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1511303754&sr=8-6&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=typewriter&dpPl=1&dpID=41wp0Rb+l9L&ref=plSrch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Cossacks: Back to War
nice.

sounds like your mother is a bitch
would Tolstoy be stifled by some roastie's complaints?
would Joyce have quit writing For Who the Bells Tolls under these circumstances?
OP, you must tell that useless bitch that sacrifices for great art must be made and she just has to suck it up
dont capitulate OP. type, type, type!

i know this is bait, but im still mad. well done

360usd?? wtf

go to craigslist and look up:

> selectric
> remington
> royal
> smith corona
> underwood
> olivetti

i payed 50usd for 3 like 2 weeks ago in tucson. anyone charging 360 for a typewriter is probably selling you some faggy inauthentic hipster garbage

ultradweeb

>>beg mummy to buy me a typewriter since I can't write highbrow fiction longhand or on a laptop
>>she says it's to expensive ($360 second-hand)

>Look on ebay
>buy an erika travel type writer for 1.50€
>typewriter arrives
>open box
>2€ coin falls out
>mfw

what the fuck is wrong with you op?
1: no, typewriters aren't that much money
2: why the fuck did your mother have to buy it?

Why would you spend that much money when there are typewriters cheap as hell on Amazon
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00FK540SI/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1511303754&sr=8-6&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=typewriter&dpPl=1&dpID=41wp0Rb+l9L&ref=plSrch

>paying for garbage, non-elite typewriters

Good luck becoming the next Joyce faggots.

>>paying for garbage, non-elite typewriters
I'll fucking fight you bitch, ERIKA is the goat fucking brand.
pic fucking related, it's the one I bought. You wanna fucking go?

Do you live in a house? Just go to a different floor or the farthest room.

I live in the cuckshed out back

How old are you?

Of course I live in a house idiot. However my bedroom is the only space in which my literary talents prosper outside of the local public library. I have asked my mother to sleep on the couch downstairs (it's wide enough to accomodate her short figure) but she refused most stubbornly.

Thirty-six years old as of October 21st.

How often do you get mommy milkies?

>Thirty-six years old as of October 21st.
pathetic.
Look, ever consider your mother is a wild bitch because you've lived 20 years passed your welcome? Do you at least have a job?

offer to orally pleasure her in exchange for her sleeping on the couch
become your mother's little toilet slave. who knows, the experience might add to your overrall creative powers and you can include your newfound fetish into your work like the big J man himself

hello bait, my old friend

>tfw mom won't allow me to use her name for the main heroine of my romantic comedy/sci-fi thriller novel because of its "suggestive nature".

Back to playing my rogue char in PoE

>used mummy's name for main character in a bdsm piss-fetish erotica, description of her vrry much like mummy
>mfw she doesnt even suspect a thing
>mfw if it gets published and wins international recognition mummy will be very unhappy with her precious sugardrop boy

Just write long hand with a pencil. Costs literally $5.00.

Stop being so pretentious

I don't think you understand that for some people that a typewriter is a tool for writing to keep up with the speed of your thoughts, where when I use long hand I loose track of a good idea really fast.

how about doing something more than threaten next time neet

Let's not let the bait that started this thread ruin it, post your typewriters, laptops, notepads, or your writing set up (the place you write)

yeah Hemingway was never stopped by his fucking mother.

Grow some balls if you have talent it can be expressed in a very wide variety of forms, it's fairly difficult to repress actually.

If you want advice you should by some noise reduction foam or some shit.

>not writing longhand
is this redit?

is this oc

>mother works as OP complains she doesn't allow him to type at night to pursue his infantile naive dream from which nothing good will come out as he would be able to write at daylight and wouldn't even bother having an obsolete typewriter in the first place

OP is a loser

>a pencil.
>Costs literally $5.00.
wat

It writes upside down and in space

>a pencil
>in space
yeah, if you want to die in a huge ball of fire.