TRUMP: The Art of the Deal

Is this book any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was written years before he got into politics. Absolute reddit-tier response.

No, it is not.

t. Trump voter

Only if you go into it with the intention of reading it several times and then reading in between the lines. This is the kind of book that you need to understand as a whole and then know how it's parts relate to that whole. Id venture to say that this is part of what Trump intended; the great and successful dig in deep; the foolish expect wisdom to be easy to get. Dig deeper and deeper and deeper and harder and harder and harder until your sweet little heart bubbles and gushes with the succulent pleasure of total hermeneutic understanding. Mount yourself upon the thick pulsing root of wisdom. Let the warmth of flowing understanding enrapture your mind's gentle little womb. Let pure hot wisdom deflower your ignorance. In essence: hop onto Trump's book and ride that thing until your glutes get sore.

How could it possibly be
Guy is a business-man billionaire who does nothing interesting with his money except to make more money with it by building golf courses and whatever those places with slot machines in them are called

How could it possibly be

Good.

_donald

Please go the fuck back to /pol/, your kind isn't welcome here

I was going to say

"t. JIDF"

but I decided that, for the sake of the board I shouldn't.

t. JIDF

Sweet trips.

I liked it for what it is. I think it's also a good book if you want some inside into the presidants thinking and whatnot.

no, the guy owes money and is rich from daddy's money.

It was ghost written by a guy who literally jotted down words Trump ranted at him in his unfocused way. There is no "read between the lines." It's standard Machiavellian horse shit, but repackaged for the Todd Packers of the world, who are too dumb to understand Machiavelli's subtlety, and are already rich enough that they only need a modicum of strategic intelligence (and a hierarchy of intelligent people working below them) to do well.

It’s really good. Everybody loves it. All my friends, you know, they’re the best at this kind of stuff, authors and publishers, they absolutely love it. It’s probably one of the best books ever written.

>your kind isn't welcome here

Jesus Veeky Forums your better then this.

I still can't believe this is real

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
Once upon a time someone told me "No" so I ruined her life.

What is bootlicking

>that comment section

lol

>weebshit
Oh so you're just shitposting. Carry on, then.

Trump didn't even write the fucking book, he had a ghostwriter. Jesus, wtf has happened to this board?? There used to be actual discussion last time i was here

By 2016, Schwartz (the author of art of the deal) said he had received some $1.6 million in royalty payments.[15] In October of that year, Schwartz said the royalties he was still receiving for the book "suddenly became, for me, blood money. I didn't want to be anywhere near it. It just feels wrong."[16] As a result, Schwartz said he would be donating the prior 6-months of royalties worth $55,000 to the National Immigration Law Center which advocates for more undocumented immigrants to remain in the USA legally. Schwartz had earlier donated royalties he received in the second half of 2015, worth $25,000, to a number of charities including the National Immigration Forum. Schwartz said he wanted to help the people Trump was attacking.[16]

lol

literally every single picture of this fatty is him with a pained expression

>implying this board was ever good

>

pol got out of hand.

There's more to the story than that.

This is a very entertaining vid, btw.

Anyone familiar with Trump's extemporaneous style on the stump will recognize it in this reading. Which, I might add, basically gives the lie to 's snotty remarks.

Trump's a great storyteller and raconteur.

Buenos dias, Reddit.

>Jesus, wtf has happened to this board?? There used to be actual discussion last time i was here
It's a holiday. The 14-year-olds are here.

underrated

I will start redirecting people on /pol/ to Veeky Forums purely to spite you. I swear that idiots like you have made more /pol/ posters than anyone else.