Freud and Jung

Who would win in an arm wrestle?

Well, honestly, Freud did.

Freud but it would be a coke assisted victory so it wouldn't count.

>imblyyng

The two men never really understood each other, which was unfortunate.

siggy looks really frail, like an old woman whose limbs keep growing
my money's on jung

Jung because he's Junger

care to explain?

frig that, who would win in a thumb-wrestling match of peeners

jung on the right

"DAMN KALKI"

Freud controlled that shit like a snake

>Wrigglin' Sigmund vs Hung Jung
now this is the match I want to see

Jung obviously :^)

dunno user, Jung's criticisms of Freud seem pretty valid to me.

Jung was fucking HUGE. I remember watching an interview with him and he told how he basically 1v4'd some retards at his University.

name one

[spoiler ] neither [/despoiler]

based
nothing fixes junkie sickness quicker than some fresh orgones

I'm making an "orgone box" out of plywood in my backyard soon. not even joking.
I might start a thread on /diy/

*step in*

Hmmm...

Hi Billy. How’s your wife? I’m listening to The William Tell Overture.

I forget if that was Kerouac or Burroughs but that line and what they say makes me think they never read Reich first-hand. Orgone accumulators aren't purported to "give you orgones" or sexual pleasure or a drug-like high. Rather they create potentials in the cosmic ocean of orgone energies, concentrations if you like, and organisms inside this region of higher orgone energy receive benefits. Perhaps people only ingest junk because their ability to maintain an energetic equilibrium is put off balance by trauma and the effects of the accumulator make them less dependent on junk.

That is really cool! but be cautious, my dude, I have heard you should not operate an orgone accumulator within 50 miles of a radio tower because it will accumulate DOR (deadly orgone energy). I think I read that from James DeMeo

"Billy" was Bill's son, noob.

Jung was a physically active man, a 60 years old Jung could make a 30 year Freud his bitch.

Freud was a scrawny little old Jew. Jung would probably pretend to struggle, and then after a minute, make quick work of him.

on dream analysis

Jung, no question about it. Freud would be distracted by all the objects falling off shelves in the room, it would be over in seconds and leave him a nervous wreck. It would've made history.

>As a rule, the Jew lives in amicable relationship with the earth, but without feeling the power of the chthonic. His receptivity to this seems to have weakened with time. This may explain the specific need of the Jew to reduce everything to its material beginnings; he needs these beginnings in order to counterbalance the dangerous ascendency of his two cultures.
>A little bit of primitivity does not hurt him; on the contrary, I can understand very well that Freud's and Adler's reduction of everything psychic to primitive sexual wishes and power-drives has something about it that is beneficial and satisfying to the Jew, because it is a form of simplification. For this reason, Freud is perhaps right to close his eyes to my objections. But these specifically Jewish doctrines are thoroughly unsatisfying to the Germanic mentality; we still have a genuine barbarian in us who is not to be trifled with, and whose manifestation is no comfort for us and not a pleasant way of passing the time.
He'll fuck Freud to death.