What is some Blackpill recommended reading?

What is some Blackpill recommended reading?

bump

That's not the black pill, the blackpill is defeatist fatalist pessimist nihilism with a side of incel.

Shit thread let it die

no the blackpill is whatever I want it to be because it isn't real.

Yes. Black Pill is the internalization of a bitter, self-defeating philosophy and pessimistic world view.

No, that's the BLACKED pill.
Old good guy Greg memes

OP pic is way older than this nu-gen blackpill.

Rediscovering Colors: A Study in Pollyanna Realism - Michael Watkins
The Ideological Origins of the American Revolution - Bernard Bailyn
The Philosophy of Vacuum - Simon Saunders
Incerto - Taleb
After Godel: Platonism and Rationalism in Mathematics and Logic - Richard Tieszen
Paradoxes of Rationality and Cooperation: Prisoner's Dilemma and Newcomb's Problem - Campbell and Sowden
The Hated of Music - Quignard
Teleology Revisited and Other Essays in the Philosophy and History of Science - Ernest Nagel
Philosophy of Probability: Contemporary Readings - Eagle
Material Constitution - Michael Rea
Holism in Philosophy of Mind and Philosophy of Physics - Michael Esfeld
Instantaneous Action at a Distance in Modern Physics: "Pro" and "Contra" - Pope, Osborne, Winfield
Considerations on France - Maistre
An open letter to open-minded progressives - Moldbug

Moldbug is anything but blackpilled. In fact, he's the only rightist who has provided a workable program to turn things around

Why would anyone share that information even if it did exist? It has less to do with reading and more to do with your actions and life. Hoarding information can't change your character.

>A computer scientist who labelled the vast organized conspiracy to democratize society "The Cathedral" is the only political philosopher who has provided a workable program to turn things around

Moldbug is a fucking joke silicon valley nerd with zero knowledge of the philosophical tradition.

Or economics for that matter

>Computer scientist blabbles on things he doesn't know anything about.
It's almost a tradition at this point.

These are the people who will inherit the earth, nonetheless.

Needs to be specified that it's people who entirely bring it on themselves.

Ethiopians born with AIDs in Africa aren't blackpilled, Joel Stevens born into a middle class (probably divorced) household in suburban USA and given every opportunity to succeed but doesn't entirely because of his own crybaby shittiness is blackpilled

mq4+hakan's TLs Tbh

Have you read Moldbug? He doesn't think the Cathedral is an organized conspiracy, or even organized. More of a decentralized cultural network of influential people with the same views

That's blackpill alright

people are just as powerless over their character as they are over their material situation brainlet.

depression is a hand you're dealt just like being spawned in the third world is.

Depression doesn't equate a cynical philosophy. Everybody is depressed, how you handle it or view your depression dictates your philosophy.

The Book of Disquiet is the defining work of blackpill philosophy.

Still a shit thread.

Nietzsche, Spengler, and Evola in that order

Then stop posting here faggot

The fact that he's the only notable right-winger (and I'm stretching "notable") to understand that elites have to be persuaded, not fought, for right-wing values to see a resurgence makes him and those influenced by him the only right-wingers worth noting at all. Literally every other one is fighting a loosing battle (except, maybe, Kissinger).

The fuck? Have you read it? It's the very antithesis of blackpill philosophy. It's about smallness, powerlessness, obscurity. The defining work of blackpill philosophy would be something like Thus Spoke Zarathustra.

There is a level of obscurity in this meme that I fear will forever be beyond my understanding.

lots of squigglies

This is what you're looking for.

>>A computer scientist who labelled the vast organized conspiracy to democratize society "The Cathedral"
Is this a fallout reference?

>the elites aren't right-wing
lol

>the elites
>anything but globalist neoliberal transhumanists

>jews are right wing
>the eu is right wing
>the establishment politicians are right wing (even the neocons)
dems are the real racist too

Where is the Florida pill?

This is dumb. You're dumb.

Emil Cioran

I'm getting this dark party started

I suppose I'd be Gray Pill.
Yet I secretly long for a life as Juggalo Pill...

Can't read this shit

>smallness, powerlessness, obscurity
that's exactly what blackpill is about

Thanks Doc