Veeky Forums are pretentious faggots who think they're to intelligent

Veeky Forums are pretentious faggots who think they're to intelligent.
Even comics/manga are a better medium than literature, sense they need proper artistic skills, how can pure writing beat writing + drawing + music + cinematography? and don't give me the
>muh imagination
it was for a time when other medias weren't viral, a soundtrack can infinitely enhance a moment, an image worth a thousand words, you can never explain those with mere words

>Meta on /qa/ only.

and sucking dicks on /lgbt/ only

>Even comics/manga
Stopped reading there. Kill yourself, you pathetic manchild.

Grown men, my god

In other words, OP continues to be a humongous faggot
Get the fuck off this board, brainlet

and still not even a single coherent argument against

looks like I was right, sorry for disrupting your echo-chamber circle-jerk

lil retard has 2 minute attention span and needs da colors and da lights to be entertained and distracted... awww cute!

Your stupid opinions don't deserve user's attention, OP.

and you still gave me a spiteful (You), I wonder what that means

Fuck off, retard

Go watch your anime and play your 'vidya'

It means user is baiting so you humiliate yourself further.

yeah, he's baiting me...

>how can pure writing beat writing + drawing + music + cinematography?
Pure anything beats half-assed everything else even in combination.

>
>
durr

By this argument, video games with the most video games within them are the best medium ever. This means games based around minigames are the greatest.
Mario party is now GOAT

>durr

yeah this is how I'd comment your post too

Let me know when a two-hour film can approach the depth of ideas covered in a 300-page work of philosophy. They're different forms of media attempting different things and to attempt to compare one as better than the other in the first place is enough to out you as a mental midget.

>Philosophy is art
Dumbdumb

most of your shity manga/anime are derived from lite-novels, books with these things called words and dont have pictures. even the ones that arent are usually written out on a manuscript before the first image is drawn you fucking idiot. without literature you wouldn't have manga.

go be a newfag where you belong >>>/reddit/

>most of your shity manga/anime are derived from lite-novels

So? Most things are derived from scribbles and notes, does that mean that we should throw out michelangelo's works and replace them with his back of the envelope sketches?

Nice thought process you've got going on there

>So? Most things are derived from scribbles and notes
Which are incomplete drafts. A novel is a complete work and the comparison makes no sense.

>Most things are derived from scribbles and notes
What do you mean?

A screenplay/manuscript isn't a complete work either, and similarly you can assume that a book is not complete, as it can be expanded with sound and visuals.

See? I can pull out arbitrary rules from my ass too. Just because A is based on B, or that A is not complete, does not actually say much about the value of A or B. In fact it does not even really say anything relevant to the topic.

Philosophy is the art of persuading others that your lies are truth

That's trolling, actually.

The process of creation usually starts in the artist's head, and is then usually somehow given physical form. This form evolves over time, usually starting from some preliminary sketches, and ends when the artist(s) decide(s) to stop bothering with the work.

My point was that saying that the work of art is somehow automatically better for being at a particular step in this process is ridiculous.

>There can be no philosophical thought in art
>who are Dostoyevsky and the rest
>what is a book

>Film is art

>books is art

Philosophy is just elaborate shitposting.
That's not what I said. Go read the tractatus and tell me if that's art.
Bugs....