Which one of you learnt japanese and wrote this?

Which one of you learnt japanese and wrote this?
ranonetwork.com/2017/11/20/reincarnated-as-a-dark-elf-the-strongest-magician-conquers-a-parallel-worldprologue-1/

>mfw r9/atheism has spread to japan

Sorry, /rel/ is on another board. Say bye bye to your mind "god".

What was meant by this post???

nice job missing the point

Is it possible for a nation to be a figment of our imagination? Like Japan, is it real or our approximation of cultural stereotypes made real.

Is this your novel's title?

So what you're saying is, Japan is a spook?

>that entire chapter
It's amazing how a piece of writing about meeting fucking god himself can be so boring and devoid of character.
There isn't even an original idea being presented here- this scene might have well been lifted directly from the opening of Youjo Senki.
Light novels really are bottom of the barrel trash. It's scary that Japan has turned into such a dystopia that not only shit like this is published and popular, but that there are people writing it in the first place.

Japan is perfect you piece of trash, it's the perfect society and the ultimate culture, practically everything there is much better than any western trash you can think of.

>Japan is perfect you piece of trash
>suicide from overwork
>train molestation
>no children
>muh honour
>guns banned
>drugs banned
>bugmen collective hivemind society
>irradiated coastline
>no army
>pic related is the pinnacle of their 2000 year long artistic development
Sounds great.

Japanese culture is superior to western in almost all aspects:

Literature: Tell me of one western country that has as much excellent authors as Japan? Japan has Kawabata, Mishima, Oe, Endo, Yoshimoto, Murakami, Akutagawa, Soseki, Dazai, Tanizaki, Yoshikawa. Which western author had such an understanding of sexuality, masculinity as Mishima, which western author had an understanding of loneliness and loss as Murakami, which author knew belief and spirituality as much as Endo, which author wrote epic journeys as Yoshikawa?

Cinema: The west can't even compare with Japan in this regard. No western director is even close to genius such as Kurosawa, Ozu, Mizoguchi, Kobayashi and the masters of animation Miyazaki and Takahata. And if we compare modern cinema the thing is even worse to the western part because all it can produce nowadays is shitty comedies or superhero movies, that's all that is succesful these days around there while in Japan there are masterpieces being created such as Tokyo Sonata, The Taste of Tea, 13 assassins and Like Father, Like Son

Music: No western instrument is even close to the beauty of the Koto. But I'll give it to you that western orchestral music might have surpassed the japanese in some point in history.

Society: Western society is on the brink of collapsing, meanwhile japanese society is stronger than ever, the women know their place and the family values there is always very important to everyone, even the otakus get married and have children. No lefty ideology can permeate and destroy their culture because they won't permit it like the west did.

Art: Have you ever looked the art of Kentarou Miura, you little piece of shit? What western author can draw like that nowadays? Takehiko Inoue is just as good or even better. I'm not well studied on art to talk more about it, but japanese art is world class.

Architecture: Never seen any western building as beautiful, imponent and complex as the Himeji Castle or Nagoya Castle.

Religion: Japanese Zen Buddhism is much more superior than Western Christianity. The former is much more worried about the self, about surpassing earthly desires and achieving something bigger, while the latter is all about being good and going to heaven or being bad and going to hell. It's simplistic and doesn't even compare to the deepness and prettyness of buddhism. Besides, meditating is scientifically proven to help with a lot of things like concentrations and buddhism didn't have to rely on books and writings to survive trough all those years. Buddhism is even older than christianity and the there's no doubt amongst scholars that the Buddha existed.

>>no children
>>guns banned
>>no army
>>pic related is the pinnacle of their 2000 year long artistic development
>implying it's bad

>>no army
Akchually...

Ahhh, console video games (or vidcons as I call them), the ultimate medium of expression, able to convey any emotion ranging from hatred to love, loyalty to fear, all in front of our eyes. Ah, and with lovingly crafted art, music, and the ability to control the action, vidcons are the ultimate combination of the high arts. While I tend to play the stoic, I will be the first to admit that vidcons have driven me to cry, to scream and shout, to feel actual hate; such is the power of this force beyond our wildest reckoning. And here I am, before you, to tempt your tongues with the taint of such a tantalizing topic. And the Japanese, the true geniuses behind the world of video games. Pah, I throw my scorn upon such incompetents of the West who would mock the true art of the Japanese with 'games' such as Baldur's Gate and Madden. Perhaps it is that the West is not as intelligent as the East, but this is a matter for another day. Japan has given us such masterpieces as the Final Fantasy series, Star Ocean, Wild Arms, and of course, Arc the Lad. Yes, some of the finest vidcons in the world were created by Japanese. I come to you today to ask you in all earnesty, what is your favorite vidcon? I will reveal mine after the grand debate has illustriously begun, but not before the first poster falls victim to my plot of discussion.

>being this much of a gay pleb

Really? I created an entire argument on how much better japanese culture is than western culture and all you came up with for an answer is 'lol ur gay lmao'. Fuck off.

LN are cancer.
But isekai is fucking ebola

> I created an entire argument on how much better japanese culture is than western culture
>couldn't even counter the original points made
shameful. The japs don't need a brainlet like you defending their country or culture.

Imagine being the pseud who wrote this
>This could've been many of us while in the edgy teen phase
Modernity sucks

This but unironically ironically sincere

Ever since the 90s, perhaps even since Hiroshima, Japanese society has been declining. Nowadays it's bizarro west with the same technocratic eusocial hyperhive structure as every other developed country.

If you're looking for major world culture successors, I think the only validate candidates are definitely Arabia and possibly China/Malaysia. China has a lot of muslims as does Malaysia and the new world religion replacing Christianity will probably be Islam, but most likely a syncretic fusion that recognizes, to different degrees, the savior as Jesus. This is necessary for the following: Most of Western Culture will simply be inherited but with the classic "savage" revival that comes every once in a while with the introduction of foreign inheritors like the Romans to the Greek, and the Germanics to them, and the British, then the Americans, etcetera.

If Japan becomes a new cultural center it will probably just be because it was swept up geographically by the sino malaysian tide. Otherwise it's clear that it has westernized far too early to be a valid candidate for replacement of the current world hegemony. Rather, it will collapse with it and be lucky to ride the trend of Islamic succession, if it can.

I don't know about Japan, but there are some states out west that I'm pretty sure are made up by the Gov

>listing only English translated authors

Get lost EOP

I don't know man, Islam doesn't seem to have the same flexibility of Christianity to integrate to almost any culture.

Didn't you realize he's baiting? Stop falling for obvious baits, it makes the posters stay here forever since you're giving them exactly what they want: attention.