What house does Veeky Forums think they'd be in if they got a letter to Hogwarts?

What house does Veeky Forums think they'd be in if they got a letter to Hogwarts?

What a funny system. Whichever arbitrary character trait you fall under the most determines who you spend your years with. I imagine the houses wouldn't be very well balanced, either

slytherin. I recently fucked every friend/weed dealer i have just so i have extra incentive to quit smoking.

I forget what traits the houses that aren't griffindor or slytherin have

being a cuck or a nerd

I must have been Ravenclaw at some point but now I'm just bitter, selfish, hate everyone and have a great haircut, so Slytherin.

I'm probably the nerd one then

the traits are: main character, villain, extra and nerd

>probably

You're not accounting for Hufflepuff. No one wants to be in Hufflepuff. Whats their man trait, isnt 'heart' or some bullshit thats code for dumb. I mean shit isnt Hufflepuff the commoner house?

Take the official Pottermore sorting hat quiz and find out for yourself!

Slytherin- I'd be a bad snake boy

Hufflepuff is like, wholesomeness.

Hufflepuff is determination, cheerfulness in the face of adversity and loyalty.

Gryfindor - Strength
Slytherin - Agility
Ravenclaw - Intelligence
Hufflepuff - Charisma

Our primary school one year did this thing where we were put in Hogwarts Houses, we picked the houses out of a hat and everyone ended up weirdly in the house most be fitting.

I got put in Ravenclaw, we came second, we used to rack up shit loads of points during class times for homework and shit but were second worst house at sports and stuff.
Gryffindor destroyed sports but then lost loads of points for talking and messing in class.
Hufflepuff won because they were all goody goody two shoes but were second best at sports.
And Slytherin just sucked at everything, came last by a long way, were full of girls, snitches and school shooter types.

Dawg thats all sounds like fancy talk for 'special'

Gryffindor = Nobility
Ravenclaw = Clergy
Hufflepuff = Peasants
Slytherin = Jews (I was shocked when I found out the Jews were behind Voldemort)

Okay, no one wants to be but if we are being honest here most people are Hufflepuff, they aren't particularly determined, brave, intelligent, ambitious. Realistically Hufflepuff would be completely crowded with the kind of people that make up most of the population.

Oh yeah totes agree with you that youre average person would be in Hufflepuff, but youre average person probably thinks they should be in Gryffindor.

No idea. Definitely not Ravenclaw and I doubt I'd pass for Slytherin.

Griffindor: Chads (everyone itt disqualified)
Hufflepuffs: normies (everyone itt disqualified)
Ravenclaw: neckbeards
Slytherin: school shooters

i'm going to durmstrang

Whatever one that uses magic to troll people.

Hufflepuff is patrician tastes + intellectualism faggot

Griffindor: reddit
Slytherin: Veeky Forums

>misunderstanding the "Hufflepuff takes the rest" thing
The point is that Hufflepuff takes the people who don't have the character flaws of other houses, it's the Good house.

Not a chad, but gryffindor.

Ah yes, the character flaws of making great professors, artists, leaders.

>have a great haircut
Cute.

man you must be deep in the hole if it was that hard for you to quit smoking, gl i guess, don't turn away friends just because of that though, youll make yourself miserable.

>just tried this quiz
>Ravenclaw
What a fuck, I was sure that's the one house that would kick me out.

>Patronus test
Oh god, what do I read/play/watch to get more of this atmosphere?

It's a book for children.

You don't say.

It's more than just a book... it's a series of books.

Friends are for the weak

gryffindor: chad house
slytherin: i'm from a rich family house
ravenclaw: nerd house
hufflepuff: npc house

>Hufflepuffs: normies (everyone itt disqualified)

No, hufflepuffs are the below-average losers that aren't special in any way.

I feel like most of us would be hufflepuff.

>tfw from Hufflepuff
>tfw everyone hates it for being "below-average"
Fuck you, people who proudly proclaim they're from Slytherin or Gryffindor are probably just liars who need to satisfy their own wish-fufillment of fictional superiority to feel special.

>sorting hat quiz

What do you like to do in your free time?
>hang out with friends
>read a book
>sleep
>plot my evil plan

What is your favorite color?
>red
>purple
>dumb
>snake

etc, etc

You know slytherin had people like crab and goyle and gryffindor had people like ginny who was an average stacie

Definitely, but people will always cherry pick the most significant characters with desirable character traits from the respective houses to project theirselves on. eg
>Snape, Draco from Slytherin
>the 3 fucking main characters from Gryffindor
The number of people I've met who are clearly not slytherin/gryffindor/ravenclaw but pretend is beyond pathetic. And many simply cannot accept the fact that they might be Hufflepuff, to them it's a shameful option worst than death.

How do you get to the wand part?

Slytherin are edgy faggots, ravenclaw Veeky Forums shitposters, gryfindor huge brainless chads and hufflepuffs are just content robots (r9k). So I guess I'm Ravenclaw, being that I'm also a huge pseud who barely reads.

Special Ed

Slytherin so I can kill wizards. I hate wizards.

make an account. on the homepage click on 'sorting' at the top. then you scroll down and the last big rectangle shit is the wand quiz.

Does that mean you will kill yourself?
Really makes you think.

According to an internet quiz I was urged to take by a girl I know I would have been in Hufflepuff.

>He doesn't realize friendship is magic

>Slytherin = Jews
and here Voldemort thought he was fooling everyone by slicing off his nose.

The superior alternative would be after graduating, let the non-magic authorities know about wizards and help them create a sort of anti-wizard xcom.

Patrician

This is true. There is always the old pop psychology standby that the more upset you are by the idea of something (ie you being in hufflepuff) the more you know deep down its true.

That seems to be true in a general sense. Think of the people that you know in real life, and even the average 4channer - he belongs in hufflepuff but would hate to hear that said about him.

Likewise the average HP fan who goes on Pottermore and doodles Draco Malfoy cartoons in her excercise book is also total human drek and nothing but Hufflepuff/Squib/Muggle material even on their best day.

However the maxim is obviously not true in a technical sense, because it is obvious that many people, real and fictional, who do NOT belong in Hufflepuff would ALSO be offended by the idea of being told that they belong in Hufflepuff:
Tom Riddle, Bruce Wayne, Judge Holden and Hitler are all examples.

There are also people who do not belong in Hufflepuff who would claim to be FINE with being told they belong there: Dumbledore, JK Rowling, Clark Kent, Albert Camus, Bernie Sanders

So a person's reaction to Hufflepuff is not a good indication of whether they belong there. A person's reaction to Slytherin or Gryffindor or Ravenclaw tells you much more about them and what their values are, but the only thing that tells you whether a person belongs in Hufflepuff is whether or not they are mediocre. And mediocre people rarely know or believe that fact about themselves, hence the need for the Sorting Hat.

>r9k
>content

Muggle detected

No, the superior-superior alternative would be to be born a Squib so that you can see wizarding magic and locations, and then train yourself using muggle tech to be a wizard hunter.

You could be the Van Helsing of wizards and the muggle authorities would never know. You could roam the land removing kebab and punishing the wizarding community for witholding its benefits and abilities from the non-magical population for so many centuries. You would be like a living embodiment of the Human Spirit, righteous and terrible.