Pondering stupid charts for the aesthetic > actually reading the books

Pondering stupid charts for the aesthetic > actually reading the books

chart thread

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/DtXXt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are there any variants of this? Very interested in the topic, just looking for more recommendations.

Do you have a chart of spooky books?

All books are spooky, my property.

where dat top 100 at

How do you make a chart?

Open paint, then make a chart.

Ask and you shall receive

Whoever created this one thank you, does anyone have a more clear version of this chart though

>Image is too large
Like my dick, so suck it, Veeky Forums.
imgur.com/a/DtXXt

obligatory

Is there a leftist version of this?

in the toilet

Can someone post those charts of Eastern literature? I'm looking for Middle East to East Asia.

How drole.

This one is discord garbage, not actually voted by Veeky Forums.

Not exactly.

I wanted to delve into modernist scandinavian literature, is there a chart for that?

Does somebody have that "Lovecraft's guide" chart? Can't find it, thought I'd saved it.

Is there a chart of lit by women of color?

Kinda

What is a good source to load books?

reminder that this is fake.

to download them?
gen dot lib dot rus dot ec is a massive repository for textbooks, it has most popular fiction too though (in the fiction section) but its one of the best sources for philosophy and non-fiction

>the final stage in the ultimate redial journey is reading Atlas Shrugged, Lord of the Rings, and Ron Paul
woah..

go go

Someone's already got you covered there

rollin

roll

Rollingo

rull

Is there a chart for suspenseful books?
Electric Sheep and The Belonging Kind made me sweat.

rollin on the river

Anyone got the chart on dark and depressing literature?

Rock n roll

Also OPs pic.

Rill

hey ya

rollin

lego

Catch 22 is the best time I've ever had with a book. Does anyone has a recommendation based on my love for this?

>harry potter series
seriously?

Fake chart, disregard

Quit posting this garbage.

Ty friend. That's exactly the one I wanted.

may be interesting for someone, and roll

>the cantos of ezra pound
lmao end yourself

>the first two columns
>old=reactionary

Three sets of dubs counts as trips

Eumeswil is high Modern.

We havent even made this years chart yet there's a month left!

PLEASE IGNORE THAT POST, TY

anything noteworthy from the 21st century?

How is Steppenwolf? I've been meaning to read it for a while and am on the cusp of buying it.

LMAO what a disaster of a chart.

It's okay

don't try to make /pol/ seem reasonable and literate - they are fun, stupid and incredibly racist, and that is that.

The chart seems to be talking down to your average /pol/-tard, really. They'll only read what they want to read: Mein Kampf, the Turner Diaries, and Siege. Any remotely nuanced treatise on ethics and/or economics is far beyond them.

Rollin

>no family guy
dropped

Which of these is the best for someone who hasn't read any German lit before (in the original language, that is)?

aahahahahahawawa

Don't be such a pretentious little twat, /pol/ reads just as much as anybody else, and probably more than the average normie. Entire groups aren't defined by strawmen you make up.

I'm not sure about this.

Maidenhair by Mikhail Shishkin (a collection of his essays/shorter fiction was also recently published and is quite good - i didn't like The Light and The Dark much)
Laurus by Eugene Vodolazkin
The Queue by Vladimir Sorokin (i don't much care for him but he's quite well considered so far as i know)

Rol

I knew one of you would say something like this. Pick up another book on this list and tell me that the quality is really better. Steppenwolf is 250 pages of rambling about how he doesn't belong to the society of men or beasts, and then 20 pages of mass shooting people at the end. It is the literary equivalent to If... (1968). Top 100 has nothing to do with quality and everything to do with popularity.

"just as much as anybody else" is practically nothing

is there a guide to horror

roll

rol

roll

rolol

>/pol/ reads just as much as anybody else

Haha! Why don't you go back to your friends then.

Thanks

any charts for horror? i read exclusively horror books.