I do think better of womankind than to suppose they care whether Mister John Keats five feet high likes them or not

>I do think better of womankind than to suppose they care whether Mister John Keats five feet high likes them or not.

Does Manletism make for better, or worser, writers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cadr8WJwjyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Better. I can't name a writer taller than 1m80

Pleb

Beckett, kafka, hemingway

Alexander Pope was like 4'7"

All great artists had something noticeably physically and/or mentally wrong with them

I don't see any correlation between height and literary talent. A lot of good manlet and lanket writers

Very few manletlets can be good writers. When you're a manlet, you know that women only go for chad, so you redirect your sexual thoughts into creativity, essentially trying to fuck art, to achieve in art what you can't achieve in carnal pleasure.

manlets are better than lanklets at everything, they're simply more advanced beings

It helps to be sickly and weak as he was. Proust also, so you have time to think things through.

Also lets not forget keats died at like 26 or something and he's now immortal and you're masturbating to cartoons

The little delusions of a little man

Hey keep Keats out of this asshole you have about a hundred literary turbomanlets to pick on

>pleb
>lists 9gag tier trash

careful, lanklet

But lankletism is a modern invention to make tall retards spend more money on everything. They need 4k calories to stay alive and yet their blood circulation is so bad that they can't even think properly

Lmao look at this bitter dwarf and laugh

It's alright son

>some talk skele is mumbling something to himself once again
Yeah just don't say it out loud or people are going to laugh at you

Don't forget your big boy platform shoes when you go outside my little friend

You should not forget to put the pillow in your pants because you always get red when people mistake you for a female.

Yeah because being tall is associated with femininity and short with masculinity lmao

A small brain to go with your small posture. Cute.

It's like middle school up in this thread

You got extremely insecure in a mere post. But of course it does, how do even have the nerve to post on a literature board and not know about castrato? There should be a captcha so pseuds like you can never be able to post.

>say something explicitly vague so I can call him a pseud in the next post

I see through your little tricks little man

kant was like 4'2", never could reach the things in themselves

>vague
Not as much as your genital area
>I see
Yeah you just see like a drooling retard but don't understand anything at all

>Not as much as your genital area
kek

I hope this is original

Always having to literally look up to people must cause severe psychological damage over time
I pity you more than anything tbqh

Tallness is relative to the country but how would you know that. I think you should pity yourself because even a child can make a quadruple amputee just by tripping you over. Why are lanklets so fragile.

It's actually comfy to be a short man, at least from my pov

It only sucks when it comes to females :(

*them shelves

>fragile

Lanklets can at least add muscle to their frame
Good luck trying to add inches sonny

Ded

nice one

You're clearly mentally ill, lanklets(literally in their name) are known for not being able to build any type of muscles(be it physical or mental) and only extremely high amount of roids can help, but still just a little bit.

Let us know when you can roid for height manlet

>roid for lankletism
Why would I, you clearly have a big hole in your brain as you can't even pay attention to what I'm saying.

Best post I've read all day. You win 100 internets good sir.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cadr8WJwjyU

why are manlets so funny?

holy..

At half the size, they need to be twice the man.

This. But the good thing about that is that compensation can lead you to places that happy lankets never discover. Keats is remembered today for a reason.

>>only extremely high amount of roids can help, but still just a little bit

Let me know when extremely high amounts of roids can help YOU, even if it’s just a little bit

Mind over matter my friend.

A small mind in a big body will never be able to achieve more than what flesh is capable of.
A big mind in a small body is only bound by the limits of imagination and the laws of nature.

TL;DR: brain > brawn

Manlets in general just work harder since they don't get the instant respect lanklets get. That's why so many great and important artists have been manlets. Lanklets are probably somewhere having a threesome, they don't need to bother with such gay ass things like "art" or "literature".

But there are exceptions, of course.

I don't give a shit about the author as long as they can write good literature

good post

Ugly artists creating great art is more common among women than it is among men

Are you sure about Beckett? Always thought he was average or short

>Worser
How old are you dude?

That's because for a woman to have to care about anything other than cock is for them to be incredibly ugly and otherwise unworthy of any mans attention.

Kek manlets getting BTFO ITT

Or a lesbian

Reminder that only manlets, the ugly, and the mentally ill can live a literary life. Normies can only write pop and genre fiction.

he was seriously ill as a kid and didnt grow at all afterwards...apparently the bitches loved that shit as he had a full sized and functional adult member

I grew two inches a few months after my 24th birthday, and I became functionally illiterate shortly thereafter. It’s not a meme.

Best modern example is Houellebecq:
both ugly as sin and mentally disturbed

same thing, most lesbians are still bird brained and sex driven. Again basically homeliness is a necessity for women to cultivate a sense of self or talent. I've met 3 exceptions to this rule. All had legions of top tier men busting down their doors and filling up their inboxes because a woman who is beautiful and smart is an A+ genetically and all men would want her genes regardless if she's slightly less attractive than some model. I got fucked over by this exact situation romantically. As a man you either get ugly and smart or stupid and cute/hot. You aren't high quality enough to have both
>tfw 2/3 and agree completely

>I got fucked over by this exact situation romantically.

Stupid and cute please!

Schadenfreude is unchristian

Yes.
When you are short you have less chance to attain romancet, then you get easier depressed, and when you are sad you really start to examine life.

What does that say?

Tall girls are made for tall guys, short girls are also made for tall guys.
Short guys can have each other.

>tfw 6'3

thank god for my genes

yep the main advantage to height is its pretty much all women care about (even the ones who SAY they dont)...there are some health benefits to shortness though, reduced chance of joint (especially) hip problems, less cancer and heart disease etc (especially a risk for tall men). If youre 6'4 you probably aint seeing your 80th birthday anyway; too many cells that can become cancerrous, increased calorie intake etc just fucks you long term. That said which man would really choose to be short? Most of us would pick effectivenss over longevity

Truth hurts, manlets.

Melancholy is the only constant

gtfo newfag

Lanklets get too complacent and soft. Its why all the great Empires were started by manlets, the Greeks, the Romans, the Mongols, the British, Napoleon. All manlets.

Meanwhile in 6'+ average Sweden you can see what happens when men think they're indestructible. They let their guard down and end up being eaten by tiny invaders they didn't realize were a threat.
Manlets are born to survive and only too late do Lanklets realize how much they needed them

Why do girls have to be so cruel about it? They complain about the beauty standards men apply to them then go on to like social media posts like these by the thousands.

I seriously doubt all these empires were started by manlets. What was the average height back then?

Because they don't want some weakshit faggot who gets upset over what some girls say no matter their height

What do I look like a fucking encyclopedia. The Romans were definitely significantly shorter than their Celtic and Germanic contempories in either case, who themselves were not actually much shorter than current day heights

because they have no incentive not to be, humans are evil user. Read the bible, they're monsters.

All the shit women say about toxic masculinity and men being unable to show weakness is something they themselves select for. It's bullshit.

Took you long enough to figure that one out