it seems she's back making videos
youtube.com/watch?v=BAZvCak6PPA

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/Qn0ZdmF.jpg
youtube.com/user/MissFlickxox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've been saving pissbottles for this moments

allo allo

yes we remember katie and I am guessing you are not a regular here since you would have otherwise noticed the dozen katie threads we have a week

this leads me to believe you actually sought out katie's youtube channel on your own accord, I bet you have a fucking bookmark or something which you check biweekly to see if her youtube channel is producing videos again and oh hey look it is let's go tell Veeky Forums well fuck off kid

I'll delet myself then

>I bet you have a fucking bookmark or something which you check biweekly to see if her youtube channel is producing videos again and oh hey look it is let's go tell Veeky Forums

its true, all of it

wow her new hair looks great
she's so cute :3

>she used to disable her comments
What pathetic whore she just realized that she need us to be famous

She really really really constantly sounds like she is just about to cry.

Katie if by off chance you are reading this please remember that some people charish you and love you for who you are. Some people have depraved senses of humor so just ignore them sweetie.

>tfw Carli is never coming back

She looked so much cuter before Veeky Forums fucked with her. Did we break her, boys?

I need a memory jog. What did Veeky Forums do to her? I remember something about bullying.

tampon boy

OP put it in a nice handy imgur link for you, and you still have to ask?

>i.imgur.com/Qn0ZdmF.jpg
>imgur
fuck that

she looks more kawaii than ever

>she sounds like her hymen is still intact

you guys are all fucking sick.

I prefer Flick

youtube.com/user/MissFlickxox

I'd like to add can you star reviewing some YA novels, what you are currently reviewing are quite boring don't mean to be mean.