There is a special reason why you, the future leaders of the United States Army...

> There is a special reason why you, the future leaders of the United States Army, need to be philosophically armed today. You are the target of a special attack by the Kantian-Hegelian-collectivist establishment that dominates our cultural institutions at present. You are the army of the last semi-free country left on eart.

Ayn Rand would be ashamed of you Stefan.

You talk of strict rationality, yet fall for Hegelian collectivist emotion and romanticism. You talk of logic and evidence yet search for pseudo-science to support your conclusion, rather than searching for the truth.

You went from an Objectivist to an Ancap, to a racist (not that it's a bad thing) nationalist collectivist statist. I hope you apply all of your original arguments to your "new evidence" and see if it actually holds water or if you just really want it to be true whether it is or not.

I get it, you're scared for your daughters virginity, still not an argument.

All of your arguments against the left have now been refuted by your adoption of their collectivist mindset, only with a different coat of paint. Your criticisms of the left are now null and void, as are your logical arguments against the state, for freedom and everything else you disgard for "pragmatism".

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/library/molyneux-problem
fdrliberated.com/stefan-molyneux-promise-failure-upb-inside-story-part-1/
m.youtube.com/watch?t=73s&v=e1pNz8A5vMA
youtube.com/watch?v=_NVsyMalJXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>/literature/

We are talking about Ayn Rand you IDIOT

mises.org/library/molyneux-problem
fdrliberated.com/stefan-molyneux-promise-failure-upb-inside-story-part-1/

The only funny, sort of worthwhile thing to come out of Stefan Molyneux

At this rate, he might actually overcome his libertarian autism. Good for him.

>Kantian-Hegelian-collectivist establishment
This makes no fucking sense, the establishment promotes the EXACT opposite, irrationality, individualism, materialism, etc.

Lolbergs are self contradicting tards.

>I get it, you're scared for your daughters virginity, still not an argument.
wut

All these American relatively-right 'intro to philosophy for young males' podcasters are complete garbage. Looking at you Peterson, Molyneux, Land, etc., none of those can even think straight, they're all blinded by their own self-importance.

Left-right dichotomy is trash, meant to keep minds in line.

At least Land is just insane, the others are insane and stupid.

welcome to men in general. the dunning krueger is off the charts

leave jpete out of this, he's a good man

kys

SYO faggot

HEAD LIKE A FUCKING ORANGE

m.youtube.com/watch?t=73s&v=e1pNz8A5vMA
Remember that time Noam Chomsky gave a lecture at West Point criticising Just War Theory

kys faggot

Kek. The level of brainletism is astounding.

Hes almost right. You cant definitively prove anything, regaurdless of God.

>individualism means going to college and listening to kendrick lamar

'sup, /leftypol/

if you know anything about godel this tweet completely reveals jpete as a pseud

Explain then, i bet you cant

he gave up everything when he stopped calling the public tax cows which is what they are. I liked his shit (and it always was shit) as long as he railed against the state

>the Kantian-Hegelian-collectivist establishmen
embarassing

I don't think JP has actually read Derrida.

Wtf, why was my post reposted in here?

It was to do with his fear of Muslims and blacks raping his daughter and clouding his rationality and integrity.

>I get it, you're scared for your daughters virginity, still not an argument.

>Kermit the frog

Seriously, listen to him and imagine him as kermit

that's the point of posting that tweet

>individualism
Yeah nah.
It promotes consumerism and subservientism, everything else is just a means to an end. Individualism implies fostering critical thought and not being dictated (however deceitfully) by other actors or concepts. This is obviously not promoted.

No shit, though the specifics of that are highly debatable. The point of the tweet is "as Godel proved", which is hilarious as Godel's theorems only concern mathematics. Not subjective, ill-defined, vague meandering about the nature of truth and reality. The theorems don't mean that you need an axiom, that's axiomatic, they demonstrate that there are inherent limitations in any supposed formal axiomatic system, used to describe and regulate mathematics (foundationally). Meaning that finding/developing a perfectly complete and consistent axiomatic system is impossible. There will always be cases wherein it is inadequate for new mathematics, no matter how refined, even if you can't see them and if no one will for a thousand years. This is generally not relevant in practice, however.

>proof itself of any sort is impossible, without an axiom (as godel proved)
>(as godel proved)
>(proved)

HAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT
This board fucking sucks. Cant believe we have faggots that like these psuedo intellectual marginalized hacks who talk about politics as an excuse for their pathetic social views. Fuck you

But he's right.

i don't mind molymeme as long as you don't take him seriously, but did he actually unironically reference hegel? that's the worst sin one can do and it's a kind of pit from where one can never escape, next thing you know he will be basically infowars
youtube.com/watch?v=_NVsyMalJXo

i understand molymeme, but there's no issue with peterson as long as you remember that he is a fucking psychologist, so he is criticizing ideas from that point of view, it makes no sense to dismiss him just because he doesn't get the philosophical part 100% because that's not his point at all, don't know about land to comment

twitter was a mistake, it reduces the IQ of anybody participating in it by 50 points, sometimes even more, and everybody is allowed to be a total retard on twitter once per week, at least until they get illuminated and delete their account as they should have a long time ago. half baked retarded ideas get posted that should have been annihilated if you actually had to wait 5 minutes until you posted them

yes, he is philosophically retarded, still you won't address any of the points he makes from a psychological point of view so what he is saying still stands even if it has some amount or retardation in it

>twitter was a mistake, it reduces the IQ of anybody participating in it by 50 points
Only need to look at Sam Hyde for proof. Guy lost his show because he couldn't hide his powerlevel on twitter and now he's a schizophrenic reviewbrah