What kind of background do I need in order to start reading the wikipedia summary of Gravity's Rainbow?

What kind of background do I need in order to start reading the wikipedia summary of Gravity's Rainbow?

What am i in for bros?

what should I read to understand this post?

Required readings/research before I begin reading this comment?

Books for this feel?

The Ulysses and Infinite Jest wikipedia pages should be enough.
A long wikipedia page.
The Veeky Forums wikipedia page and basic familiarity with /r/Veeky Forums
Faust Part One.

thoughts on this comment? Just marathoned the first letter

What was his fucking problem?

I'm not from /leftypol/, b-but you definitely shouldn't read the Culture of Critique by Kevin B. MacDonald.

I've just watched the movie version of this post, is the original worth reading?

I read the abridged version in English translation, it was shit. not worth it.

Quick run down before i dive into this sentiment?

what finger exercises do I need to do in order to prepare to turn pages? can any of my lit /b/ro's helps with this feel?

>plans on reading ANYTHING in English without having an understanding of all of the languages leading up to English
Embarrassing desu. You should have at minimum a proficient understanding of Greek, Latin, Old German, Modern German, French, Old English, and Middle English before even bothering to read any passages in modern English. Preferably you should also have a PhD in Linguistics, though of course you will need to learn all of the above languages first before pursuing that degree.

>Embarrassing desu. You should have at minimum a proficient understanding of Greek, Latin, Old German, Modern German, French, Old English, and Middle English before even bothering to read any passages in modern English. Preferably you should also have a PhD in Linguistics, though of course you will need to learn all of the above languages first before pursuing that degree.
What did he mean by that?

>What did he mean by that?
Was it autism?

You need to have read the entire Western Canon

Iingcebiso zokufunda ezi ilwimi?

Which art movements should I acquaint myself with to understand the significance of this picture?

Loving this meme desu

Which translation of this comment is the best with regards to quality of prose, and which is the best for scholarship?

Which works should I read in order to understand the symbolism in this post?

how do i read

What are "the greeks" and how do I "start" with "them?"

What are these drawings and how jhcshjsdjdwajkasjk

At least a bachelor's degree in mechanical or electrical engineering (preferably both)

>the picture doesn't include LMAO

>implying I wasn't being serious
t. op

what kind of education do I need to properly finish a sente

@10324647