If everything that gets published and super famous these days is garbage...

If everything that gets published and super famous these days is garbage, how come almost none of you guys can get published?

Are you guys WORSE than garbage?

Its not garbage, but it's normie stuff. If your IQ is above 120 not enough normies will relate to a word youre putting down

The decline of publication in general has lead to on the one hand a prolification of mediocrity for the sake of commercial viability and on the other a steadily vulgarized readership. People are simply losing interest.

Potter written at seventh grade level, as most top sellers. Also your pic is garbage, you cranberry tart. Try a Lit related neme, next time.

>If everything that gets published and super famous these days is garbage, how come almost none of you guys can get published?
Jews

I don't remember giving you permission to post my waifu.

maybe for the same reason that Hitler couldn't make it into art school, despite being better than (((artists))) who did make it.
When modern society thinks 50 Shades of Perverted is worthy of being published, there's really no hope of getting anything non-degenerate published.

>fascist
>concerned about moral degeneration
Huh.

Hitler was a shit painter. He didnt know how to do perspective and didnt paint anything original. Maybe he shouldve spent a little bit more time practicing instead of trying to genocide an entire race.

He never said he was a fascist, commie.

>If your IQ is above 120 not enough normies will relate to a word youre putting down
If you can't write, sure.

What!? That's exactly what Fascism is about. Degeneracy weakens the family which weakens the nation. Strength through unity of a strong many. The people as a whole cannot meet their potential if each person does not meet their potential and achieving greatness requires removing blockers to greatness.

One of the main things Adolf (Not a Fascist technically by the way) tried to fix, was to remove the degeneracy that ((( they ))) had flooded Germany with following the ((( Treaty of Versailles ))). Try reading a fucking book and not a Jewish one.

>A big vocabulary makes normies feel insecure
>Long sentences require too much normie brain power
>A plot that doesn't keep going, without cliffhangers at the end of each chapter, can't keep normie attention
>Every left of field opinion - political, philosophical, sexual, religious, etc. - makes normies anxious.

If you want to be published, you have to follow some rules - the publishing "Jews" want money foremost; and experimental fiction, or at least fiction that doesn't follow the trends and opinions of the day, won't get as much monetary gain as an easy to read fad book. There are exceptions, but they are just that - exceptions.

The ideals behind fascism are inherently degenerate. The entire basis for fascism is on irrationality and a delusional skepticism which leads to a rejection of reason and truth as principles, which in turns justifies barbaric immorality, allowing them to tear down all moral values and arbitrarily replace them with fake idols and fake enemies to control the mob.

See Nietzsche's essays on truth, see Evola's esoteric mysticism (read: anti-scientific psychosis), see the obsession of all of them, Hitler, Gentile, Mosley, etc with the most degenerate, decaying periods of Ancient Rome which represent the utmost immorality and aristocratic hedonism. If good and proper values for you are violence, rape, slavery and nihilism, and if you think the antithesis of that is degeneracy, then you're justified in subscribing to fascism, but you're also completely sick and delusional.

Borderline is: fascism is based not on material empiricism (from which every worthwhile ethics derive), but on muddy, amorphic Ideals which are never justified, never properly defined but only used rhetorically to stir emotion. This is the one and only way in which intellectual degeneracy has evolved in Western history.

>fascism is based not on material empiricism (from which every worthwhile ethics derive)
Opinion fucking discarded. You can't derive an ought from an is.

What the fuck are you on about?

>see the obsession of all of them, Hitler, Gentile, Mosley, etc with the most degenerate, decaying periods of Ancient Rome which represent the utmost immorality and aristocratic hedonism.
The decaying periods of Ancient Rome are the epitome of degenerate and seen by traditionalists as parallel to our current times and the state of the west.

>If good and proper values for you are violence, rape, slavery and nihilism
This contradicts everything Hitler ever wrote or said. He was very opposed to such things. Maybe try reading his actual thoughts instead of Jew propaganda.

Hitler and Mosley opposed usury and wanted to expel the ((( international banks ))) on the basis that it was effectively slavery.

get off this board brainlet

This. The fascist movement in Germany picked up major speed among the common populace because so many of them had witnessed the intense degradation of culture and society at the hands of (((money))) and (((sex tourism))) in the Weimar Republic.

I'd say the one "degenerate" thing that Hitler espoused was nudism and vegetarianism. Nudism isn't as bad, because he co-opted that to reinstill a sense of bodily pride among the Germanic peoples, but vegetarianism is useless as a moral philosophy.

On the flipside, it could be argued that Hitler had used moral vegetarianism to discourage people spending money at kosher meat markets and it worked to some degree (kosher slaughter is pretty brutal).

