Leave being a charlatan psued to me

Leave being a charlatan psued to me

>OP visibly agitated yet has no argument

>drops vacuous buzzwords in the first place
>other people are charlatan pseuds

Wew.

sure thing ya literal fascist and actual nazi

Fuck off. He was a postmodernist cunt, heavily inspired the Jew Derrida, the foremost proponent of white genocide

>psued

>heidegger
>postmodernist

t. anglo

You can always gauge the intelligence of a philosophy student by their reaction to Heidegger
if they viscerally reject him, can't explain anything about his work, and just spout crypto-logical positivism, they're morons

I used to distrust Heidegger until I studied Husserl and Brentano
he's exceptionally intelligent
unfortunately, like many other towering twentieth century figures, people were drawn to his influence not by a genuine interest but an attempt to join the "in" crowd. You see the same thing with all those pathetic oxbridge twits who would walk around imitating the mannerisms of Wittgenstein

>implying all philosophers aren't charlatans

Anglo analytics are the disease

Continental philosophy the cure

Muh naive tribalism

stand back

muh cynical nominalism

you merely adopted the psuedism
i was born into it, molded by it

phenomenal point user

ẃ̞̹͓̗̩̒ͧ̿ͬ̈͋e̮͕̹͕̖̫̣ͯ̓̈̾̆l̪͙͔̥͎ͧ̾̿̔̔̇ͨc̪͇͒ͮͦͩŏ̜̺̥̭̬͉̈́̽̚m͚̦̤͚̝ͣ̀̃͂̋̐̚ȇ͎̣̝̫ͤ̓̑͂̓ ̖͉̯̤̱̣̣̬ͯ̐͂͆̉́̌t̝̤͕͇̙̉͆̐̉̂̚o̱̤ͯ̓͆ͮ̿ͅ ̖̼̼̰͑͋̿m͖̫̼̺͊̑͊ͩ̂̓͑ͯy̱͉̺̩̓̌͂̆ͬ̂ ̳̬͕̻̞̟̙ͨ́d͇̼̘͚̻͚͔̦̭͑ͣō͖͉̗̜̽̐̚ͅm͉̬̠̙̎̈́ͨ͊á͉̺͓̟̻͓͉͒̔ͅi͔͚͇ͤ̀̿̄̋ǹ̩͎̘̯̺͚ͭ̓̏̒͌ͬ

lmao stay mad Cartesian

IN A WORLD

that shit is fucking spooky I couldn't even see it until I tilted my screen towards me

Continental philosophy is responsible for the decline of nationalist thinking due to post-structuralist critique of anything constructed through national narratives

Analytic philosophy barely had any I flience on real world politics

>psued

I think analytic philosophies main accomplishment has been the formalization of mathematics, and the creation of a branch of math called meta-mathematics.

I believe that Analytic philosophy is going to be the birthplace of a new sort of structuralism.

>be Heidegger
>If I just create an obscure enough terminology rather than explaining the meaning behind my ideas in common language, maybe people won't realize how much of a retarded pseud I am

Eh

Both analytic philosophy with its unbearably dry scientism and continental philosophy with its nihilistic buzzword acrobatics are incredibly detached from real life at this point.

I'm not arguing one over the other. I respect the work of philosophers in both branches. I don't know why people on this board have to swear fealty to one side or the other. Can't a man like Paul Ricouer and Elizabeth Anscombe?

>I believe that Analytic philosophy is going to be the birthplace of a new sort of structuralism.
Wishful thinking user

>OP doesn't understand Greek
>can't make it through a lecture on Plato
you an intellectual.meme.jpg

>thinks he can "learn greek" and then read plato in "greek" with his incomplete understanding of the greek language based on other people opinions of the word mappings between ancient greek and modern english.

you sound like you speak greek regularly for mentors in french letters

keke

I'm STEM, nigger, I don't even know what all those faggot words you just wrote mean. I just pointed out that you can't really understand ancient Greek

not him but
>I'm STEM
opinion disregarded

i know, right, it's almost like there's lots of parts of languages you don't understand, including accusations of hubris.

>doesn't understand english
>AND THAT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN IS WHY THERE ARE NO ANCIENT GREEK TEXTS
well, that settles it, glad you don't rely on euclid or anything.

>>common language
ahahaha
>let me just vomit Latin-babble like a good goy and remain ignorant of Being and its relation to language

??????????/

will there then be a new sort of post-structuralism?

heidegger did use common language in german you dunce

I think this poster means that Heidegger created deliberately open terms. No strict definition is given to some of his terms and therefore leaves it open to multiple interpretations. That's a fairly common complaint among readers of Heidegger.

Also, to add on the idea of being, being-there, being-in-death, and concepts like hearth, while being more common language, has a very radical interpretation from what they explicitly tell. Immanence, among other existential concepts, is something the lay man wont grasp from these words alone.

This was literally the opposite situation of real life

>Leave being to me

I don’t think he is one as much as a high proportion of his followers are.

*out-pseuds you*
viola