en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slobodan_Praljak
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And thus, the modern day Zrinski died.

*collectivises his toothbrush*

This guy's death is more Veeky Forums than of ours will be

really, politics aside, this is a noble death

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=ll8-VYM5xYU

>please sit down

The Socratic Method is always useful in court.

>nigga

/pol/ leave please

A white person made this image.

>Zrinski
You mean Zrínyi

mmm

*male

brainlet

Nice try Arpad

How can there be property if there is no God?

But user, Locke is better than Hobbes.

This is true. Locke just took the language of Hobbes and made it fit his own autistic philosophy.

Rousseau is bae

Honestly, he kinda sperg out.
I mean his movements were frogish and he was kind of obese, if he was a real warrior he would have smashed some heads in the courtroom and then sliced his jugular, spraying blood all over.
Drinking poison was a bitch nigga way out.

Wake up and smell the Hume cunt

>if he was a real warrior he would have smashed some heads in the courtroom and then sliced his jugular, spraying blood all over.

I've fantasised about doing precisely that many times. Is there something wrong with me?

He looked awkward and afraid

I don't think that a person of any other colour would know those people.

>this thread

its a rare man who feels no fear in the face of oblivion

Say it with me, you discount Serb*:ZRÍ-NYI
*Still better than actual Serbs

Where he's going he won't need seats.

Who is this meme?

Is this the meme thread? Any good books about sticking it to the man with a controversial An Hero?

I'm sure you would have appeared fearless in the face of death

The absolute goto.

Sorry, but Kant trumps those two.

Best books on death?

nice

Asians could, they study.

Top 10 Anime Deaths

>Croat general who removed muslim shits in the Yugoslav war, defending Christians.
>Put on trial for (((war crimes)))
>Goes to the Hague voluntarily 15 years ago to prove his innocence
>Spends 2/3 of the sentence therefore was to be released immediately
>Court tells him he is guilty after all and sentences him to 20 years (he would still get out soon since he spent 2.3 of it in prison already)
>Says fuck your rules I go down how I want and drinks Hemlock poison like a boss.

youtube.com/watch?v=ll8-VYM5xYU
youtube.com/watch?v=v1OhsiZjpww

He said “Slobodan Praljak is not a war criminal. I reject your judgment with contempt.”

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slobodan_Praljak

Slobodan PraljakJust was a Bosnian Croat engineer, film and theatre director, businessman, author and retired general in the Croatian Army. This madman graduated from 3 different colleges (College of Computing and Electrical Engineering, Philoshopy and Dramatic Art) all with high marks, wrote dozens of books, made plays and television series and was a Philosophy and Sociology professor .

He voluntarily joined the newly formed Croatian Armed Forces after the outbreak of the Croatian War of Independence. He formed a unit composed of the Zagreb artists and intellectuals. Although he did not have any military education, he successfully defended this position from the technically superior forces of the Yugoslav People's Army and the Army of the Republic of Serb Krajina. Then he proceeded to remove Bosniak muslim shits and the Saudi mujahedeen sent to Bosnia, who were attacking and slaughtering innocent Christians in the war.

And mind you that he voluntarily surrendered to the International Court, not caught, only for all of this fuckery to happen in the end.

Press F

F
The true /ourguy/

Hobbes was right about humans being utterly awful
>original sin much?

>white
>person

:'( Socrates, no!

literally modern day socrates
and an hero

what a coward

Just to let you retards know, this lel dead Muslims meme isn't how any people in the Balkan feel. My girlfriend's mother was bombed by Croats for being a Serbian living in newly founded Croatia, and her Muslim friends either escaped or were never seen again. Actual people outside of this shithole don't think people like this are heroes.

The madman is pre-ing and it's only 3pm!

LOL !
BTFO !

>(((Geneva conventions)))

Incredibly how many of these "laws" America breaks and gets away with it.

You're fucking mental m8.

Replace Locke with Nozick and Hobbes with Rawls and you've got a good meme.

I want to die like this

actual people outside of this shithole are basically cattle

>noble
there is no "noble" in face of genocide

it reeks of cowardice

He spent 13 years in jail and would've gotten out in the beginning of 2018 , no matter the outcome.
Instead he chose to defy the ruling and protest by Freitod.
That is the greatest bravery. He is akin to people like Jan Palach, Thich Quang Duc or the mighty Nikola Subic Zrinski.

>didn't even kill himself in a honourable way
>killed himself in the most cowardly, painless, quick way
>literally ran away from the ruling

SUCH BRAVERY

Oh, forgot:
>accepted the ruling because to keep on living would have meant a chance to make (perceived) injustices right
>went for the easy out instead

SUCH BRAVERY

there was no genocide

Killing himself did more damage to the courts than he ever could have done in life. Do you think anyone would have ever listened to a war criminal railing against the system that convicted him? Everyone would have dismissed him as a guilty monster trying to save face. He made the greatest impact he possibly could have by killing himself.

>screencapping wikipedia

Don't forget that he was married to a Muslim and raised her Muslim children as if they were his own.

>bombed by croats for being a serbian
Oj bre ovo je kao drugi jasenovac! Nemojte zaboraviti 60000000000 mrtvih srbin!

>it's another /pol/ defends a mass killer because he "defended christians"

Stay classy, brainlets. Keep making these memes though, they're great.

truly we are # 1

didn't do shit, got convicted anyway, great job