Is he back to being our guy?

Is he back to being our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/voices/donald-trump-steve-bannon-alt-right-bernie-sanders-hillary-clinton-anti-capitalism-together-a8076501.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's not how it words, and you know it.

Fuck off

So Peterson turned out to be another McInnes, Peterson fags can never recover.

You don't have to be a /pol/tard to realize most people prefer to associate with people similar to themselves, which also includes physical characteristics.

MacDonald is our guy, Peterson going by this bitchass comment, not so much. MacDonald is where Peterson fanboys with any sense end up.

if that's not how it words, then how exactly does it word?

Which is why chad and stacy never want to hang out with you?

Agreed

>No one has a genetic interest in their race
Sure thing, buddy.

> It's another anti-intellectuals try to find an intellectual to support their agenda thread.

exactly

What is a genetic interest in my race? I'm a pretty red pilled white fellow but I like to understand the words I use and hear.

They treat user like a sufficiently large-nosed Jew in 1942 Germany, so yes.

>peterson gets dropped by /pol/
does that mean we'll stop seeing peterson threads made by /pol/ and /leftypol/ retards all over this board?
I dunno about you guys but I'm ready for some new bait

>does that mean we'll stop seeing peterson threads made by /pol/ and /leftypol/ retards

Mcdonald shit intensifiying

Another cryptocuck

Dropped

>Inb4 all the Jordan Peterson fannites now become zizek fans

Peterson has opened a bigger can of worms than he seems willing to realize or accept, but MacDonald gets it. Peterson is still under the liberal belief that individualism can transcend all when it is a feature of whites that other, more tribal groups, don't and will never adhere to.

> mfw I'm a non-breeding white and white supremacist tears are my entertainment

Please spank me daddy Peterson

Zizek don't make zany disney references or gives basic bitch advice.
I doubt it

>which also includes physical characteristics.

What the fuck are you talking about. Have you got friends?

So how big is Peterson's twitter and how long was this exchange? This could potentially bring attention to MacDonald and wake up a lot of people. Peterson's most important ideas derive from Hicks, whose most important ideas derive from MacDonald, so they're really an extension of each other anyway.

independent.co.uk/voices/donald-trump-steve-bannon-alt-right-bernie-sanders-hillary-clinton-anti-capitalism-together-a8076501.html

At this point it wouldn't surprise me. I'm just waiting for the Kid Rock vs Kanye West for the Republican party candidate debate in the next election. One day aliens will find the ruins of our civilization and will say to one another: "death by memes, as usual..."

White nationalism will in time absorb both Zizek fans and Peterson fans since what they desire can only occur in homogeneous white states, and reflects a type of abstract idealism present only in white people. Same with Berniebros. You can't have those things in a multicultural society run by hostile jews.

Bernie is a Jewish man that fought (and still fights) against segregation and in favor of such a society, FYI there is no such thing as a "berniebro", only social democrats.