Post your nightstands

Post your nightstands.

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/listing/116346209/death-worm-terrifying-lamprey-eel-in-a?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_d-home_and_living-home_decor-taxidermy_and_curiosities-other&utm_custom1=4c90f95f-b639-4638-a115-537d331e5ef9&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_Oy82q7l1wIVD3Z-Ch2wNgJjEAkYASABEgKZuvD_BwE
etsy.com/listing/550673363/real-stingray-wet-specimen-in-a-jar?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_b-home_and_living-home_decor-taxidermy_and_curiosities-animal_mounts&utm_custom1=4c90f95f-b639-4638-a115-537d331e5ef9&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2OyZkq_l1wIVDIB-Ch27ogBCEAkYByABEgK-gvD_BwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i don't have a nightstand because beds are for sleeping.

>just sleeping

What's on the hard drive OP.

33,000 emails, user.

>blogging on an anonymous imageboard

Nice cumrag

not gonna take a picture but
>cup of water
>wallet
>phone, chargins
>hankie for door that i place between it and the catch because it shakes all night when i have the window open

i don't have a nightstand. i have a bed, a desk with a chair, and a dresser.

No.

what the fukke

:')

not gunna take a picture. Its got a bunch of clothes and a synth, autoharp and an assembled flute

Why tho

I wish I never realized how many of you faggots vape

watch out for this memer

What kind of synth
I had a Micro KORG a long time ago and it was a lot of fun

>when your dorm room is so small that your work desk is also your night stand

>reading shit tier fantasy and marvel comics

absolutely pitiful

Might as well be binge watching Netflix instead of reading those books.

I'm not very smart and I like the pretty pictures, be nice to me

Overwhelming genre fiction

>black leather gloves
>shaving cream
>a fucking batter whisk
This image is a cornucopia of hilarious shit.

You shouldn't be able to post on this board if you haven't read Homer and Plato. They aren't even hard, just entry level narrative and dialectic phil

But I have read Homer

>being such a pseud you not only fell for the "start with the greeks meme" but you're actually trying to be elitist about it
I actually feel bad for how stupid you are right now.

>only the first volume of like 10 different series
But why? What's the point?

I don't think that that's a whisk, it's a scalp massager

I'm in a regimental program where I'm forced to shave daily and the gloves are for Morning formation fuck you

What's wrong with shaving cream?

I doubt the prescribed black leather gloves. Also what's with the whisk? Or is a scalp massager like says?

>They aren't even hard, just entry level
>trying to be elitist about it
How is that elitist? Homer and Plato are meant to be intro level you fool which is why I recommended them

Most of the fantasy books came from my grandma, who insisted I read them. I decided to do it because she's losing her mind slowly, and I'll have more stuff to talk to her about. Only fantasy books there I've read so far are eye of the world and game of thrones

It doesn't belong on a bookshelf. It's just a random hodgepodge of shit, like he lives out of his bookshelf and desk.

Have you ever lived in a dorm? Space is sort of at a premium

It goes with my peacoat, scalp massager

No, I went to community college that was near my home for 2 years then transferred to a 4 year university as a junior, so I was never forced to live in a dorm.

I am literally living out of my bookshelf and desk

Is this a picture from DLI?

No, a Suny school.

Also I'm a bit surprised that you guys pointed out shaving cream and scalp massagers, but not my pet shark

Look at his flight cap, do you see that rank anywhere in POM? I didn’t.

That is Stetson cologne

the fuck? is that a real shark?

My friends named him Mark. He's good luck, and I take him with me to tests

a Micro KORG lol.

is it pickled?

It's some kind of embalming fluid, I've never felt the need to open it up and find out

I hope you queers are ready to see what a real nightstand looks like

I kind of want one to be honest.

they're al over florida gift shops I think, I got mine for like 25 bucks

or go a step up
etsy.com/listing/116346209/death-worm-terrifying-lamprey-eel-in-a?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_d-home_and_living-home_decor-taxidermy_and_curiosities-other&utm_custom1=4c90f95f-b639-4638-a115-537d331e5ef9&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_Oy82q7l1wIVD3Z-Ch2wNgJjEAkYASABEgKZuvD_BwE
etsy.com/listing/550673363/real-stingray-wet-specimen-in-a-jar?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_b-home_and_living-home_decor-taxidermy_and_curiosities-animal_mounts&utm_custom1=4c90f95f-b639-4638-a115-537d331e5ef9&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2OyZkq_l1wIVDIB-Ch27ogBCEAkYByABEgK-gvD_BwE

What's a Suny school?

I didn't see that. I'm also not navy(?) so I don't see those uniforms much. They must use that furniture in a lot of bases.

>andy warhol
>a full liter of water

embarrassing

State university of New York

you have a book on james bond songs and use a cork to seal your water

literally hydration is important, and my advisor gave me the james bond book because he wrote it, which unfortunately means that i have to read it