Do you think he's called Blindboy because of his own personal lack of foresight...

Do you think he's called Blindboy because of his own personal lack of foresight, or is this just inbred Limerick knacker slang for "He who wallows in his own rancid feces"?

>all those blurbs from meme Brits

And I say that not just because he resembles a big fat fucking pig-faced cunt, and acts like one, or even because he likes to wallow in shit like a pig, but because he's about to squeel like the big fat fucking pig he is after he gets a proper pigboy fuckin' raping.

COME ON!

SQUEEELL!
SQUEEELL!!!!

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIII!!!!"

He seriously overvalues this stuff, tired tired tired

1v1 blindboy v Francis "The Viper" Higgins

Who wins?

The Viper no question

>covered his wall with hentai, south african rap shit, and kurt cobain vomiting out emojis
Never in my life have I dismissed a person quicker than this. I'm one paragraph in and I can already tell none of these 4 pages should have ever been written, let alone published.

tis satire ye fuckin' gowl

like the average spastic Irish uni student, a step above in class from the rough Irish scoundrel of previous generations

Viper no doubt

>its very important to create genderqueer spaces and not label people with the pronouns they were assigned at birth by society. Thats what Sorcha told me and she goes to NCAD.

wtf i wanna buy this now

genuinely good satire

This is recent?
All of it seems so dated somehow, in a way I can't really put my finger on.

This was maybe good satire a few years ago.

The title "The Gospel according to Blindboy" is an obvious reference to Jesus' "if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch" teaching, found in the biblical Gospels. By naming himself Blindboy, he is telling you: I will lead you into that ditch Jesus warned about. Don't follow me. But this itself is an invitation to read- even though you don't follow behind me, shouldn't you follow along with me to laugh when I do fall?
The fact that this thread exists to make fun of him means it's working.

Hey shtu the fkc up buddy u remind me of sorcha from NCAD hipster scum

It's like a SoundCloud/sadboi version of Less Than Zero except way more rushed and contrived. Eh.

Really doesn't take an eagle eye perspective to see the guy is still actually a long ways away from desverdly being a poster boy for either mental health or creative advocacy. Not when he's still in the midst of wallowing in a moody, sadistic state of pre-adolscent abandon. It's obvious from reading through it that he has real literary talent that deserves to be harnessed, but a read of this or a listen to his new podcast (or pretty much any exposure to his creative expression in general) will quickly remind you that pretty much all of this is coming from an unhappy perspective. It's the work of a moody, disobendient, too-often scorned child who's simply letting the world know he's not concerned with what it might think should he willfully decide to allow his thoughts to wander into the darkest, most unhinged areas, because illiciting some reaction is better than none at all when you're incapable of getting a truly desirable one. It almost definitely comes from years of being badly socialized, and then lacking the capacity or means to take steps towards rectifying the damage. I'm amazed that Ryan Tubridy continues to treat him like some kind of adorabley disadvantaged young fella who's only making the most of his odd mish mash of talents, rather than what he actually is; a vaguely degenerate, and disrespectful eejit, who's got just enough bells and whistles hanging from his crotch to achieve some marginally sustainable level of mainstream appeal.

Can't he go two sentences without referencing some pop culture/irony/multicultural meme?

On top of that I'd also like to add that he's an awful whore of a gobshite who desperately needs a good hard kick into the side of his fat fucking pig head. You hear that pig? I said you need a good hard kick into the side of your fat little head.

HAH RUH RUH RUH
I'M A FAT LITTLE WETAWDED PIGBOY FROM LIMERICK WHO LIKES TO PLAY WITH FECES. I GOT MORE LIKES ON MY YOUTUBE VIDEO THAN ANYONE ELSE THIS SIDE OF THE APACHE PIZZA IN MY SHITTY HOUSING ESTATE, SO I GET TO GO ON RYAN TUBWIDY AND TALK ABOUT SOCIAL ISSUES. RYAN TUBRIDY SAID I COULD HAVE ANY KIND OF PIZZA I WANT. STOP LOOKING AT ME, BOB!!!!

Don't use The Viper in the same sentence ever again