How do i stay motivated to write my book

how do i stay motivated to write my book

Other urls found in this thread:

booksie.com/503429-powerhouse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Write down the worst possible outcome if you fail by not writing your book, or by doing a shitty job.
Contrast with the best possible outcome of a work worth reading.

With the worst option clarified, writing well cannot be escaped.

thanks dude

Marijuana for ideas

Coffee for production

>Coffee for production
what if you have add? what do you use instead?

Adderall

Split the capsules, crush the little beads into a fine powder and snort that shit.

Can peoe with add not drink coffee though or something? I'm kinda confused by your question.

i use music that suits the scene of the book

what kind of book are you writing dude

booksie.com/503429-powerhouse

>>Can peoe with add not drink coffee though or something?
Yeah, but it makes us sleepy. caffeine has the opposite effects, so we can't use it to focus.

Wow, you learn something new everyday. Well I assume you have a prescription for adderall already, so you have a tolerance, but crushing and snorting should do the trick

Exercise. Leave your house; write ideas/concepts and plot points by hand.

Oh yeah that's a good strategy too. Short, brisk walks usually give me ideas

actually, adderall is illegal everywhere except the states, so I have medikinet instead. It's not as strong (I assume, since overdosing doesn't result in seizures and death as far as I know), but I use them liberally. Still, it just gives me drive for 4 hours almost to the minute, but If I don't know exactly what I want to do, I'm just as liable to spend four hours scrolling down my internet history, looking for one very specific website I don't remember the name of. It's a double edged sword, if I'm not careful.

>If I don't know exactly what I want to do

Yeah you need to get your hands on some adderall. I don't know about your medikinetic or whatever the fuck, but on adderall you will know EXACTLY what you need to do to your story. At least in terms of editing. Like I said, marijuana for ideas.

Jesus, then send me some. I mean, I'd take it, but I don't know how to get it.

An idiot doctor gave me a prescription for my depression. Wish I could share, user.

Do you live near any college towns? That's where you're gonna find Addy dealers

>An idiot doctor gave me a prescription
Yeah, but adderall isn't prescribed outside of the states. I live outside of the states.

On a similar topic:

I don't know what to write about. I write to practice syntax but I can't string any sort of narrative together. What do I do for ideas, Veeky Forums? And how do I learn to write better?

Oh I understood you, I was just sharing that tidbit because I thought it was funny

Write the plot of a book or movie you like, then start replacing nouns mad-libs style and see what you come up with. Repeat process until you trick yourself into thinking you're looking at an original plot. Write it well enough and you'll trick your readers too.