>It is untrue that I or anyone else in Germany wanted war in 1939. It was wanted and provoked solely by international statesmen either of Jewish origin or working for Jewish interests. I have made too many offers for the limitation and control of armaments, which posterity will not be cowardly enough always to disregard, for responsibility for the outbreak of this war to be placed on me. Nor have I ever wished that, after the appalling First World War, there would ever be a second against either England or America.

>"violence is good"
>Calls the First World War "appalling"
>Did not want war

>fascists say they aren't degenerate, so they aren't
Obviously I know they claimed to be ardently against all of this, and accused their scarecrows of it. But an essential part of the fascist mode of functioning is subverting signifiers, making terms mean the opposite of what they should mean to the crowd they're herding, and of course meticulously calculating how they portray their ideology outwards whilst keeping their true doctrines esoteric.

That's some serious mental gymnastics just to maintain your erroneous worldview in the face of counter evidence.

The reason Hitler wasn't accepted is because he was a shit painter. He didn't even know the very basics of perspective.

And that's a great one-size-fits-all rhetoric quip. But seriously, I'm not getting this out of thin air, read Schmidt, Nietzsche, Gentile, Machiavelli, Sorel, etc... you'll see that a prerequisite for fascism is the destruction of morality.

There's lots more garbage that does get published. The garbage that does hits on a craze or has a pre-established fanbase.

>Are you guys WORSE than garbage?
Yes, but that doesn't mean I'm not also much better in other criteria, like literary merit and talent.

I am Russian. Does this net me a pass into murrican publishing scene or do I count as a bigoted white man too?

having seen his artwork, i can attest that he's not a "shit painter".
and he was most definitely better than other (((artists))) that did make it into art school.

the problem with Hitler was that he was stuck in the past, whereas (((art))) had (((progressed))) into degeneracy and new forms of ugliness.

50 shades was self published.

If you're writing in English as a second language you'd get points but you still count sadly

A fellow Rick & Morty fan I see

>degeneracy
God youre such a fucking hack. I bet youre the type of guy who thinks that arno breker was the pinnacle of modern sculpture even though he's a blatant ripoff of ancient Roman. Art historian you are not.

Veeky Forums needs to be spoonfed books and opinions via "the canon"....it takes a while for a work of literature to enter "the canon".....therefore, Veeky Forums is roughly 20 years behind contemporary literature..... they have various tropes that they use to denigrate anything that has been recently published.

to keep up to date with contemporary literature involves sitting down and consistently reading....not shitposting on weeb image posting sites

But shitposts are contemporary literature.

>muh artist is more important than the critic
>muh individuality and self-expression

If you want to understand art criticism, whether that's literature, film, painting, food, or whatever, just watch Ratatouille.

Everything you could want to know about the importance of the critic is contained in Ego's speech at the end.

>art should be calcified and only realism should be allowed
This is why authoritarians are plebs

no. they're not.

I see where you came from but have tripped over on the way. You reference Nietzsche and Evola links to fascism but still attribute fascism with Nihilism.

Fascist leaders looked to Imperial Rome rather than the decaying Republic (Augustus being a role-model); I understand the rejection by anyone of rape, violence and "slavery" as they are seen as Masculine/dominator) (Weininger and ofc Evola).

Your "Borderline" is only your own bias, presuming that you know morality amd its source.

Back to the start; what fake idols do you not have? You have Empiricism, Materialism, Reason and your "truth", whatever truths they maybe.

yes desu

have you seen the literal SHIT that gets posted in the critique threads here? yes, 99% of the idiots here write worse than garbage. but they just don't realize it because they all think they are 120+ IQ who just can't get readers because no one gets their genius, but they are actually just retards

Young bjork a cute

>people smearing feces on canvas, or peeing into empty jugs to protest Trump, is (((art))).
>if you can't appreciate feces and urine as art, then you're an authoritarian pleb.
>ugly things can be beautiful too
whatever you say, degenerate

(you)

Why dont you faggots ever realize the academy at that time was very traditional and to get admitted you had to show considerable drawing and painting skills.
All that stuff artists made after the academy has nothing to do with their training because they were in fact trying to distance themselves from it.

Obviously

Right because that's why they said. Fucking idiot.

No one here really writes or reads. And if they do it's shit. Just check out some of the critique threads. The people posting in there think that type of shit is publishable and that they're talented unironically.

>that's why they said
so mad you can't even think straight.

oh, and since when do people have to explicitly say something to say something? we wouldn't have such words like "imply" or "tacit" if it wasn't the case.

Idiot :)
Just admit it, you only think Hitler was a bad artist because you were brainwashed to hate Hitler.
I doubt you've even seen any of his artwork.

No I've seen it. Poltards spam it constantly. It's shit. You're hero was a failure as an artist and no amount of dicksuck on your part will change that.

>"imply" means I get to extract any meaning that helps my case.
Look who is a postmodern now

post a pic of Hitler's art then. I'll wait.

That's my waifu, sir. Please, stop.

Björk = Überfrauen

It's shit for a reason