Translation

Where do i take books to get translated?

I would assume its a university or large library.

Im studying how different empires/ civilizations trained their soldiers and people. I found this book in Veeky Forums. There are no english translations its only in german.

you can translate a pic with google translate

NO academic is going to translate a book for you unless you pay them. If a book has no translation, you either learn the language yourself or translate and and publish it yourself.

>Im studying how different empires/ civilizations trained their soldiers and people.
That's interesting. What can you tell us?

I do expect to pay a fee. If i do bring it to a university how do i ensure that no closet SJW doesnt burn or destroy my book because "OMG SWASTICA NAZI"

>confirmed for idiot

Im just starting on it but what i can say is there are slight differences. It depends on what resources are available at the time and how their economy is. It also depends on the race, stature, and abilities of the average person of each race.
Japan ww2 had shorter soldiers on average and the way their bodies were compared to the germans in ww2 and the romans in the roman empire were much different how they conducted battle drills and physical fitness.
>economy
>resources
>racial handicaps for each nation
>warfare currently training for at the time
>technology

In what books did you learn about the japanese and roman soldiers? I'd like to read them also.

>german soldiers were supermen
lol

>how do i ensure that no closet SJW doesnt burn or destroy my book because "OMG SWASTICA NAZI"
Holy shit, get yourself checked for schizophrenia.

>the absolute state of redpillers

It's a bait thread, OP didn't read any books.

Those are idols of ideology not depictions of biological reality, you monkey. Germany's strength was obedience and discipline, not the definition of their pecs. Ridiculous yank talk.

So just think about it in terms of how long it would take to translate. I'm guessing it would take an hour per page (rough estimate, I have no background in this) and it'll definitely cost more than $20/hr, but let's use that as a baseline. Then a 200 page book translation would cost $4k at a minimum. That's quite a fee

Like i said earlier its mostly online research and im just starting out on this. Im reaching out to find different books actual books not online. It isnt for a college paper its for my personal research since i love history. This book is the first of my research that is tangable and from/represents what im looking for.

>$20 dollar an hour
Are you getting an undergraduate to translate the book for you?
top kek

Hmm that is worrysome. Although it may take longer would it be useful if i learned the language and translated and published these works for intellectual gain? Im not worried about the monetary gain at all its mostly for research.

Yeah you're right. My $20 was stupid low. Even though grad students make very little money the school still needs to turn a profit. Whaddya think more like $85-$100/hr?

Sorry OP translations would cost a lot more than you can afford

just put a dust cover on it

How much do university's actually pay adjunct professors? I seriously doubt its that much.

That said, translation is never cheap, unless its begging people to translate manga on /a/.

Heil hitler! Death to all jews, non-whites and non-straights.

European heritge is dying.

DEATH TO ALL JEWS, RACE WAR WHEN?

Well the cost of an employee always gets inflated by insurance benefits, 401k contributions, etc. I work in consulting and my hourly take home is like 25% of the rate we charge to the clients.

Straight retardation

Praies Kek, white brother

/pol/tards are so delusional.

you should translate it yourself with online tools and a german grammar and dictionary. put it up on amazon, market it as the official nazi fitness regimen/ethos/whatever, find an indie publisher that can do a fancy swastika on the cover - it might sell to these altright fit chaps

yeah this. don't spend money, make money.
Outjew the Nahrzees.

OP, how on earth did you get it into your head that universities provide translation services?

If you want to get a book translated, you don't bring it to a university, you bring it to a translator.

I'd translate it for you, bro. But you probably won't have any luck with professional services.

Yes, user. I bet they'll just burn the whole building down because a student has a historical artifact. Get a fucking grip.

OP here.
What is your email address?

You can write a message to my throwaway email [email protected].

what is wrong with you

My worldly views have been warped by SJWs ive delt with in the past, on the internet and various news agencies.