Différrance

>différrance

Other urls found in this thread:

counterpunch.org/2017/04/28/92298/
youtube.com/watch?v=j8JJ6du3Vio
vimeo.com/108004617
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>virtual

He should have followed his original dream of becoming a soccer player and spare us of his pathetic drivel.

>discourse

>filename
even with those fucking rhizomes coming out of his fingers he still fucked the shit out of this goddess. How did he do it, Veeky Forums?

at least he had dreams

>How did he do it, Veeky Forums?
pic related

I'd like to deterritorialize her shirt, if you know what I mean.

These are the guys to read in order to be smart about the world and things.

>Algerian philosophers all want to be soccer players
Why is this? Did Augustine also want to be one?

>Algerian philosophers
He was a kike.

sauce?

Who lived in Algeria. Camus was French but lived in Algeria. Algeria is a country, not a diaspora or culture.

He was a jew, it doesn't matter where he lived, dumbass.

falseflagging JIDF, you just want all the Jews to settle Israhell by undermining their citizenship in other countries

He's barely mentionned or studied in philosophy and literature classes in France and other French-speaking countries. He really only got somewhat popular on American campuses somewhere in the late 70s. Back then, French universities were still heavily populated by post May-68 tenured Maoist thinkers who made their yearly pilgrimmage to Beijing, living there for 2 weeks or so and then coming back with 500 pages of bullshit on the "wonders of Chinese communism and civil liberties" and "the perils of Western social-democracy".

Even an admirable man like Paul Ricoeur got pretty messed up back then by such people and even ended up in the trash (where he belongs, some might say, but certainly not before that foreskin chewing, self-obsessed Jewish Algerian). To see so many professors still have Derrida on their curriculum and beating their kosher meat to his ridiculous assertions says a lot about the state of education in this country.

literally just rumors, senpai

counterpunch.org/2017/04/28/92298/

>The Processeans themselves ended up running a new-age dog shelter in Utah or following the Anti-psych of Félix Guattari, or they simply vanished into normalcy.

that would do it tho

...like with anything processean

youtube.com/watch?v=j8JJ6du3Vio

All post-War French theorists have ridiculous political views and are, to this day, cited by Maoists and other obscure trash.

This doesnt discredit their philosophy, however. Derrida wrote mostly about language, with very little polticial implications.

Did they canonically fuck, or is that just your headcanon?

vimeo.com/108004617
Watch this and tell me there isn't sexual electricity being conducted by his fucked-up nails.

>if you cannot impress, confuse instead: the philosopher

I'm sure you know Ancient Greek too, and cause controversies when you point out flaws in widespread translations and interpretations.

The preferred nomenclature according to the Chicago Manual of Style is "I$raHell" with a dollar sign in place of the S and a capital H to emphasize that Hell is the true name of the Zionist Entity. For added emphasis, the dollar sign can be produced in triplicate as follows: "I$$$raHell."

an*los lmao

How can you fuck without organs?

>If you can't read, parrot the opinion of others: the poster

under8ed

I get the impression that French post-War theory has more in common with art than it has with philosophy. It’s not about explaining the World, it’s about mystifying it in the most aesthetic way possible.

>I get the impression that French post-War theory has...
well fuck nice impression you got here I get the impression you haven't read any "French post-war" theory or if you had you didn't pay attention

he's really popular here in turkey too

He should have followed his original dream of becoming a soccer player while working on his secondary dream of being a philosopher.

Perhaps because he looks like a T*rk

hangi sehir?

istanbul sen?

ben de, baska turk e/lit/itist oldugunu bilmek mutlu etti