Laveyan satanism is for faggots!

Laveyan satanism is for faggots!
Why do people follow this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Nine_Angles
omega9alpha.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, you literofags, this is Veeky Forums related. I read his bible, and it's just atheist - hedonist crap, and his rituals are crap too.

Why is he so famous? I don't get these laveyans

would you fuck her Veeky Forums? She's 31 years old, married, and mother of one daughter. And I am full of hatred for her!

Bro.. Who is this semon demon?

bro, I know her now since for 4 years, and I can't stop fapping to her. It's like a curse. I nearly have'nt seen her for 3 years, but still...

so Veeky Forums, give me a true satanic Ritual to catch this demon!

La Bas by Huysmans maybe? You could also look into the works of Genesis P Orridge.

Fuck Lavey, he is a pussy. Theological satanism is cool, though.

but is there any real theistic satanism lit?

They want to feel edgy without actually having to be be edgy

Not that I've found
plenty of books about King Solomon and him enslaving 72 demons but that's something else

Some people look for truth and others look for ways to justify the things they already want to do. I'm a Christian because I sought the truth and as far as I can discern that is it. In return I have to do things that I don't really want to do, like wake up early on Sundays or donate time and money to charity. Other people just want to do drugs or have orgies on weekends but when they partake in those activities it makes them feel like shit so they need a worldview that will enable their behavior. This is why some people become Satanists. My ideology makes me feel bad for being a piece of shit while theirs makes them feel good. We're cut from different cloth.

Lavey was a magician.. explains a lot.. his church was/is just another silly pyramid scheme. any paid members must be literal retards

pretty sure he only got (slightly?) famous for his attention whoring and optics that were just bland enough to frighten the mainstream without nauseating them; he made a good wiping boy since he wasn't actually really subversive in any way, 'controlled'/safe opposition etc

for any who're interested in something more legit, scope the O9A

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Nine_Angles

omega9alpha.wordpress.com/

Locked up inside Madam de Chantelouve's Crystal Cabinet? What a fate! Hate-fappinig DOES ring Satanic.. Is user so sure he even wants a remedy? What's most attractive about the object of his completely remediable lust is her thoroughly bourgeois complacency. user wants 'literally' to fock it out of her... but has been reduced to fapping it out of himself (as it were)... which you'll note- unfortunately? is a vicious paralogism.

Fans of Ming the Merciless must find an outlet.

there are only two traditions. either you're a Laveyan or you're with Aquino.

protip: they both worship a deity who was overtaken by YHWH. fail.

>You could also look into the works of Genesis P Orridge.

HAHAHAHAHA, have you ever read the TOPY Bible? or "Esoterrorism"? i am ashamed to admit i was into that sort of thing in my 20s. thank fuck i grew out of it.

> please stop sending us your semen samples
> our filing cabinets are full

>plenty of books about King Solomon and him enslaving 72 demons but that's something else

plenty of books about cute little animals living together in harmony - Beatrix Potter and the like - but that's something else.

why the fuck did you mention it then?

>his church was/is just another silly pyramid scheme

Given that Anton LaVey (born Howard Levey) was Jewish, you might want to be careful. You wouldn't want to start sounding antisemitic, implying that he was some kind of "shekel-grubbing rat" like they say on /pol/. We're a bit higher-minded here on Veeky Forums.

>we're a bit high here on Veeky Forums

I wouldn't dispute it

Those 9 Angles niggas look hard core.

It's Nietzsche for illiterates and people who were edgy in high school but not edgy enough to actually read Nietzsche.

>You could also look into the works of Genesis P Orridge.
Quite possibly the most obnoxious person to come out of the industrial scene. Post-hippie garbage wrapped up in "magick" to pull in isolated adolescents.

I didnt say xer books were good. The only good thing xhe ever did was the song "orchids"

Not that I've found
plenty of books about whacking off into a toaster but that's something else